Release: 6.60 TN-A CFE CFW (PSP) for the PS Vita (US files)

The recently released HEN for the EU Urbanix has been ported to US version of the game already! The instructions and functionality are all the same as EU, simply use the following save game data in place of what was released for the EU variant. Yosh has also helped us and injected the exploit directly into the US save game files, this means only one folder is needed.

You can find the us files here. (this page has links for both the EU and the US versions).

Please stay tuned to the blog for many developments that are sure to come as well as updates and more. The game has also been removed from PSN and download lists worldwide. If you didn’t get it yet you are out of luck.

People who are on lower firmwares with a previous exploit such as Monster hunter, Super Collapse 3, etc… should stay there and wait.

I want to add a special thanks to Yatter, Yosh, bubby323, Joeyj33, PSVitaEucfw, everyone else that has been working hard in the community and in the IRC chat room.

1. Luckyred’s avatar

How u get ps one games with urbanix xploid

1. StepS’s avatar

you can’t. no sound = no psx.

2. dmer’s avatar

help me how to install psp filer?

1. lordferky’s avatar

use this zip put into the savedata folder and copy to psp

3. ricerrr’s avatar

is it compatible with 1.67?

4. sasaki’s avatar

thank you for your devotion to the psvita cracking field.
    i am very proud of knowing you.

but there is still a problem.
    many people(like me )are using psvita pch-1000(japan version),we have downloaded the game before it was banned.
    we cannot get the savefile to play psp games.

i hope you can do us a favor to port the cracking file to the japanese version.we are all waiting.

thank you very much for your devotion.

1. wololo’s avatar

Some people are working on Porting the JP version

1. sasaki’s avatar

but would you like to help them
        i have followed in the twitter
        they have met many problems in porting…….

though i know you are angry about sam lacking the works.
        but i hope you can calm down even i know you cant control yourself…
        i am an asian so i use a different thinking ways of your western people
        i hope you can realise my thought..

thank you very much for your devotion.

1. wololo’s avatar

I don’t have more information than anybody else I think. The exploits are not mine :)
          So I am not sure I can help much :(

1. sasaki’s avatar

ok i see

2. sasaki’s avatar

i am very sorry for disturbing you again..
            i have got the latest news.
            the jp version savedata maker faces a big problem which would make him give it up…
            i know thsts not your responsibilty..
            and i know you dont need to help us if you dont want…
            but…we japanese game buyer has paid for the sony..
            we really want to enjoy the job….

he said that he is always failed in savedata…
            such as a.bin …

you can get the info. from his twitter and i see he is following you…
            he is @WeeLeds
            i really really hope you can help us..
            i will very appreciate it.

5. AzleeRico’s avatar

i dun wanna buy urbanix, have this hack and be forced to forfeit it for the sake of playing assassins creed like what happened with the motorcross hack(which i had to forfeit to play Resistance, which sucks.) I’ll wait for the next hack after assassins creed but still this is wonderful news to the scene. I was afraid that the Vita homebrew scene was dead and some of my friends have even sold off their Vita and wrote off the Vita as useless. Guess they are pulling their hairs out now!

6. rathalos’s avatar

I was really lucky to download it two days ago after reading the news of the exploit ^^

7. Congly’s avatar

can i have some demo videoes?

8. Jonatan’s avatar

Hi, I get the Urbanix from an old account was i made in EU, then get download files from your link, then follow the instructions and I get a Grey Screen, whith name of Game, Current Time, Game Logo and the only button apparently works is /\, pressing says “Are you sure to want to delete it? Y N” then press X on Yes, delteing Bar come appear. And Doesn’t work, please, help me. What I am doing wrong??

1. sdfsdf’s avatar

put this (only dont extract after downloading) in NPEZ00176 folder

then copy(rewrite) save from Pc to Vita.
      U must see something new

1. chingon’s avatar

THIS FILE WAS A GREAT HELP, I USED IT AS A GUIDE, NOW ALL OF MY HOMBREW AND BACK UPS RUN PRESTINE…STILL TESTING…

9. A’s avatar

I’m on v1.80 MH and was wondering if we will get CFW? I didn’t get Urbanix

10. Jvhellraiser’s avatar

Dont worry JP save will come out,
    Theres a new release of a JP Psvita
    Loading the hello world on youtube
    They it will be release soon just wait
    A bit more.

