Release: 6.60 TN-A CFE CFW (PSP) for the PS Vita (US files)

Jd8531

I write about news, tech and other interesting things. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. HELPPPP says:

IM HAVING TROUBLE SAVING MY GAME IN THE EMULATOR IN THIS CASE GPSP I PLAY POKEMON I SAVE THEN COME BACK LATER AND ONLY GIVES ME THE OPTION FOR A NEW GAME :( THERE IS A FOLDER CALLED SAVES SO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

2. Vincent Beasley says:

So what kind how homebrew works for this? Any emulators? =]

3. Jason says:

So if Sony releases OFW 1.82 and puts the urbanix back up,
    can we still download urbanix and use this exploit if we didn’t update to 1.82? Please answer. Thanks.

4. HIPHOP78 says:

I finally got everything up and running, PSP game CARS works flawlessly so far. I got SNESG9TYL running but how do you install roms. I copied the rom folder over but I do not see the rom folder to select game.

• Vincent Beasley says:

I have SNESG9TYL to and you have to rename all roms like you do your ISOs (Limit of 8 letters and all caps)But the roms load and then freeze =/

5. coffincolors says:

Any chance this is getting ported to VHBL? I’m still Super Collapsing on 1.67

6. xdarkmario says:

hey i am on vita version 1.80 and cant get my vita online how do i get this game or my vita online

7. luckyred says:

I love my vita playing Initial D japn. Ver. street stage

8. Turd Sandwich says:

I do hope someone is finding out a way to get the U.S Urbanix from the PS3 unto the PS Vita. I myself is suffering this dreadful problem.

9. arnookie says:

If you want a retail game thats exploitable
    Ahmm A little clue cough “Ridge Racer”.

Why do you think so few were put in stores? Because sony themselves found it could be exploited lol. : O)
    I suggest you all buy it up before they start selling on ebay for silly money.
    ; O)

10. xdarkmario says:

is there a possible way to run this using the old vita 1.80 monster hunter exploite ?FW 1. I am too scared to update and lose my vhbl that i do have running and 2 tried th transfer this using the old method and all it does is stay on the transferring 9 files.

11. xdarkmario says:

woo i just figured out how to get this working on a 1.80 vita!! with the monster hunter VHBL method i’ll be posting a video later with a tut later.

12. Jonatan says:

I Recopy CEW, and Vita send error C1-2858-3

13. HELPPPP says:

I NEED A TUTORIAL ON INSTALLING THE ISO PLS

14. tom22 says:

ahh…. anyone know if shareing a purchase will work
    for vita? or is the DRM going to block off like,
    1. shareing socom ftb1 savedata,
    (while ftb2 added cR point’s that auto-maticlly allow
    you to need to collect cR’s. Win!!!!!!)
    2. or do’s the DRM kick in and need’s the purchase ticket,
    (Game ID recipt ticket???? to start.)

15. alvin says:

how can i get urbanix game is allready been remove to psn store eur please help me a you guys rep me thanks.

16. chingon says:

just wondering…is it possible to transfer my backed up ps vita file of urbanix on 1.81 to vita 1.80 via http://FTP…both on same account…just one is 1.81 and the other 1.80

17. SebasTorron says:

I updated my PS Vita and Urbanix wasn’t there, i need a new exploit :'(!

18. Alex says:

Can they ban your console for this?

19. HIPHOP78 says:

I CAN CONFIRM NBA2K13 RUNS!!! YEEEEEAAAAAYYYYUUUUU IN MY MORDECAI AND RIGBY VOICE

20. momtaror says:

It is Mad Block Anpha , EU store has been removed

21. Tim says:

Does this exploit work for the Urbanix/Jewel Hunter Bundle too? That’s still up, on the PSN

22. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people,
    its really really fastidious post on building up new web site.

23. msonja says:

i put my ps vita MBA but in psvita screen did not show up anyone help me plsssssss

24. dr_spikes says:

the cowboys will win it next year