Backing up Vita games using the new 4.21 CFW by Rogero.

Have you ever worried about Sony’s financial situation, and what would happen to your hard earned Cash if they were to close? I certainly have.

For a long while now Sony have not been in the best financial state and could possibly face bankruptcy in the future. If this were to happen, then their servers would go down, meaning that there would be no more PSN/SEN, subsequently all of your purchased media would just vanish into thin air.

However, this is no longer an issue! (At least for those who own a Playstation 3). With the release of the LV0 keys, and CFW on 4.21, if you were lucky and updating didn’t brick your console, then this is for you. For those of you who do not have 4.21 at present, fear not! There are apparently multiple people working on getting CFW on 4.25 and even 4.30 (and considering they have the LV0 keys, that probably won’t take too long).

Be advised however. I have not tested this since I am still on 3.55, but the person who posted this is rather reliable from my own personal experience.

If any of you are able to test this then please let us know! If not, sit tight – it won’t be long!

Please be advised that this video is mostly in German, but it’s easy enough to follow.

1. MUD’s avatar

So I have a 3.55 CFW on my PS3 should I upgrade to 4.21 CFW or should I stick with 3.55?
    I really want to play the new Twisted Metal game.
    And is there really a semi strong risk of bricking with the 4.21CFW?

Thanks!

2. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara’s avatar

What the fuucking you waiting for ??
    Just follow instructions and never install CFW on another CFW , return to the OFW 3.55 and then install the 4.21 CFW ROGERO
    belive me just stupid guy who brick his console

do it and play download games whithout even have to fuucking fix it
    download and play even the online

1. TheBudds’s avatar

Hey Darkanubis74, you gonna say anything to him since you don’t like people acting like dicks or you going to try to keep riding me for calling this what it is “a long way to get a backup”?

2. MUD’s avatar

Sorry your getting a bad rap Zamorichardinhohoholinamara
      thanks for the info.

3. Stiffeno’s avatar

If by “Download games” you mean pirated games, then please DO NOT post about things like that, nobody in the scene worth a damn is Pro-Piracy…nobody WANTS nor NEEDS the ability to pirate games, if you only use CFW so you can get free games then you are a low-life scumbag!. Stop being a leech and get a job to PAY for your games!

If you didn’t mean pirated games, then im very sorry and you should just disregard my post :)

3. zoraktorok’s avatar

————————– Brick free/ app_home working version now available! ————–

4. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara’s avatar

Fucck you TheBudds why do your eye on me motheer fuccker ??
    Stay in your business a$$h0le

1. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara’s avatar

Fucck you TheBudds why do you keep your eyes on me??
      Stay in your business a$$h0le

1. The Budds’s avatar

Cause it’s obvious what you want and your the one acting lke a dick, so I’m just wondering if darkanubis really cares or just doesn’t like what I’m saying.

Though you can continue wasting your time cussing at everyone thinking you can pirate vita games, due to the maker of the video getting carried away with finding out he made a backup.

5. Zamorichardinhohoholinamara’s avatar

Do you want to proof something motheerfuccker ?? You keep blaming Darkanabus
    Oh i think that you are jalousie because darkanabus is very famouse than you biiiiiiitch
    And for the hack or the piracy every have his opinion or you want me to like your oponion because you that you are better then me a$$h0le?

1. dante’s avatar

Maybe retards must first learn to spell their swearing words before trying to type them? But again retards don’t understand what they say so guess Zamorichardinhohoholinamara is a total retard. Hell even his name is retarded. I like chocolate mousse but this famouse Zamorichardinhohoholinamara is talking about sounds interesting… maybe specially made for someone like him?

6. Resinmg’s avatar

This does not work atm unless u have reactpsn on ur ps3 and thats assumeing that it still working. It asks to connect to psn as soon as u connect the vita. i am getting that and trying it now.

7. ivo’s avatar

what ur backing up vita games
    on cfw on facebook remote play ?

1. Resinmg’s avatar

Okay man there is nothing to do on facebook. The PS3 has finally been completly hacked all the way down to the bootldr. With that being said they can have CFW on any PS3 firmware. Just needs to be made first. Eventualy Sony will either give up or push release of the PS4. Anyway it was possible for a couple of days while the new CFW still had PSN access to copy ur vita games to ur ps3. ATM u cannot do this because there is no PSN access due to a new system firware sony just came out with but trust me in a couple of days u will see CFW 4.30 on the ps3 just wait for that and backup all u have and take pictures let everyone on here know that hey we can see the file system on the PSvita. TBH i am really exited about this, just watching his video i can see how to change the icon of a psvita games. I dont know alot about this stuff but it should help the PSVITA SCENE ALOT.

8. FruityPebbles’s avatar

I am 1 of the millions who missed out on mad blocker / urbanix a for the ps vita, if there is any news on something new hit me up, miss my home brew games from my psp :(.

9. rahul vyas’s avatar

I am not able to connect vita to ps3. Help Needed. I have Fat PS3 With Rogero CFW 4.21 and PS Vita with 1.61 (Everybody’s Tennis Exploited). When I Connect Ps Vita to ps3 via usb ps3 shows connect to PSN to use same psn profile of vita. Does someone knows how to connect ?

· 1 · 2