1. sasaki’s avatar

i have had seen it
      but the cracker said on his twitter
      there is something wrong with the work
      and he would like to stop his work because of this …..

i have asked him and expressed our thoughts and insprie
      he agreed to work more…
      but..
      there are obstacles on his way….
      we are really worry!

1. Turd Sandwich’s avatar

Dem cracker white people be lying.

11. blinx’s avatar

hey,
    It works with a pirate copy of urbanix?If you download Urbanix psp from internet you can put it on psvita with CMA?

1. CDeviant’s avatar

That’s actually a really good question.

1. Jdubs’s avatar

I dont think so. You would need custom firmware to play the pirated game in the first place which we can’t get without the game. :P

2. Firedragon’s avatar

Its not a good question…

PSP has no connections to PSVita!

3. Jd8531’s avatar

No you cant.

12. blinx’s avatar

so you cant transfer the urbanix.iso to psvita?

1. Jd8531’s avatar

No no no

13. linkedot’s avatar

i had downloaded urbanix on my ps3 before they erase it from the store… can t transfer it to ps vita trough CMA, so i transfered it to my psp… then to my pc ! but the game change the format from ps3 to psp… thats why i couldn t transfer it to Psvita with OPEN CMA !
    Wololo… Is there any chance for me to see urbanix inside my vita ?

1. Jd8531’s avatar

No, it changed format. If you still have it in the bubble on the ps3 it might transfer.

1. linkedot’s avatar

i did transfered it from the bubble format… its during the transfer that it change the format !

1. Jd8531’s avatar

transfer straight to the vita or are you on 1.80?

1. linkedot’s avatar

im on 1.81 ! impossible to transfer from ps3 to psvita since the game is not on the list…

i was able to transfer urbanix from ps3 to psp.

now when i transfer from ps3 to psp obviously it doesn-t stay on a bubble format os the psp it gets on a folder with Eboot.pbp and document.Dat

now when i use OpenCMA to transfer that folder that of urbanix … in CMA i see (corrupted file)

is there a way to make a .PKG for that game then transfer it trough OPEN CMA ?

2. Tommy’s avatar

I had downloaded urbanix(eu) on my ps3 too, and the file still in the ps3, but I couldn’t transfer it to psvita through usb cable, the game haven’t display on the list, but it can be play on ps3. What can I do now?

2. albie85’s avatar

im in the same boat but if u still got 1.81 and want urbanix ive got a new bypasser ready to go jus waitin for 2.0 so the game comes bk on store. I have MHFU exploit but ive got urbanix on ps3 im gonna update to 1.81 and purposely loose my hack so wen the game is bk I can copy it with my bypasser wich work 100% sounds dumb I no coz already got TN but mini loads save quicker and is a lot smaller. hope it comes bk with 2.0

14. Psvita lover’s avatar

I cnat save gamez in any emulator help!!!!!!

1. Jd8531’s avatar

Which one? Inside the homebrew folder for the emulator make a folder called Saves or savestate and then copy it over again and it will save.

15. sasaki’s avatar

it is written by a japanese urbanix cracker.
    関数のアドレスだけ治すならこうかな? 最後のは俺の力量じゃ見当が付かない。
    the function address cannot be fixed?
    i cannot do this though i have tried my best

1. Turd Sandwich’s avatar

Japanse aren’t white. Lol

16. bullrog’s avatar

to anyone who is having trouble installing homebrew on a pc.
    i have winrar so if you dont have that u might wana go install that first. after you prepare all the files like the instructions says to do. right click the PSP folder and click add to archive. there you will have an option to make it a .RAR OR .ZIP. you obviously need to pick .ZIP and thats where you also need to put in all caps .ZIP where it says archive name. you cant just rename it after you compress it. so when its done its just gona say PSP. and thats how you want it. if you right click and go to properties. you should see it named PSP.ZIP and not PSP.zip

17. Roger Waters’s avatar

Did someone say we cant play our ps1 backups with this exploit?

1. Jd8531’s avatar

Yep. There is no Psone support right now.

18. Roland’s avatar

Is there a full step-by-step guide anywhere for setting this up?

