Backing up Vita games using the new 4.21 CFW by Rogero.

You may also like...

1. MUD says:

So I have a 3.55 CFW on my PS3 should I upgrade to 4.21 CFW or should I stick with 3.55?
    I really want to play the new Twisted Metal game.
    And is there really a semi strong risk of bricking with the 4.21CFW?

Thanks!

2. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

What the fuucking you waiting for ??
    Just follow instructions and never install CFW on another CFW , return to the OFW 3.55 and then install the 4.21 CFW ROGERO
    belive me just stupid guy who brick his console

do it and play download games whithout even have to fuucking fix it
    download and play even the online

• TheBudds says:

Hey Darkanubis74, you gonna say anything to him since you don’t like people acting like dicks or you going to try to keep riding me for calling this what it is “a long way to get a backup”?

• MUD says:

Sorry your getting a bad rap Zamorichardinhohoholinamara
      thanks for the info.

• Stiffeno says:

If by “Download games” you mean pirated games, then please DO NOT post about things like that, nobody in the scene worth a damn is Pro-Piracy…nobody WANTS nor NEEDS the ability to pirate games, if you only use CFW so you can get free games then you are a low-life scumbag!. Stop being a leech and get a job to PAY for your games!

If you didn’t mean pirated games, then im very sorry and you should just disregard my post :)

3. zoraktorok says:

————————– Brick free/ app_home working version now available! ————–

4. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

Fucck you TheBudds why do your eye on me motheer fuccker ??
    Stay in your business a$$h0le

• Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

Fucck you TheBudds why do you keep your eyes on me??
      Stay in your business a$$h0le

• The Budds says:

Cause it’s obvious what you want and your the one acting lke a dick, so I’m just wondering if darkanubis really cares or just doesn’t like what I’m saying.

Though you can continue wasting your time cussing at everyone thinking you can pirate vita games, due to the maker of the video getting carried away with finding out he made a backup.

5. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

Do you want to proof something motheerfuccker ?? You keep blaming Darkanabus
    Oh i think that you are jalousie because darkanabus is very famouse than you biiiiiiitch
    And for the hack or the piracy every have his opinion or you want me to like your oponion because you that you are better then me a$$h0le?

• dante says:

Maybe retards must first learn to spell their swearing words before trying to type them? But again retards don’t understand what they say so guess Zamorichardinhohoholinamara is a total retard. Hell even his name is retarded. I like chocolate mousse but this famouse Zamorichardinhohoholinamara is talking about sounds interesting… maybe specially made for someone like him?

6. Resinmg says:

This does not work atm unless u have reactpsn on ur ps3 and thats assumeing that it still working. It asks to connect to psn as soon as u connect the vita. i am getting that and trying it now.

7. ivo says:

what ur backing up vita games
    on cfw on facebook remote play ?

• Resinmg says:

Okay man there is nothing to do on facebook. The PS3 has finally been completly hacked all the way down to the bootldr. With that being said they can have CFW on any PS3 firmware. Just needs to be made first. Eventualy Sony will either give up or push release of the PS4. Anyway it was possible for a couple of days while the new CFW still had PSN access to copy ur vita games to ur ps3. ATM u cannot do this because there is no PSN access due to a new system firware sony just came out with but trust me in a couple of days u will see CFW 4.30 on the ps3 just wait for that and backup all u have and take pictures let everyone on here know that hey we can see the file system on the PSvita. TBH i am really exited about this, just watching his video i can see how to change the icon of a psvita games. I dont know alot about this stuff but it should help the PSVITA SCENE ALOT.

8. FruityPebbles says:

I am 1 of the millions who missed out on mad blocker / urbanix a for the ps vita, if there is any news on something new hit me up, miss my home brew games from my psp :(.

9. rahul vyas says:

I am not able to connect vita to ps3. Help Needed. I have Fat PS3 With Rogero CFW 4.21 and PS Vita with 1.61 (Everybody’s Tennis Exploited). When I Connect Ps Vita to ps3 via usb ps3 shows connect to PSN to use same psn profile of vita. Does someone knows how to connect ?