Hey Wololo, when’s the next Ninja Release?

You may also like...

1. swit says:

I suspect most people who missed the previous releases are new Vita owners. My Vita arrived on Wednesday (I expected it on Monday…), and it was already too late to download exploited games from PSN. I wasn’t even planning to get the Vita as of yet, due to it’s questionable future and lack of third party support, but the whole PSP homebrew possibilities convinced me that it is indeed worth it. I will patiently wait for next ninja release. I registered just recently so there is a chance that I will be last in line to see it, but oh well… I’m afraid that if 1.82 firmware will block kernel exploit one of the major benefits of PSP homebrew will be blocked: plugins.

2. Daniel R says:

I am really thankful that I did get this release and so did 3 of my 4 friends that own the Vita. I made a commitment to check every half hour or so during the day so that I could see any changes or news about the release.
    Thank you again for this great place and I hope I am moved to the trusted list :)
    For those of you who missed it I would consider using my 3G everywhere at all times and perhaps quitting your job so that you can come here more often hahana

3. Hell666 says:

Instead looking for exploit why dont we play those in pc?,i was looking for that because i didnt have any game on the card but now i have 5 games on it,Mk9,Ultimate marvel 3,Little big planet,megaman maverick hunter x,parasite eve and a mobile puzzle.I understand if you said that you dont have any game.

• Hell666 says:

I was looking for that only to play ds games but i guess it will be imposible,i want to test castlevania touch before you can say the same as i did about playing those in pc XD.

4. Cloud says:

Well, I was waiting for a backport on SC3, but I wanna update so I can try out the PS All stars public beta. I wasted $10… damn.

5. wizwizard says:

Hope they release the an exploit on Nov.1 So I can get my hands on the new white PS vita come out on 10/30/12. (My First vita by the way)

6. deathscythe says:

this is fcking ridiculous they said before tuesday thats long gone now… whats up wololo i just got my stupid vita how about ill pay you $50 bucks for the stupid name of the game or even $100 now if you are interested email is

7. Patrick says:

Going to update my vita , hombrew isnt worth it , its only runnin on a psp emulatpr just get a fckin psp and stop complaining . Most of you are pirates anyway. Im glad i updated to play ps all star beta n the upcoming psv games

8. mimar says:

Patrick on October 17, 2012 at 2:23 am
    keep your reflexions for you.if you are not happy not needs of poster

9. mimar says:

Patrick on October 17, 2012 at 2:23 am
    if is to make reflexions or you are not happy post nothing.

10. hao11000 says:

oh,it’s a good news! Please tell us the new exploit release

11. nunbgu says:

12. nunbgu says:

Please if you find a new exploit for the ps vita 1.81 please email me right away please i believe in you. My email is nunbgu@yahoo.com

13. emmanuel says:

will urbanix work on the ps vita if you buy it from the gamestop website? please comment back i am willing to pay $5 for it

14. SupahLeecha says:

My vita is 10 months old already. I always missed all the exploit due to busy work. Although I reserved something in my psn wallet, I wasn’t able to have a single chance. Pretty bad for me. I dreamed of playing cso and iso in my vita before the day it was released in my region.
    So people who had their chance were so lucky. And so for me, I’ll just wait for the right time. I have a lot of patience anyway.

15. Drum_modek says:

Ohhhh yeeeahhh!!!!! Thank’s, i’m waiting for you.
    Listen to me everybody: This man not is a man… He is one machine!!!!
    Jeje, i’m spanish and don’t talk … And don’t undestand nothing to english.
    Escuse me and thank you.

16. Ivo says:

What about a patcher for game backups that could enable the exploits for later firmwares? aka 1.81 and beyond. As i understand liscences can be generated or packages created from eboots… Only no way to get the games if u dont rave like craven.

17. HIMFan says:

Theres no point now if all you care about are mods on your Vita. The next LOGICAL release for a VHBL or TN eCFW would be after the next firmware update. Update then.

If you want to play online and download things, then yeah, sure, 10-4 good buddy. All systems go.

HOPEFULLY THIS ANSWERS THIS QUESTION SO NOBODY CAN ASK IT AGAIN.

18. V says:

Although i can’t help to think that if you want to “purposely” create a game with an “exception” you might as well create the CFW itself. And I think Sony would have block some access directly to it’s kernel.

19. UKDNA says:

It’s the grass-is-always-greener effect – I was dying to play CSOs on the Vita – now that I have them, well… they aren’t as great as I remember… but boy did I feel left out, like I was missing something, before I got MHFU

20. wololo says:

I’d take into account the PS3 in the picture though. If the Vita is as strong as the PS3, Total_Noob’s eCFW might be as close as we’ll ever get from a mainstream hack. See how long it took to have the CEX to DEX method…