If I missed it I apologize, I’m multitasking like hell…

1. Jd8531’s avatar

Click the link in the article, instructions are there :)

19. alvin’s avatar

gud day to u all i ask is posible to create new one whitout ubanix game because im not have the urbanix game is not fare rigth sorry to my bad english please rep ill wait.

1. vFX’s avatar

nope, not now

20. alvin’s avatar

somthing like exploiting a masstorage of psvita like iphne ipod possibl or not please make have one rep me.

21. Jdubs’s avatar

It was stated that if you have any of the earlier exploits that theres a good possibility that we can still get the custom firmware. We just have to wait and see. If you dont have urbanix and did not take advantage of any of the earlier exploits (monster hunter, super collapse ect) then your kinda boned, at least for now. Good things are sure to come in the future. We all just have to be vigilant and sort of stalker-like to this website to see what happens. :D Cheers to Wololo and all the other devs who are making this possible. :D

1. alvin’s avatar

im not having any games my psvita is bandnew it was 1week ago please help me to exploit my vita please?

22. HIMFan’s avatar

My question is, could this not work on the PS3? Lets say you’re on 4.25 OFW. Can you not install this savefile and run PSP ISO’s and Homebrew on PS3? I figured the Vita does the same as the PS3 and runs the PSP games in PSP Emulator mode. Just curious, I’m on 3.55CFW anyway, so I couldn’t do it, but I was interested to know if its possible.

1. HIMFan’s avatar

ACTUALLY, I can try it. I found a version of it on the internet I can download and install on my PS3 and try it out. I’m just assuming it won’t work. But if it DID, we could play PSP games on PS3 FOR FREE!

1. chris’s avatar

What happened with the exploit on PS3? Did it work?

23. jon’s avatar

Hope this CFW was ready for public consumption.

1. Firedragon’s avatar

To be exact, it is not an “Custom Firmware”, this is only a temporary modification loaded via K able Savegame-Exploit.

2. HIMFan’s avatar

It was. There were 2 CFW’s released. The first one was leaked, and the creator said it was fully finished, he just wasn’t intent on releasing it yet. The second one (the one listed above) was deliberately released by Total Noob…meaning its a finished product. Plus, all CFW’s come out and continually get updated anyway, so no CFW was ever “ready” for public consumption.

24. HELPPPP’s avatar

IM HAVING TROUBLE SAVING MY GAME IN THE EMULATOR IN THIS CASE GPSP I PLAY POKEMON I SAVE THEN COME BACK LATER AND ONLY GIVES ME THE OPTION FOR A NEW GAME :( THERE IS A FOLDER CALLED SAVES SO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

25. Vincent Beasley’s avatar

So what kind how homebrew works for this? Any emulators? =]

1. chingon’s avatar

SNES9X TYL IS GOOD TO GO..AND DONT FORGET THE PSP ISO. AND CSO. BOYYYYYYY.

2. chingon’s avatar

PICODRIVE AND OU GPSP KAI AND SNES 9X ARE GOOD, NOT TO MENTION A sH!@T LOAD OF ISO. CSO. BACKUPS.

26. Jason’s avatar

So if Sony releases OFW 1.82 and puts the urbanix back up,
    can we still download urbanix and use this exploit if we didn’t update to 1.82? Please answer. Thanks.

1. Firedragon’s avatar

I say no.

1st. the game was updated and the exploit no longer works
      2nd. You need Firmware 1.82+ to access PSN

27. HIPHOP78’s avatar

I finally got everything up and running, PSP game CARS works flawlessly so far. I got SNESG9TYL running but how do you install roms. I copied the rom folder over but I do not see the rom folder to select game.

1. Vincent Beasley’s avatar

I have SNESG9TYL to and you have to rename all roms like you do your ISOs (Limit of 8 letters and all caps)But the roms load and then freeze =/

28. coffincolors’s avatar

Any chance this is getting ported to VHBL? I’m still Super Collapsing on 1.67

1. coffincolors’s avatar

dur nvmnvm, didn’t read the end of the post!

29. xdarkmario’s avatar

hey i am on vita version 1.80 and cant get my vita online how do i get this game or my vita online

30. luckyred’s avatar

I love my vita playing Initial D japn. Ver. street stage

31. Turd Sandwich’s avatar

I do hope someone is finding out a way to get the U.S Urbanix from the PS3 unto the PS Vita. I myself is suffering this dreadful problem.

