Release: VHBL r160 for Vita 1.80

1. aboutseven says:

Holy ***, I got lazy and missed the release, but lucky me I bought Monster Hunter a few weeks after the Vita release. TIME TO GET VHBL

2. tiago_tommy says:

snes run fine…but picodrive, gpsp dont run…here is my folders mydoc…UCJS101040001>(4 files and INSTALL.ZIP total 5 files) INSTALL.ZIP>picodrive>eboot etc. wath is wrong? the zip file is CAPSlock and store compresion metod…in vita i enter in folder..but only have 4 files..the zip archive is out,and nothing install automatic,help…

3. Pinlos says:

Can any one give me a link to download super collapse3 from psvita and for free please……?????

• MakoChild says:

You could get super collapse 3 for free for a hacked psp but you probably won’t see it for free for psvita until a vita hack comes out.

4. psp411 says:

tnx Wololo and Neur0n, I already donate to red cross in my countri, and have a funy stich for it (a white circle and a red coross inside, but, promise to donate again mens word.

Im new in VHBL, get HBL on my pspgo and is great, but ion vita… I have a little troubles, I´m explain myself

bookr runs fine, but…don´t recognize my pdf files, I put it on inside carpet just were Eboot is but nothing, put it the files ouside in the root of bookr next to pic0 etc and nothing, pu it on a folder bot sides, nothing I hack my vita to use bookr and it´s runs very good but do not open (even recognize) the pdf files help please

5. Wow, what a bunch of scumbags. Except the helpful people’s……most of the above posters are both stupid and shitbags.

• psp411 says:

what you mean, thios is not lenguage to a decent or cult people, if you have super experience in vhbl you make yout oun vita cfw to prove it stop insulting noobs like everyone of us started.

this forum is for LEARN no to be a troll

cheers

coment denunced to moderator

6. psp411 says:

tested quakeGL is great, beatiful only mised the use of the second analog but runs just fine, and the biger screen of the vita make the game asome.
    tnx again boys

keep trying with bookr

• psp411 says:

at least I have put corectly the pdf files on bookr an works just fine even in large ebooks tnx wololo and Neur0n again the trick is as in emulators do not compress files pdf just storage it, the carpet of vooks go outside of bookr carpet inside of install file.

I put a book of 679 pages and recognices berygood I already on page 59 becouse I read it late nigth.

my vita is today more usefull than yesterday becouse team HBLV.

cheers and respect to all

7. Master2012 says:

Guys how to download Roms for Snes9xTYL 042??? Pls answer me!!

8. PsVITAHackbeginner says:

THE GAME IN EU STore is missed!

9. Master2012 says:

guys which emulator is for sega games?

10. I JUST OFFICALLY BOUGHT MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE off my ps vita store 10 minutes ago!!!!! Monster hunter FU is still in the ps store on the vita. I bought the game in alberta canada. Yaaaaaay lol

11. Telgar says:

People should really stop saying they missed the exploit, because if you paid attention at all to the previous exploit blog post and this blog post, you would realize MHF2 Essentials is also exploitable and has a VHBL port, and is still in EU/AUS stores if im right.

12. mike7500 says:

somebody please post a gba emulator that can load the roms on my emulator they wont come up where should i put them i am currently ziping them along with the install.zip helP!.. and im using official cma

13. Mario says:

Monster hunter freedom unite is up, but does it work? Or is it patched already?

14. jvr1994 says:

Can somebody please help. I put the vhbl on the ps vita but whenever I go to the game and press download and try to load vhbl it tells me there is no downloadable quest. maybe I didn’t install vhbl right can some body tell me what’s my problem

15. mike7500 says:

the game can be explited i repeat the game can be explited! i deleted the mhu i had by mistake and had to redownload it i would suggest you people get it NOW! ps i still cant get this emulators to work can someone post their savedata with the homebrews would apreciate it

16. Bob says:

Can someone please tell me how to install emulators, what do i need?

17. Trololo says:

I need help need to know how to install emulators please

18. James Way says:

So how can one delete HBs ones installed? I forgot to rename it before zipping it and now DOOM shows up as WMENU_4223, its first folder. I saw somewhere in /talk where they said delete the corrupted file in CMA on the vita that matches the file size, but I already installed DOOM correctly so they both should be the same size.

