Clearing the Confusion. Ninja releases and Membership

Darkanubis74

My name is Justin Hartman. I enjoy video games, writing, Modding and anything to do with the scene in general. I look forward to creating quality articles for others to enjoy.

You may also like...

1. Soldier says:

You guys are the best ever

2. Zephanoa says:

Thanks for this info. I have been following for a while and always wondered how that worked. Thanks darkanubis!

3. ronin17 says:

DarkAnubis – assuming guy were a ronin warriors fan back in the day?

4. Efjay says:

Waiting for the message :)…Another chance so I could test the the exploit…I’ve never tried testing the user exploits.. I am always a late in news and updates about this site..hope we all can experience this new exploit.. :)

5. meh says:

should i sign up for the release i already have urbanix or do i need other games?

6. soad26 says:

Okay, now i sold my psp go just to buy a 20$ us card, hope this works. Wololo, the article said to buy a eur card, does this mean that it will be available only for eur? If not, is the 20$ card enough

7. soad26 says:

Another question, the article said that the exploit will be revealed on tuesday, what time will it be here in the philippines +08:00 hours

8. larx says:

@soad26 Pre, intay ka lang malapit na. you need to have the game before they post it here coz usually sony will take it out as soon as possible.

9. Gadrastus says:

I’m so excited. I can hardly wait!

10. mariusrhpsd says:

hi, i registered… yesterday, yeah, so, anyone know when are we, late bloomers, getting the ninja release?

11. Waiting says:

It’s almost school time, but release still not coming!
    I cannot get that new game when I am taking classes…hmmmm

12. Waiting says:

Hey guys, could anyone give me an answer about this please.
    My collage don’t have WiFi, so I can’t get that new release when I am there. But I can go on to the Internet with the PC which can download stuff. Is it possible I buy that new game from PS NEtwork On PC and Move to My Vita, after that, is it still able to use the 6.60 TN?

13. Javier says:

Has anybody thought that among us there is a black sheep that is just waiting to hear about the “special” games then one way or another inform PS so that they can remove the game? Maybe I am just plain dumb and my comment is dumber but I have missed all of the exploits and it seems like they removed the games relatively fast.
    One thing is for sure I am not missing this one.
    Thank you to all the people who make this things possible.
    Places like this make this life worth living.
    I just want to play Odd World so bad on my Vita!!

14. Waiting says:

It’s already 5:47 AM on Tuesday Here New Zealand! :D
    Which Time zone does that new release based on?

15. Waiting says:

I Can’t Wait to after school and back home, see that game already out of PSN….that gonna be the heck!

16. johannes says:

do i need the new game for TN-B or can i stay on urbanix

17. Do not wanna miss this one says:

Good morning wololo!

18. Dan says:

THANKS WOLOLO!!!!

19. Gadrastus says:

Thanks! Wololo!! You don’t know what this means to me!

20. questioning says:

¿What will happen if your forums are attacked by sony?
    ¿there is an “secure” way of getting an e-mail just in case Sony attacks and the e-mails get leaked?
    I just ask because i’ve never been on the “underground” of the computer world -just msn, facebook and a bit of coding-

1. February 28, 2013