Total_Noob announces CEF 6.60 TN-B for “Later this week”

1. Nick says:

New game or old Ubranix? Please, i want a new game with kornel-exploit!!!

2. cscash241 says:

Just a friendly reminder about those of us on SC3, I hate to be a lecher but programing just isn’t my thing

3. Hugo says:

Thankz for the news, so many things happen in so little time. Im on MH Exploit but damn, without the ninja release, Sony reacts quickly. This CFW will not kill sales on the Vita games. Its just PSP games.

4. INFINITY says:

I was lucky that I got those two free minis. 🙂 TN A works great on 1.80. Thanks to Total_nob for his work and Cold_Bird even tho he was stupid to leave.

5. Randqalan says:

About the only think I am wondering if Sony will remove PSP emulation now like they did with anything that comes close to unlocking their systems

• Elratauru says:

They will not, if they do, they would have to remove the PS1 games that also run on the PSP core. And that would have a massive backlash because people was waiting for it and they already announced it as a “new feature”.

6. bubby323 says:

We are still working on porting the exploit to older vHBL releases, please be as patient as possible.

7. rac says:

no problem for me guys i respect you a lot and your work please take your time to port the exploits to older vhbl as i said to have good things we need time and to have better things just let the time to the time =) so take all the time you need to port it guys you have my support

8. ricardo says:

Wololo I have a question.

I lost this game…

I told that everybody who have the Super collapse 3 or the MH vhbl working, should wait.
    If so are you telling that the next exploits will have the PSP kernel exploit, and you guys are trying to implement the kernel exploit to SC3 and MH ?

Best Regards

• cscash241 says:

I am not wololo, but yes, Total Noob released his exploit for the “next exploits” so AFAIK we are waiting for either A {someone to make the wlan.prx exploit work on SC3 and MH};
      B { Total noob to port his exploit over to SC3 and MH};
      C {Sony to patch Total noob’s exploit and him to make it open source and another dev to port it to SC3 and MH };

9. Manu says:

I missed the Urbanix exploit 🙁 Hopefully, I’ll be quick enough this time 🙂 Does this exploit disable PSN?

10. Omic says:

there is link to total_noob paypal acc in notes of CF donated 5eu i think we must donate some this MAN

11. yo says:

Yo wololo. Regarding your statement “It needs to be emphasized that all people involved were aware of the legal risk of publicly releasing such a tool, but this person seems to not be afraid of that (good for him, I guess, he probably thinks he can succeed where geohot and graf_chokolo failed).”

Im telling you that where i live, Sony cant do jackshit to me. Torrent sites are legal here, bribery is skyrocket, you kill people and get away with the right amount of money sent to the judge. Just so i know, not everyone is chickenshit about Sony. There isnt even a law regarding leaking stuff like this.

I could release CFW’s all day and not being bothered by Sony. Haha i could even pay a local hobo to do it for me. This is the fun part of living in a 4th world country 😉

• wololo says:

Hmm, not sure if I envy you right now 🙂

• pploco1996 says:

which country is that? I am from Venezuela and here you can do pretty much whatever you want when it comes to internet stuff.

PS: I don`t consider my country as a 3rd or 4th world country. I am pride of being a venezuelan citizen.

• Turd Sandwich says:

What country is that? Comoros? Côte d’lvoire? Mali? lol

So please be kindly enough to tell me. I’m curious of your claims.

• Turd Sandwich says:

What country is that? Comoros? Côte d’lvoire? Mali? lol

So please be kindly enough to tell me. I’m curious of your claims.

• nichikoro says:

I’m from venezuela too.. and in this country you can sell backups in the street of Ps2, Ps3, Xbox360, BRmovies everything!

The R4 for nds exist in every nintendo store xD.

I though that you can make a 100 of cfw and you’ll never be touched by the police or something xD

• chingon says:

just wondering…is it possible to transfer my backed up ps vita file of urbanix on 1.81 to vita 1.80 via http://FTP…both on same account…just one is 1.81 and the other 1.80

12. arnookie says:

If you want a retail game thats exploitable
    Ahmm A little clue cough “Ridge Racer”.

Why do you think so few were put in stores? Because sony themselves found it could be exploited lol. : O)
    I suggest you all buy it up before they start selling on ebay for silly money.
    ; O)

13. PlayStation Vita says:

i cant find urbanix…..