19. DeadlyData says:

I’ve just downloaded it on my fiance’s VITA it’s still working and it’s still on the US Store, as of now checked with my VITA.

They’re probably not gonna be pulling it today tbh,
    Wololo made a good point about their QA team, and honestly $ony would be better off keeping the thing on so they make some extra cash from a game hardly anyone would’ve bought.

20. Peleep says:

Thank you thank you! I nave SNES and Nester running. Thanks to all involved including the OpenCMA 1.80 folks.

maybe one day…. a MAME port will be available. I’d love to run some Commodore 64 classics!!!

21. XHARO says:

So mhfu still runs vhbl in the us even tho the maintenance happened?

22. XHARO says:

So its all good to get then
    And thanks for replying

23. mingzhi says:

I want to keep the original archive can not be done, I do not know.

24. Trololo says:

Can i please get a reply on how to install emulators plz

25. Azio says:

Hey wololo i asking u.How to put the roms on emulator.Plzz wololo reply me

• jdubs says:

Yo man there is a walkthrough at the top of this page on how to install roms on your emulators. I also posted a pretty detailed walkthrough on the last page if you scroll back.

26. Bokees says:

Monster hunter freedom 2 essentials working or not???

27. kris says:

hey wololo can u making a vid or do u have already a vid on how to in stal the vhbl, im very nooby in installing files like this ok, thanks plz i hope u resent a messenger ok goodbye !!!

• BigCockSurprise says:

it’s really easy. when you extract the vhbl zip file you will have 3 folders, 1 for us one for europe and 1 for japan. since i’m in us i used the ulus10391 file (europe it’s ules01213 and japan uljm05500). you have to copy this file to documents\sony\psvita\pssavdata\(random caracters). this path is where all the save games are backed up when you connect you psvita and back them up. once you have it in there, open opencma and import from pc to vita select the psp save data (on your vita menu) and you will see a monster hunter save game, select it, click copy and it will be imported in your vita. on your vita, quit cma open MHFU, at the menu chose download, it will search the memory card and detect a file, click yes and voila vhbl will boot (a black screen loading stuff and you will end up in the vhbl menu)

hope it helps, i’ve explained this the best i could.

• jo says:

hi there, would u know where i can find the ORIGINAL Install Zip file, i cant seem to find it.
        I know the process to copy it but the original isnt even present , it doesnt even exist ? any help is appreciated mate

28. helder says:

counter strike portable test, is a bit bugged but:

29. kaas says:

works great thanks wololololololo

30. Armookie says:

Can we not use the ps store or browser when using this? Thats something I’m still not sure on. Does anyone know if using the store or browser on the vita risk getting this patched or blocked? I just want that clearing up if possible! :O)

• wololo says:

You an still use psn, etc… We have had no reports of people being banned for using vhbl.

• Uncle Pirate says:

I can confirm this..
        This is the 2nd game I’m using with VHBL exploit.
        No problems whatsoever.

• armookie says:

Thanks Wololo for replying but can Sony patch this if we use vitas wifi? I sure as heck don’t want to loose the exploit with Sony doing a sneaky patch. Can they even see if Vhbl is on the Vita?

31. alex says:

So could i use VHBL on my ps vita 1.80?

32. armookie says:

Just wanted to thank you guys for your help and for working together to get VHBL to its current working state its in now.
    We all appreciate what you have done for the PsVita community. :O)

Happy brewing!! :o)

33. zoraktorok says:

I do have a concern wololo… Is there a way to delete the homebrew.. say you want to add roms (which I assume you could redo an install and it would overwrite and save new roms as according) or if homebrew just isn’t compatible… cma sucks and I know its a *** just to get the file on… would a psp file manager hb work?

34. zoraktorok says:

arrrghh… I guess thats what ymenu is for…. I guess I should finish my research befor I ask for help…. y-menu…. but having a problem with it… installing just as i did picodrive and snes9x, but I get 1 remaining Files beep beep beep beep beep……… beep…. etc

35. luis need help says:

where i download the vhbl i dont find the file and how i install the vhbl a video will be great for me and all the people is lost thanks

1. September 12, 2012

[…] Hunter 3rd and Monster hunter Freedom that use a similar exploit and are still available BUT look HERE first. Anyway the VHBL for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is ready for […]

2. September 12, 2012