Clearing the Confusion. Ninja releases and Membership

We seem to have had a spike in membership these last few days after the advent of 6.60 CFE TN-A Custom Firmware for PS Vita.
With that influx of new people came a torrent of questions regarding the release of the new exploit’s game name and the Ninja release. New members questions answered here.

First of all welcome to Wololo.net/talk forums, My hope is that you guys stick around and become a part of our growing community!
A lot of you are a bit confused as to what Ninja releases are and how they work so here we go.
1. You must be a member of the forums to take part in the release. So sign up ASAP!
2. The game is first revealed to the more trusted members of our site (e.g. developers, veterans, stand-up members) then as the days pass the less-trusted and newer people will get the name. EVERY single member(except warned people)will see the name before the Tuesday release!
3. The message will appear at the top of any forum page in a green rectangular box!
4. Purchase the game and enjoy our awesome forums.
I would like to point out that YOU ARE NOT TO TALK ABOUT THIS AT ALL! once you know the game name, Keep it to yourself! I have already seen a lot of people talking about it and giving hints, This is a good way to get warned and once you have a warning, you are excluded from future releases!
Hints include, but are not limited to: Pricing, file size, series, publisher, developer or any thing that could help identify the game.
Make sure after you sign up here to visit these two pages and read them both very carefully as to avoid flooding and unnecessary Topics.
First start with this page here then go here for more information.

I would also like to take time out to address those waiting for the Monster Hunter, Everybody’s Tennis, Motorstorm, or super collapse 3 ports.
You guys seem to wonder if you should update and wait for this new exploit, My opinion is that it would be a good idea to update as you will be current with firmware as well as be able to access PSN until there is a patch for this new game. Ultimately though, It is up to you, no one can make that call but you. I hope this clears things up in regards to the questions, PM me for any further information or leave a comment below!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. quetz’s avatar

people who missed urbanix should REALLY be googling hard now… because game name got released, and, i think it’s not gonna last long

2. Soldier’s avatar

You guys are the best ever

3. Zephanoa’s avatar

Thanks for this info. I have been following for a while and always wondered how that worked. Thanks darkanubis!

4. ronin17’s avatar

DarkAnubis – assuming guy were a ronin warriors fan back in the day?

1. Darkanubis74’s avatar

If you mean do I like Japanese mythology and history, absolutely!

5. Efjay’s avatar

Waiting for the message :)…Another chance so I could test the the exploit…I’ve never tried testing the user exploits.. I am always a late in news and updates about this site..hope we all can experience this new exploit.. :)

6. meh’s avatar

should i sign up for the release i already have urbanix or do i need other games?

1. Darkanubis74’s avatar

You should sign up because you want to be a part of the community.

7. soad26’s avatar

Okay, now i sold my psp go just to buy a 20$ us card, hope this works. Wololo, the article said to buy a eur card, does this mean that it will be available only for eur? If not, is the 20$ card enough

8. soad26’s avatar

Another question, the article said that the exploit will be revealed on tuesday, what time will it be here in the philippines +08:00 hours

1. wololo’s avatar

TN lives in Europe… so assuming he reveals his work in the morning for him, that will be the afternoon for you.

2. ghadz’s avatar

You put a lot of effort there hehe sana inde mo ma miss!

1. ghadz’s avatar

just read the links up there about ninja release…

9. larx’s avatar

@soad26 Pre, intay ka lang malapit na. you need to have the game before they post it here coz usually sony will take it out as soon as possible.

10. Gadrastus’s avatar

I’m so excited. I can hardly wait!

11. mariusrhpsd’s avatar

hi, i registered… yesterday, yeah, so, anyone know when are we, late bloomers, getting the ninja release?

12. Waiting’s avatar

It’s almost school time, but release still not coming!
    I cannot get that new game when I am taking classes…hmmmm

13. Waiting’s avatar

Hey guys, could anyone give me an answer about this please.
    My collage don’t have WiFi, so I can’t get that new release when I am there. But I can go on to the Internet with the PC which can download stuff. Is it possible I buy that new game from PS NEtwork On PC and Move to My Vita, after that, is it still able to use the 6.60 TN?

1. chingon’s avatar

simply no.

14. Javier’s avatar

Has anybody thought that among us there is a black sheep that is just waiting to hear about the “special” games then one way or another inform PS so that they can remove the game? Maybe I am just plain dumb and my comment is dumber but I have missed all of the exploits and it seems like they removed the games relatively fast.
    One thing is for sure I am not missing this one.
    Thank you to all the people who make this things possible.
    Places like this make this life worth living.
    I just want to play Odd World so bad on my Vita!!

15. Waiting’s avatar

It’s already 5:47 AM on Tuesday Here New Zealand! :D
    Which Time zone does that new release based on?

16. Waiting’s avatar

I Can’t Wait to after school and back home, see that game already out of PSN….that gonna be the hell!

17. johannes’s avatar

do i need the new game for TN-B or can i stay on urbanix

18. Do not wanna miss this one’s avatar

Good morning wololo!

19. Dan’s avatar

THANKS WOLOLO!!!!

20. Gadrastus’s avatar

Thanks! Wololo!! You don’t know what this means to me!

21. questioning’s avatar

¿What will happen if your forums are attacked by sony?
    ¿there is an “secure” way of getting an e-mail just in case Sony attacks and the e-mails get leaked?
    I just ask because i’ve never been on the “underground” of the computer world -just msn, facebook and a bit of coding-

· 1 · 2