(Video) VHBL on Vita firmware 1.81

Latest Sony firmware 1.81 patches the Monster hunter exploit, but as usual, Sony has been kind enough to only patch that specific game, and not prevent VHBL itself from running. The video below shows VHBL running on firmware 1.81.

This is VHBL running on an undisclosed game exploit on firmware 1.81. In the video, I’m showing VHBL running Wagic, as well as Game Boy Advance’s “Advanced Wars 2″ running through the GBA Emulator gPSP. Those of you with a good sense of sight might see that this is a quite old VHBL build, that’s simply because I was too lazy to re-compile to the latest version, and I didn’t really have to since this old build just ran out of the box.

It is no surprise that VHBL is still running, and I understand that at this point, people might be expecting more than VHBL. This is just to show that we still have access to these exploits, so those of you who updated and regret losing homebrew access see that there are still solutions being worked on. There is of course no word on a release yet, especially since the exploit is not mine. Those who want to keep homebrew on their Vita for now should stick to 1.80 and Monster Hunter.

As a reminder, anybody who owns a PSP can look for such exploits and port VHBL to them. Nowadays it requires more luck and dedication than programming skills!

Waiting for the comments about how you’re so cool because you saw my Mac address :)

1. Alex’s avatar

FUCK can any one just say when i could play pirate games without thouse fucking VHBL?

1. SuzieJoeBob’s avatar

You always could. It is called a PSP. If you are talking about Vita games, then there is nothing as of now, so deal with it. Bitches be trippin’…

2. Why is VHBL not out?’s avatar

Whys my dick standing up oh… Wait I got a boner

3. Dr_Spikes’s avatar

I need help

4. wartaf’s avatar

hi, can i play FF iso using this? i mean, PS1 Games? and also can i play PSP games using it?

5. link19013’s avatar

wtf can someone upload a video on how to put pirate games to the vita

6. armando’s avatar

oyes estoy en la vercion 1.80 pero el moster hunter como lo descargo

7. armando’s avatar

I hear the vercion 1.80 but as I download moster hunter

8. Dr_Spikes’s avatar

Touchdown cowboys!!

9. Jeppe’s avatar

if i update my firmware will vhbl so work

10. cesapllk’s avatar

E FACIL E SO USAR O VHBL NA V 1.81 DESATIVAR A INTERNET SE QUISER ENTRAR NA PSN E SO REMOVER O VHBL ANTES DE conectar A INTERNET SO PARA VER OS LANCAMENTOS OU COMPRAR JOGOS DEPOIS SAI DA PSN E DESATIVA A INTERNET E DEPOIS COPIA O VHBL DENOVO NO VITA A TE QUE E UMA IDEIA

11. Andrea’s avatar

Secondo me dovrebbero inventare cosi come per il nintendo ds un gioco dove poter inserire la memory card e trasferire tutti i giochi su di essi

12. get facebook likes review’s avatar

Hаving reаԁ this I beliеѵеd it
    waѕ ѵеry infoгmatiνe.

I аppreciate уοu ѕpending ѕome time anԁ effort
    to рut this aгtiсle together. Ӏ οnce agаin finԁ mуself ρersonally sрending ωay tοo much time bοth reаdіng and commenting.
    Βut ѕο ωhat, it waѕ ѕtill worthωhile!

13. Facebook applications search’s avatar

I loved aѕ much as yοu’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

14. Sanoske’s avatar

I have a question. Lets say i have monster hunter psp game on a ps3 that is latest firmware and a vita with 1.80 how would i transfer the game? The ps3 tells me my vita needs to be updated, any way around that?

15. jogos online’s avatar

Currently it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

· 1 · 2