So, you missed both the Urbanix and Mad Blocker Alpha exploits? Seems like Frostegater might have something for you…

Remember when I said there would probably be no new exploit release for a long time? Well, it seems I spoke a bit too soon.

Developer Frostegater, who was behind the Mad Blocker Alpha exploit (which TN ported to his eCFW) started a poll yesterday on our forums to see how many of you would be interested by a new exploit release that would bring TN’s Kernel exploit to even more people. The answers are mixed, but it is showing that a significant amount of people indeed missed both the Urbanix and the Mad Blocker Alpha exploits.

If you’re one of these people (or if on the contrary you strongly think a new exploit should *not* be released), raise your voice and vote in Frostegater’s poll here. But based on the current numbers, I’m pretty convinced the release is going to happen. This will probably be through one of our Ninja releases, although the people behind the exploit might want to go a different route…

Again, there are pros and cons to such a release. If this gets released now, it only benefits the few people who already missed 2 exploits, but if the hackers wait for a firmware update by Sony, then the exploit will be less useful since we can safely assume that TN’s kernel exploit will be patched with the next Firmware… (still confused? Check for an explanation of the difference between the user mode and kernel exploits involved in this hack, here)

Well, either way, stay tuned, and if you already got TN’s eCFW running on your Vita, be a kind soul, and let your friends know, so that they don’t miss out for a third time!

1. AyeGuy’s avatar

Damn I wasted $5…

1. H4ckvit4’s avatar

Me too … :/

1. gunblade’s avatar

jus spent five.. waiting fo da game

2. scousetomo’s avatar

wat a arsehole im shocked nasty basket

3. owanef’s avatar

Dam, this is horrible. PLEASE MAKE OFFICIAL RELEASE Frostgater cause we and he is causing ha got a real poser on our hands and he is causing havoc

1. owanef’s avatar

Dam, this is horrible. PLEASE MAKE OFFICIAL RELEASE Frostgater cause we got a real poser on our hands and he is causing havoc

1. I was born’s avatar

lol, your trolling on your own replies, now thats legit :)

4. H4ckvit4’s avatar

Well it s 00:25 in france and i m tired… I can t wait all the night… Good day everybody!!

5. owanef’s avatar

dam bro just release ur losing people :[

1. Darkanubis74’s avatar

jesus quit flooding the comments, chill out, You remind me of that annoyance PSPGHOST. Just be PATIENT!!!

1. owanef’s avatar

what will patience get us? i know, a random ass update that patches the tn kernel exploit and the fact that when this update is released we wont be able to get on psn to get what ever game it is that this guy is suppose to tell us about im losing my mind. i have been on this site all day checking. even at school im on my phone checking this site.People have places to be on the weekdays but Cmon my its friday :<

1. Darkanubis74’s avatar

You don’t like the way it is done, go away. No one is making you wait for anything. you are a prime example of an ungrateful spoiled little brat and you shall be treated as such. Stop flooding the page.

6. arnookie’s avatar

This guy posted fake info, Trust me. : O)

1. XplosivePi3’s avatar

lol im not sure what to believe.

7. speedbump’s avatar

I missed the first exploits due to me not having a vita. I did not have money to buy one:’( . Hopefully I will catch the next. Let us keep this community alive.

1. I was born’s avatar

i freaking missed the last exploit because i was a dumbass and reformatted my memory stick thinking i could re download the game in the download section on psn, but sony acting like bitches about it.

1. Metarortiz’s avatar

I was working on a exploit myself, im using a game that everybody should have, but im running out of help. If i dont get this exploit i will start making my own.

8. marlewuk’s avatar

must stay awake zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. Past’s avatar

dude just go to sleep, the freaking exploit probably wont be here till tommorroww or even next week :(

2. gunblade’s avatar

(-_-)……{$}

9. Jesus CFW’s avatar

Dafaq man im stoned and all what im doing is lookin + refershin this page .. c’mon release it i wanna finally make a use of my useless vita

1. gunblade’s avatar

Iam been doing the same thing n i was high since last night.

10. gunblade’s avatar

Well think i ready for dis explit. hope not to fall asleep fulled an all nighter. But ready

1. gunblade’s avatar

well i got enough for a game jus under 9ine dal3r5

11. owanef’s avatar

I WONT FAAALL ASLEEP AHHHHH

1. gunblade’s avatar

well its 7 hea dont think i will.. but i need a cup coffe i think..

12. gunblade’s avatar

obama 4 mo yearz

13. >_>’s avatar

The game is FF7. If you have the original game discs, you can convert them to level 3 compressed CSO’s. Make sure you have a save game right after Aeris dies. Load the save game and BAM. Homebrew to your heart’s desire! :D

1. gunblade’s avatar

{(^_^)}

14. gunblade’s avatar

wy dosent nintendo let sony port dea game it be alot easier to play pokemon on da vita if it was on the psn they can even have um on the game cartige..

15. Just wanna say thanx’s avatar

Stayin up drinkin me some vodka watchin thats my boy lol tis a good night!

1. H4ckvit4’s avatar

Vidka redbull ;)

16. Xhack’s avatar

@wololo on October 19, 2012 at 6:11 am

no its not a Scam but this 3k3y for PS3 cost money ~100-150 €
    and come on 12.12.2012 and not faster

and the only thing you can did with it is ripping your own games from Bluray to HDD and play all new games who need update for example 4.21
    but no homebrews !!

And I know for sure that isn´t a fake because I have bought xkey for Xbox 360 and it works over a year long even with newest dashboard update. (3k3y for PS3 and xk3y for xbox 360 are the same but 3k3y has a little more futures) and developed by the same dev´s or team or what ever…

and

Proof

sorry for my bad english

17. Vergillxx3’s avatar

Will it work on uk wersion?

18. nano_Sphere’s avatar

= = I only have 4$ left. Is that enough?

1. AyeGuy’s avatar

mabye…

19. hasu’s avatar

i think it’s ready, we just have to wait :)

20. Godmod’s avatar

I joust got my new vita 8 gig memory card and 6 games uncharted,wipeout,marvel vs capcom,litle devains,gravity rush,modnation racers 10£ top up on psn and my qestion is,
    will the exploit work on uk version of game? thank you guys

21. hasu’s avatar

looks like frostegator have some problem with the game save data exploit, will this still happen at all ?

22. Legit’s avatar

guys i have news you can still get urbanix if you buy it from gamestop http://www.gamestop.com/games/urbanix/91600

1. nano_Sphere’s avatar

are you sure it works?

2. Jd8531’s avatar

That does not work.

23. darren521’s avatar

this is USA only

24. mark90’s avatar

has the exploit game been released yet? have i missed it again?!

25. nano_Sphere’s avatar

what‘s the name of the fourth vulnerability game

26. mark90’s avatar

is this shit getin released today or what?

27. mark90’s avatar

how much cash u need i got £10 on card that enough? and where does it say USA only?! this should work on eu versions too

28. mark90’s avatar

forget the usa com mistake, where do you register to get email when the exploits released is it at wololo/talk?

29. mimar’s avatar

frostegater has decided don’ t release for next game.sorry all friend

30. mark90’s avatar

sorry for all the comments i just got my psvita, i kow how it works now XD

31. wenlay’s avatar

I can wait!

32. Yunxiang’s avatar

Hi Wololo Many thanks to you on these exploits. Can send me a exploit game name and CFW? I am make sure only use it by myself . I am use Aisa PSN for Vita. Many thanks. Send to my email is okay.

33. linhuop’s avatar