Total_Noob announces CEF 6.60 TN-B for “Later this week”

You may also like...

1. God says:

A few copies of Ridge Racer was put in stores because the game sucks and only has like 4 tracks in it.

2. henrique brasil! says:

Dark_Alex return?

3. EFUS09 says:

wow!!! thats nice, i hope that relase fix psx games :D

4. garrei says:

Look, is it “CEF” or “CFE” because you said “CFE” in your last post.

5. One_Man_Matrix says:

Quick Question… Everytime I want to add new homebrew to my Vita, I have to overwrite the Urbanix SaveData, correct? This means that I potentially overwrite any savestates etc within those homebrew (PSP games don’t matter so much as the save files are held elsewhere), is there a way around this? What if I copied the Urbanix Savedata back to my PC, added the new Homebrew and copied it back to the Vita, would this work without overwriting the data? Thanks for your time!

6. Six says:

Please port to Super Collapse 3 please!!!

7. kokyloko says:

alguien puede hacer un tutorial para que me funcione por favor tengo todo el juego y el programa pero no se como pasar los juegos iso

• Insane says:

Ejemplo medal hono.iso=MHN.ISO tiene k ser en mayusculas pon el iso dentro del savedate y pasalo a tu ps vita eso estodo

8. shuaiyetu says:

Why does the PSPfiler MOVE files so slow… seems like it first COPY then delete the original ISO, nothing like doing so in Windows…

9. auron says:

awesome!! I hope we see a full cfw soon

10. mike says:

I am new to this but i have the US version of Urbanix. How ever I am having problems installing CEF 6.60 TN-B could someone please break it down for me.

11. Chompira says:

i waiting for port mhfu. Wololo working in this project?

• wololo says:

I am not personally working on an MHFU port. I do not have the reverse engineering skills, or the free time required.

• phoenixside says:

I think a better question to ask is, is there anyone working on a port for mh on 1.80, and could it be possible? I have to say I to are hoping for a port for mh.
      I would like to mention, thanks for a great website to all involved.

12. Sigmarius says:

Please 1.80 …….. … Wololo help us =˜˜˜˜˜˜

13. boom says:

Sam Jordam.. Where are you now!? haha

14. jazneo says:

Make a port to Monster hunter dont keep skip to different games all the time not everyone going to keep download the new game for new patch

15. HAIDER KIARA says:

Can I run games psp.Without the need to download a game Urbanix

16. deckardbr says:

I can’t believe I missed Urbanix, do you know if the Total_Noob or another team is working on another game also for CFW?

17. Turd Sandwich says:

People like myself are still having problems getting the Urbanix from the PS3 into the PS Vita. Just saying.

18. HAIDER KIARA says:

Is there a way to get the game Urbanix

19. mike7500 says:

1.80 release would be really nice i mean you have to concider that MHFU was the game that sony left in the store the longest so im preety sure that they are more people running the 1.80 on their vita, than people using urbanix in 1.81.. all im saying is when you have time a little help would be nice

20. Total_Noob says:

Well untold you guys a while ago I would give it another go I’m wololo could back
    Me up on this

21. gunblade says:

um probly off topic but cant da vita hold more storage den jus da 32 gig card

• gunblade says:

um anybody try dat one home brew dat lets u cannect a hard drive to the psp ooh n try see if da psp go cant bluethooth to da vita

22. Nick says:

Hmm. The game will be the paid?

23. Raikiri says:

Just a pair of quick questions:

1) If I buy a new ps vita storage card after 1.82 release, will I be able to use it(activate it) without updating from my current 1.81?

2) I have backed up my Urbanix game via Content Manager->Applications to the PC. Will I be able to copy it to my new storage card?

24. gunblade says:

……(^_^)………({?})

25. sakonshima says:

I downloaded or urbanx format PGK how can I use

26. woohoo says:

will the update stays with urbanix or a completely new game?

27. Enkeixpress says:

Will it use a new PS Minis game.. or Urbanix? cause that game isn’t available on the PSN store anymore, unfortunately.

28. Middnight Snack says:

So can you downgrade at all? I’m not too familiar with all these terms so bear with me here.

29. yigal33 says:

A Way to have exploited URBANIX for those who couldn’t make it at time

on pspiso news.

30. EFUS09 says:

this cef 6.00 and gintama 2012 are for me the best news of October :D

31. Ven0m says:

Yeah, finally a good kernel exploit that isn’t expensive! :D
    Just got my ps vita to work with this exploit (already had the game) and I confirm that you can play GBA roms, SNES roms and ISO’s with this exploit (Kingdom hearts BBS tested)

32. Efjay says:

Wololo how about you make a jewel keepers exploit instead of urbanix..it is not removed yet..just try it i didn’t even all your hacks for ps vita even the new exploit now..

33. azleerico says:

I still have motorcross from the vhbl hack. any chance that this exploit can be ported to that game? didnt get the MH and just missed Urbanix….

34. PSVitaEucfw says:

sorry,buffer overflow isn’t working on jap urbanix so we can’t do this,i’m sorry.

35. letsrapetheleaker says:

Serves u japs right for bombing pearl harbor :)

36. Stiffeno says:

Using 6.60 CFE TN-A and trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 ISO/CSO causes a black screen and then it pops up with an error, will TN-B fix these kinda problems? All my other ISO/CSO’s work fine, but just that damn WWE wont work and i been dying to play it for over a year now! -_-!

Oh and could we get a list of exactly what is being changed in TN-B? Like a list of what bugs been fixed, weather ISO/CSO compatibility is improved and so forth! Just so guys like me know weather its worth the time bothering to update to 6.60 CFE TN-B or just stay on TN-A?

• Michele says:

Stiffeno,I have the same problem with smackdown 2011 eur version,i’m from Italy =)
      If you resolve the problem could tell to me?