So, you missed both the Urbanix and Mad Blocker Alpha exploits? Seems like Frostegater might have something for you…

You may also like...

1. Just wanna say thanx says:

Stayin up drinkin me some vodka watchin thats my boy lol tis a good night!

2. Xhack says:

@wololo on October 19, 2012 at 6:11 am

no its not a Scam but this 3k3y for PS3 cost money ~100-150 €
    and come on 12.12.2012 and not faster

and the only thing you can did with it is ripping your own games from Bluray to HDD and play all new games who need update for example 4.21
    but no homebrews !!

And I know for sure that isn´t a fake because I have bought xkey for Xbox 360 and it works over a year long even with newest dashboard update. (3k3y for PS3 and xk3y for xbox 360 are the same but 3k3y has a little more futures) and developed by the same dev´s or team or what ever…

and

Proof

sorry for my bad english

3. Vergillxx3 says:

Will it work on uk wersion?

4. nano_Sphere says:

= = I only have 4$ left. Is that enough?

5. hasu says:

i think it’s ready, we just have to wait :)

6. Godmod says:

I joust got my new vita 8 gig memory card and 6 games uncharted,wipeout,marvel vs capcom,litle devains,gravity rush,modnation racers 10£ top up on psn and my qestion is,
    will the exploit work on uk version of game? thank you guys

7. hasu says:

looks like frostegator have some problem with the game save data exploit, will this still happen at all ?

8. Legit says:

guys i have news you can still get urbanix if you buy it from gamestop http://www.gamestop.com/games/urbanix/91600

9. darren521 says:

this is USA only

10. mark90 says:

has the exploit game been released yet? have i missed it again?!

11. nano_Sphere says:

what‘s the name of the fourth vulnerability game

12. mark90 says:

is this *** getin released today or what?

13. mark90 says:

how much cash u need i got £10 on card that enough? and where does it say USA only?! this should work on eu versions too

14. mark90 says:

forget the usa com mistake, where do you register to get email when the exploits released is it at wololo/talk?

15. mimar says:

frostegater has decided don’ t release for next game.sorry all friend

16. mark90 says:

sorry for all the comments i just got my psvita, i kow how it works now XD

17. wenlay says:

I can wait!

18. Yunxiang says:

Hi Wololo Many thanks to you on these exploits. Can send me a exploit game name and CFW? I am make sure only use it by myself . I am use Aisa PSN for Vita. Many thanks. Send to my email is okay.

19. linhuop says:

20. Since the admin of this website is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be
    famous, due tto its quality contents.

Also visi my website: dien dan mua ban hieu qua

21. Darkanubis74 says:

You don’t like the way it is done, go away. No one is making you wait for anything. you are a prime example of an ungrateful spoiled little brat and you shall be treated as such. Stop flooding the page.

22. Metarortiz says:

I was working on a exploit myself, im using a game that everybody should have, but im running out of help. If i dont get this exploit i will start making my own.

1. October 18, 2012

[…] Proximamente un Nuevo Exploit modo Kernel para PSVita Bueno desde el foro de wololo nos informan q el coder tras la azana de Mad alfa al parecer tiene otro exploit pero ha echo una escuesta si es mejor liberarlo ahora o despues de q SONY actualice estar atentos a las proximas noticias o a los Ninja Release y aqui la info completa So, you missed both the Urbanix and Mad Blocker Alpha exploits? Seems like Frostegater might have so… […]