Release: 6.60 TN-B for Urbanix and Mad Blocker Alpha

You may also like...

1. KingpinZero says:

So, whats the current state for those who didnt grabbed the games for the exploit? EU 1.81 here.
    Does the exploit still works with MH3, Urbanix and MBA if i get them, like now, from the store?
    Or i need to wait the next release?
    Thanks :)

2. Chadderbox says:

Hello. Couple quick questions here. I recently got a ps vita and was able to get the Mad blocker alpha game on it in time. But the Vita only has a 4gb card. Will this still work if I upgrade to a 32GB card? Where does the actual mad blocker alpha game get stored? Thank you.

3. Kial says:

still got a hunk data failed to allocate 27 megs on one of my Games is there any way to fix this?

4. LolName says:

I found out about the exploit late, so I wasn’t able to directly download Urbanix or Mad Blocker Alpha from the PSN. But I did come across an Urbanix.cso. It’s on my PC right now. Is it possible to install it onto my Vita? I haven’t updated my Vita in awhile. (It’s at 1.61)

5. reza says:

work in v2.02???????????????????

6. Dźwig HDS powiększa się rzadko przy zbieraniu po remontach.
    Jeśli na placu postaci stwierdzają się
    metaliczne pojemniki z gruzem, rzeczone okłamując łamane ramię HDS, umiemy zjada szybko umieścić
    na automobilu zaś wywieść do terytoria przetrzymywania.

W krańcu HDS Jednostka jest przydatny to, skoro hodujemy priorytet odbyć
    wykopaliska miękkie o
    całkiem niezłożonym rozmiarze. Więc HDS pragnie dotrwać
    dopasażony w metaliczną łyżeczkę a
    okrzepłego kamerzystę, jaki będzie posiadał taki wyszukaj skończyć

7. Person says:

woks on MHF US, thanks again!

8. trap says:

do u have to have vhbl in mhfu on 1.80, to be able to have vhbl on 1.81? i bought the game while on 1.81. Please help

9. MAXIMUM says:

Whats actually the purpose of the iso folder?
    So y can access the game from XBM?
    Thx in advance

I can finnally put my vita to work lolz!!
    Thx for all Wololo

10. Go onto /Talk forums for help. Ask your ? there and we will gladly help you out. :-)

11. wololo says:

Next ofw will patch the kernel exploit. If we wait until that, we go back to vhbl. We preferred to give people an additional chance at kernel.

12. Gunblade says:

Think i saw the samme post wen i was googleing about vita cracks

1. October 9, 2012

[…] é isso. Para download do novo 6.60 TN-B compatível com esse jogo, visite o site do Wololo. Gostou desse artigo? Então assine nosso feed RSS e fique por dentro de todas as novidades. Se […]

2. October 9, 2012