32. arnookie’s avatar

If you want a retail game thats exploitable
    Ahmm A little clue cough “Ridge Racer”.

Why do you think so few were put in stores? Because sony themselves found it could be exploited lol. : O)
    I suggest you all buy it up before they start selling on ebay for silly money.
    ; O)

1. wololo’s avatar

Lol, and there I thought there were few copies of this game on the shelves because people figured out it is crappy.

33. xdarkmario’s avatar

is there a possible way to run this using the old vita 1.80 monster hunter exploite ?FW 1. I am too scared to update and lose my vhbl that i do have running and 2 tried th transfer this using the old method and all it does is stay on the transferring 9 files.

34. xdarkmario’s avatar

woo i just figured out how to get this working on a 1.80 vita!! with the monster hunter VHBL method i’ll be posting a video later with a tut later.

1. arnookie’s avatar

Any closer to getting your video up and the tut?
      Many people would be glad of it.
      lol. :O)

2. Turd Sandwich’s avatar

Yeah send the link to your so called video. Please don’t waste my time.

3. chingon’s avatar

hows that video coming along xdarmario? ide love to give it a go…

4. chingon’s avatar

CHECK ONE CHECK TWO….

5. chingon’s avatar

what up xdarkmario? siting patiently for your MHFU VHBL 1.80 port buddy, hows it coming?

35. Jonatan’s avatar

I Recopy CEW, and Vita send error C1-2858-3

36. HELPPPP’s avatar

I NEED A TUTORIAL ON INSTALLING THE ISO PLS

37. taylor’s avatar

fuckkk!!! i had bought the game on my ps3 but my vita was dead so i decided to get my charger from someone and download it the next day but soon as i went back on the market the game was gone either though i bought it see everytime when something is good bout to happen to me something fucking ruins it this was my third time being close to hacking my psvita and playing download psp games on it thanks to fucking sony always ruining stuff for me i should call them and cuss them out for that if i cant have aleast one thing thats good in this fucking life aleast let me finally hack my vita thats my reason for missing out on this most highly great achievement while everyone else is having fun on their vita:( now to me its like since i can never get my chance to hack my system then just fuck it i dont wont to hack it anymore because i know i’ll never get to thanks to sony dumbasses and wololo i was wanting to know since the people who didnt get the urbanix game for the exploit are you gona make another game exploitable for the 6.60 cfe tn-a? please reply as soon as possible thank you.

38. tom22’s avatar

ahh…. anyone know if shareing a purchase will work
    for vita? or is the DRM going to block off like,
    1. shareing socom ftb1 savedata,
    (while ftb2 added cR point’s that auto-maticlly allow
    you to need to collect cR’s. Win!!!!!!)
    2. or do’s the DRM kick in and need’s the purchase ticket,
    (Game ID recipt ticket???? to start.)

1. chingon’s avatar

link your ps vita with whom your “borrowing” the game

2. chingon’s avatar

then download their back up through OPEN CMA, sony allowes two ps vitas (portables at once)

39. alvin’s avatar

how can i get urbanix game is allready been remove to psn store eur please help me a you guys rep me thanks.

40. chingon’s avatar

just wondering…is it possible to transfer my backed up ps vita file of urbanix on 1.81 to vita 1.80 via http://FTP…both on same account…just one is 1.81 and the other 1.80

41. SebasTorron’s avatar

I updated my PS Vita and Urbanix wasn’t there, i need a new exploit :’(!

42. Alex’s avatar

Can they ban your console for this?

43. HIPHOP78’s avatar

I CAN CONFIRM NBA2K13 RUNS!!! YEEEEEAAAAAYYYYUUUUU IN MY MORDECAI AND RIGBY VOICE

44. momtaror’s avatar

It is Mad Block Anpha , EU store has been removed

45. Tim’s avatar

Does this exploit work for the Urbanix/Jewel Hunter Bundle too? That’s still up, on the PSN

46. sonic the werehog’s avatar

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people,
    its really really fastidious post on building up new web site.

47. msonja’s avatar

i put my ps vita MBA but in psvita screen did not show up anyone help me plsssssss

48. dr_spikes’s avatar

the cowboys will win it next year

49. tai game’s avatar

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m certainly pleased I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

· 1 · 2 · 3