(Video) VHBL on Vita firmware 1.81

You may also like...

1. armando says:

I hear the vercion 1.80 but as I download moster hunter

2. Dr_Spikes says:

Touchdown cowboys!!

3. Jeppe says:

if i update my firmware will vhbl so work

4. cesapllk says:

E FACIL E SO USAR O VHBL NA V 1.81 DESATIVAR A INTERNET SE QUISER ENTRAR NA PSN E SO REMOVER O VHBL ANTES DE conectar A INTERNET SO PARA VER OS LANCAMENTOS OU COMPRAR JOGOS DEPOIS SAI DA PSN E DESATIVA A INTERNET E DEPOIS COPIA O VHBL DENOVO NO VITA A TE QUE E UMA IDEIA

5. Andrea says:

Secondo me dovrebbero inventare cosi come per il nintendo ds un gioco dove poter inserire la memory card e trasferire tutti i giochi su di essi

6. Hаving reаԁ this I beliеѵеd it
    waѕ ѵеry infoгmatiνe.

I аppreciate уοu ѕpending ѕome time anԁ effort
    to рut this aгtiсle together. Ӏ οnce agаin finԁ mуself ρersonally sрending ωay tοo much time bοth reаdіng and commenting.
    Βut ѕο ωhat, it waѕ ѕtill worthωhile!

7. I loved aѕ much as yοu’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

8. Sanoske says:

I have a question. Lets say i have monster hunter psp game on a ps3 that is latest firmware and a vita with 1.80 how would i transfer the game? The ps3 tells me my vita needs to be updated, any way around that?

9. gunblade says: