Missed the Urbanix exploit? TN has something big coming for you

You may also like...

1. Diceaurora says:

I love reading forums :-)

2. Doug says:

Missed urbanix.. but now i’m ready… To make my vita my main console. I love you people, and this dojo.

3. ruguer says:

When are the hour from release that game??

4. Stiffeno says:

KillerBee i think you should delete your post about the wrong game GTA, you may be joking but someone might think its true and use their only $20 psn card/money on GTA and then when they find the REAL name of the mini they wont be able to buy it coz they will be broke.

Also you say that nobody would believe it, well not everyone reading ur message has English for their first language, and Sarcasm doesnt transfer across in text very well to these members!

5. DeathOfChaos says:

Is there any way we could conveniently get an update to our email when the article containing the next exploit? I was like 2 days late on the Urbanix one, I’d love to catch it this time!!

6. cybic says:

The only real problem is, that you loose the possibility to update your console without loosing the exploit after releasing it :(

I think it would be really interesting to make at least some exploitable games known just by a really small amount of people + a normal ninja/public release lineup :)

• wololo says:

That’s already the case. The people who need to know about other kernel exploits are the ones working on them. These people have access to several user exploits, etc…

7. neverthewiseone says:

will the title come up today? and is it vhbl compatible?
    sorry for the noobish question.

8. momtaror says:

It is Mad Block Anpha , EU store has been remove

9. Sven says:

Sony has removed the game from the store.

10. Armookie says:

Works well on the new firmware 1.81 with the new game. not sure if the release today will work better or be the same as the release I got. Anyhow its all good. Total_Noob thanks for your great work.

11. deathscythe says:

what the fck where the heck is the ninja release it is almost wednesday whats up??????

12. anton85 says:

Guys, I can still see urbanix on my psp Mexican account. Can I buy it and then transfer it on ps-vita??

13. blade8607 says:

you guy better got back home playing your psp as pleasure as you want

14. xSpectrum says:

Did you say that about him on December 24th 2010? Do you remember how he DIDN’T support piracy on the PSPgo and 3000?

15. jok3r0314 says:

just so you know when i posted about that reward site i only had 181 points after all the surveys i did (15 min here 30 there) i have 1200 points by noon i should have the 800 points to make 2000 ($20.00) and viola i have my psn card easy as that so dont say things dont work just cause you dont have the patience to do things 100%

1. October 7, 2012

[…] […]

2. October 8, 2012

[…] um release bem especial para essa terça-feira dia 9 de Outubro de 2012. De acordo com um post no site do Wololo, Total Noob estaria para lançar outro exploit compatível com o seu firmware custom 6.60 TN que […]