Backing up Vita games using the new 4.21 CFW by Rogero.

You may also like...

1. zoraktorok says:

————————– Brick free/ app_home working version now available! ————–

2. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

Fucck you TheBudds why do your eye on me motheer fuccker ??
    Stay in your business ***h0le

3. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara says:

Do you want to proof something motheerfuccker ?? You keep blaming Darkanabus
    Oh i think that you are jalousie because darkanabus is very famouse than you biiiiiiitch
    And for the hack or the piracy every have his opinion or you want me to like your oponion because you that you are better then me ***h0le?

4. Resinmg says:

This does not work atm unless u have reactpsn on ur ps3 and thats assumeing that it still working. It asks to connect to psn as soon as u connect the vita. i am getting that and trying it now.

5. ivo says:

what ur backing up vita games
    on cfw on facebook remote play ?

• Resinmg says:

Okay man there is nothing to do on facebook. The PS3 has finally been completly hacked all the way down to the bootldr. With that being said they can have CFW on any PS3 firmware. Just needs to be made first. Eventualy Sony will either give up or push release of the PS4. Anyway it was possible for a couple of days while the new CFW still had PSN access to copy ur vita games to ur ps3. ATM u cannot do this because there is no PSN access due to a new system firware sony just came out with but trust me in a couple of days u will see CFW 4.30 on the ps3 just wait for that and backup all u have and take pictures let everyone on here know that hey we can see the file system on the PSvita. TBH i am really exited about this, just watching his video i can see how to change the icon of a psvita games. I dont know alot about this stuff but it should help the PSVITA SCENE ALOT.

6. FruityPebbles says:

I am 1 of the millions who missed out on mad blocker / urbanix a for the ps vita, if there is any news on something new hit me up, miss my home brew games from my psp :(.

7. rahul vyas says:

I am not able to connect vita to ps3. Help Needed. I have Fat PS3 With Rogero CFW 4.21 and PS Vita with 1.61 (Everybody’s Tennis Exploited). When I Connect Ps Vita to ps3 via usb ps3 shows connect to PSN to use same psn profile of vita. Does someone knows how to connect ?