Total_Noob announces CEF 6.60 TN-B for “Later this week”

You may also like...

1. Ven0m says:

Yeah, finally a good kernel exploit that isn’t expensive! 😀
    Just got my ps vita to work with this exploit (already had the game) and I confirm that you can play GBA roms, SNES roms and ISO’s with this exploit (Kingdom hearts BBS tested)

2. Efjay says:

Wololo how about you make a jewel keepers exploit instead of urbanix..it is not removed yet..just try it i didn’t even all your hacks for ps vita even the new exploit now..

3. azleerico says:

I still have motorcross from the vhbl hack. any chance that this exploit can be ported to that game? didnt get the MH and just missed Urbanix….

4. PSVitaEucfw says:

sorry,buffer overflow isn’t working on jap urbanix so we can’t do this,i’m sorry.

5. letsrapetheleaker says:

Serves u japs right for bombing pearl harbor :)

6. Stiffeno says:

Using 6.60 CFE TN-A and trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 ISO/CSO causes a black screen and then it pops up with an error, will TN-B fix these kinda problems? All my other ISO/CSO’s work fine, but just that damn WWE wont work and i been dying to play it for over a year now! -_-!

Oh and could we get a list of exactly what is being changed in TN-B? Like a list of what bugs been fixed, weather ISO/CSO compatibility is improved and so forth! Just so guys like me know weather its worth the time bothering to update to 6.60 CFE TN-B or just stay on TN-A?

• Michele says:

Stiffeno,I have the same problem with smackdown 2011 eur version,i’m from Italy =)
      If you resolve the problem could tell to me?