Urbanix exploit: Some progress on the JP version?

You may also like...

1. cleberamd says:

The staff is really fast!

2. Abdou007 says:

Ok ok
    Good good waiting for news cfws now

3. DrROBschiz says:

I love this community so much :)

• Darkanubis74 says:

Who doesn’t? it is a great place to be a part of and i feel very fortunate to be a part of it, even if it isn’t that big of one.

4. PSVitaEucfw says:

NEED TESTER!

With a jap psvita and a jap psn and a jap urbanix.

Contact here:yochananv@gmail.com

5. Mr Jack says:

Thanks for the heads up Wololo. I was hoping that a Monster hunter version would release. I hope that wee see that day in the near future. I havve no intentions of updating the vita at the moment so ill wait patiently.

6. psp411 says:

tnx wololo 4 the great news I have monster hunter & vhbl, I´ll be patient,
    playing quake and kurok is so much fun than resistance sory sony
    cfw in vita for me means maybe use of a keyboard with vita and with an text editor like writer a word of posibilities.
    and bookr allready runing in vhbl nobody is hapier than me I can wait
    tnx Total_Noob and tnx Dark Alex master spanish coder te extrañamos todos tio vaya todo esto en homenaje y honor a ti el mas grande the greater Dark Alex who teach us the freedoom we deserve after buying a console freedom called custom firmware

7. Boriswinner says:

Is Urbanix still avaible in Japan PSN?

8. PSN~hacker says:

Good things comes for those who waits :D

9. Ace says:

Can someone CONFIRM that Urbanix is removed from JAP PSN?

10. HELPPPP says:

i love you wololo :)

11. meronPan says:

Weeleed posted his source code on twitter. Seems like he isn’t getting any further. Is someone else looking at this?

12. Efjay says:

Wololo how about you make a jewel keepers exploit instead of urbanix..it is not removed yet..just try it i didn’t even all your hacks for ps vita even the new exploit now..

13. PSVitaEucfw says:

sorry,buffer overflow isn’t working on jap urbanix so we can’t do this,i’m sorry.

14. sonic-iso says:

i just checked on my jp account… urbanix is goneeeee also PSVitaEucfw i sent you an email just a few minutes ago…