Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

(Video) VHBL on Vita firmware 1.81

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. neverthewiseone says:

i have a question, can you use a hack psp to search for an exploit within a game before actually downloading it on psn.? because it will cost a ton of many to use trial and error downloading games.

2. Nice work awesome you vs one comapany full of resources
    well iam on 1.81 i hope this can open before comming more patches or ner firmware i dont have the knowledges but i hope the metod simplified on the future and more like android on ps vita.

3. Keneth says:

Will you be relising a 1.81 VHBL I missed the 1.80 VHBL as I just got my New Vita 1 week ago would love to have VHBL on my Vita I don’t mind what the cost is for the game thank’s…

4. M$M says:

I have a question about Ps vita
    I have read in a news somewhere on the internet that if you don`t buy your games new in a store but for example a used Game from a friend or from hand market than it don´t have any throphys or you can´t unlock them.
    Is it true????
    please answer.

Ps: sorry for my poor english.

5. M$M says:

If it was that used the games have no trophys
    then I would have never bought a ps vita!!! I hope it is easy as you say

I’m going to buy myself a Ps vita when more games come out and the Ps vita and the games cost a little less money

6. M$M says:

yes your right 4 fun but it would be even if only a small it would be a restriction

7. M$M says:

what i´m lying 250 € for a device that had not many games at the moment and cost more than my xbox 360 or a Ps 3 (i forget 250 + 30 € memory card + 1 Game 40 € = 320 € = too expensive)

that does not mean that the Ps vita is bad but it is too expensive for what it offers! My opinion, Maybe others think differently

• DTeKDeV says:

I bought my vita (Madden 13 limited edition) for $257. I got some demos when I didn’t have any fun games. Get some demos and play those over and over until a new VHBL comes out.

8. Antonio says:

Que juego es el que libera 1.81 y donde esta el vhbl para hacerlo

9. One says:

Ja no se puede 🙁

10. SuzieJoeBob says:

You always could. It is called a PSP. If you are talking about Vita games, then there is nothing as of now, so deal with it. *** be trippin’…

11. Dr_Spikes says:

I need help

12. wartaf says:

hi, can i play FF iso using this? i mean, PS1 Games? and also can i play PSP games using it?

13. link19013 says:

*** can someone upload a video on how to put pirate games to the vita

14. armando says:

oyes estoy en la vercion 1.80 pero el moster hunter como lo descargo

15. armando says:

I hear the vercion 1.80 but as I download moster hunter

16. Dr_Spikes says:

Touchdown cowboys!!

17. Jeppe says:

if i update my firmware will vhbl so work

18. cesapllk says:

E FACIL E SO USAR O VHBL NA V 1.81 DESATIVAR A INTERNET SE QUISER ENTRAR NA PSN E SO REMOVER O VHBL ANTES DE conectar A INTERNET SO PARA VER OS LANCAMENTOS OU COMPRAR JOGOS DEPOIS SAI DA PSN E DESATIVA A INTERNET E DEPOIS COPIA O VHBL DENOVO NO VITA A TE QUE E UMA IDEIA

19. Andrea says:

Secondo me dovrebbero inventare cosi come per il nintendo ds un gioco dove poter inserire la memory card e trasferire tutti i giochi su di essi

20. Hаving reаԁ this I beliеѵеd it
    waѕ ѵеry infoгmatiνe.

I аppreciate уοu ѕpending ѕome time anԁ effort
    to рut this aгtiсle together. Ӏ οnce agаin finԁ mуself ρersonally sрending ωay tοo much time bοth reаdіng and commenting.
    Βut ѕο ωhat, it waѕ ѕtill worthωhile!

21. I loved aѕ much as yοu’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

22. Sanoske says:

I have a question. Lets say i have monster hunter psp game on a ps3 that is latest firmware and a vita with 1.80 how would i transfer the game? The ps3 tells me my vita needs to be updated, any way around that?