14. henrique brasil! says:

for two days that I get no xecar Wololo, the
    damn sony strip Urbanix air … and here in
    Brazil has not minis in store … have to
    create an account for parents putting
    another location …

15. God says:

A few copies of Ridge Racer was put in stores because the game sucks and only has like 4 tracks in it.

16. henrique brasil! says:

Dark_Alex return?

17. EFUS09 says:

wow!!! thats nice, i hope that relase fix psx games 😀

18. garrei says:

Look, is it “CEF” or “CFE” because you said “CFE” in your last post.

19. One_Man_Matrix says:

Quick Question… Everytime I want to add new homebrew to my Vita, I have to overwrite the Urbanix SaveData, correct? This means that I potentially overwrite any savestates etc within those homebrew (PSP games don’t matter so much as the save files are held elsewhere), is there a way around this? What if I copied the Urbanix Savedata back to my PC, added the new Homebrew and copied it back to the Vita, would this work without overwriting the data? Thanks for your time!

• garrei says:

use a different savedata folder (From any random psp game) copy that across with all your homebrew and ISO’s inside it then use pspfiler to move them all to the right locations.

20. Six says:

Please port to Super Collapse 3 please!!!

21. kokyloko says:

alguien puede hacer un tutorial para que me funcione por favor tengo todo el juego y el programa pero no se como pasar los juegos iso

• Insane says:

Ejemplo medal hono.iso=MHN.ISO tiene k ser en mayusculas pon el iso dentro del savedate y pasalo a tu ps vita eso estodo

22. shuaiyetu says:

Why does the PSPfiler MOVE files so slow… seems like it first COPY then delete the original ISO, nothing like doing so in Windows…

23. auron says:

awesome!! I hope we see a full cfw soon

24. mike says:

I am new to this but i have the US version of Urbanix. How ever I am having problems installing CEF 6.60 TN-B could someone please break it down for me.

25. Chompira says:

i waiting for port mhfu. Wololo working in this project?

• wololo says:

I am not personally working on an MHFU port. I do not have the reverse engineering skills, or the free time required.

• phoenixside says:

I think a better question to ask is, is there anyone working on a port for mh on 1.80, and could it be possible? I have to say I to are hoping for a port for mh.
      I would like to mention, thanks for a great website to all involved.

26. Sigmarius says:

Please 1.80 …….. … Wololo help us =˜˜˜˜˜˜

27. boom says:

Sam Jordam.. Where are you now!? haha

28. jazneo says:

Make a port to Monster hunter dont keep skip to different games all the time not everyone going to keep download the new game for new patch

29. Dovahkiin says:

Wow, TN has ***… FYI Coldbird and TN are both German.

30. HAIDER KIARA says:

Can I run games psp.Without the need to download a game Urbanix

31. deckardbr says:

I can’t believe I missed Urbanix, do you know if the Total_Noob or another team is working on another game also for CFW?

32. Turd Sandwich says:

People like myself are still having problems getting the Urbanix from the PS3 into the PS Vita. Just saying.

33. HAIDER KIARA says:

Is there a way to get the game Urbanix

34. mike7500 says:

1.80 release would be really nice i mean you have to concider that MHFU was the game that sony left in the store the longest so im preety sure that they are more people running the 1.80 on their vita, than people using urbanix in 1.81.. all im saying is when you have time a little help would be nice

35. Total_Noob says:

Well untold you guys a while ago I would give it another go I’m wololo could back
    Me up on this

36. gunblade says:

um probly off topic but cant da vita hold more storage den jus da 32 gig card

• gunblade says:

um anybody try dat one home brew dat lets u cannect a hard drive to the psp ooh n try see if da psp go cant bluethooth to da vita

37. Nick says:

Hmm. The game will be the paid?

38. Raikiri says:

Just a pair of quick questions:

1) If I buy a new ps vita storage card after 1.82 release, will I be able to use it(activate it) without updating from my current 1.81?

2) I have backed up my Urbanix game via Content Manager->Applications to the PC. Will I be able to copy it to my new storage card?

• gunblade says:

probly not but think .82 will have sum formataion going on. probly sum passcodelock

• gunblade says:

but if ur on an later firmw it should be fine wandering about da vita save updates dough probly have mandatory updates unless they wannda load a whole lot of save jus to

• jamesssss says:

1) yes it is fine, just bought a larger card yesterday, turned my Vita in to airplane mode and installed without issue.

2) yes again worked fine on my new card yesterday in airplane mode.

39. gunblade says: