Vita Firmware 1.81 is out, patches VHBL

You may also like...

1. jdubz says:

Well, as much as i dont want to say this, I think sony has destroyed vhbl. Think about this past release, and how sony handled it. If they can suck up money from an exploited game and then patch it after they’ve made their money and render the exploit useless, how many ppl at this point do you think will continue to even bother putting vhbl on their device? How many devs will continue to support it? I know I am skeptical. Guess we’ll just have to wait for a kxploit so we can come back at sony with glorious vengeance.

• wololo says:

This is not different from what they did before, except this time they did not remove the game. It is still possible to keep using VHBL if you stay on 1.80 and use openCMA.

• jdubz says:

Ya, but I dont ever remember them doing forced updates that patch it a week later. :( Sucks being able to choose between homebrew and full functionality of vita. Sigh…

2. Dr_Spikes says:

Stupid sony who cares if people wanna run vhbl on there vita its not gonna hurt any one and its like the koolest thing out
    Sony needs to stop with the firmware updatein and stArt maken some new games
    New firmware is just gonna stop people from goin on the psn store and buyen stuff
    I cant play online thanks to sony
    F the new update

3. Dr_Spikes says:

I hate the word update

4. SonyIsRacist says:

Sony said that N-ggers are the reason the Vita will fail.

5. Azio says:

Hey wololo if i updated cant i run the vhbl

6. gjanko2 says:

is there anyway to bypass the update?

7. Ted Sheckler says:

FIDDLESTICKS!~
    I just got my Vita in today and purchased MHU last week on my PS3. The Vita is on FW 1.67 so I thought I was good, what I didn’t know is that it forces you to update before you can transfer anything.
    Anyway to bypass this or transfer the game through my PC somehow?

• wololo says:

As far as I can remember, transferring from your PS3 to your Vita does not require you to update… does it?

• Ted Sheckler says:

Doesn’t seem to be giving me much choice, like the PC content manager it requires the PS3 to be online so it can check for updates. Looks like I’m boned for now. :)

• LOLZ says:

If you look at the Vita side there are more firmware updates that are made. Of course, PSP too have that much update, but it got more games made for it. Too bad for Vita, for having only firmware update than games.

8. CharlieLafd says:

Ok i think i have found a way to still get mhfu on your ps vita without updating, first download mediago which allows you to access the psp part of psn, then buy/download mhfu, then transfer the game to your ps vita using openCMA. Someone correct me if im wrong, but i think this would work

9. razor says:

How do I erase VHBL zip files from my vita?

10. cesarprr says:

TINHA QUE INVENTAR O ANT CMA SO p QUEBRAR A BARERA DO CMA UM CODIGO QUE DA ERRO NO CMA PARA LIBERAR O DISCO REMOVIVEL DO MESMO SISTEMA DO PSP OU UMA ISPECE DE VIRUS NÂO ISPECE MANIGUINO QUE O ANTVITUS NÂO detectar ELE — ENTRAR NO SISTEMA PSN CAPITURAR OS CODIGOS DO SISTEMA OPERACIONAL DA PSN

11. cesarprr says:

ESSA E UMA BOA IDEIA USANDO PENSAMENTOS SUPERIORES COM DIFICULDADE EU QUEBRO A BARERA DO CMA

12. Amatsu says:

私はあなたがどこにダウンロードするのか分からない私のPSヴィータをハックすることができますので、私は、ファームウェアが必要な助けが必要ですか???

1. September 18, 2012

[…] Wololo Gostou desse artigo? Então assine nosso feed RSS e fique por dentro de todas as novidades. Se […]

2. September 19, 2012

[…] lo stesso Wololo conferma che con questo firmware SONY abbia bloccato le falle che permettevano di installare il […]

3. September 24, 2012

[…] Latest Sony firmware 1.81 patches the Monster hunter exploit, but as usual, Sony has been kind enough to only patch that specific game, and not prevent VHBL […]