PSN Maintenance September 10th

PlayStation Network is scheduled to go down on Monday, September 10th. The maintenance will last around 14 hours from 8am PT to 10pm PT or 11am ET to 1am ET. The time is subject to change and could last longer as we have seen before.

The annoucment also says if you’ve signed onto PSN over the past few days, you’ll still be able to play online and access apps during this period, but you will receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management as these services will be unavailable.
Download what content you need now and be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the Network during this maintenance window.

Source: playstation

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

will this maintenance delete the VHBL game from the store? :/ and i also heard Fate6 leaked the title if so is this our time period to retrieve this title?

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

I have not had time to search if this is true or not i just want to be sure before making any accusations

1. Khyle’s avatar

I found a video of someone being pissed at fate6 and they released the exploit game and said they would keep doing it if he didn’t resign as mod on forums, they have something against him but I don’t think he did it.

/watch?v=GgUVapMJRFM

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

Well all i can say is that you shouldnt believe it so far if you are not chosen for the ninja release you will have to wait with everyone else and going out on a whim can cost you greatly in the long run

2. Zyrkl’s avatar

Dude…Take it down. You’re just making it worst.

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

stopping right now i wont answer any comments… so who else is going to but black ops II or lbpvita?

3. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

you really should not have posted that link sir! you have just put your account at risk of banning

4. Kevin’s avatar

To get the ninja release, you just have to be a member of the forums. I understand the methodology behind it, but anybody can become a member, even losers who want to ruin the whole process. In the end it’s not very “ninja”.

I’m not really sure how it could be done better, though. In any case, thanks for all you do Wololo!

1. Meow’s avatar

cause it’s hard to trust someone

2. Gui’s avatar

Couldn’t Sony even join the forums? Heck someone may be already registered… They probably just don’t give a damn until the greater public is aware of this information.

5. Meow’s avatar

lol he did such a length to post that things.
          don’t take things too seriously..

6. wesg632’s avatar

i highly doubt a trusted mod would leak the game probably the guy was warned by fate and when he found out the game decided to ruin it for everyone

1. D’s avatar

Fate is an asshole brony who doesn’t deserve to be a mod.If he was warned,he wouldn’t of got the release by the way.It’s not hard to believe that a lot of people hate Fate’s guts,such as me.I am not the man who made the video,nor do I support him but I wouldn’t mind Fate going away.

2. PAULO’s avatar

Did you get my E-MAIL?

3. Karma_Darkly’s avatar

What??? It was leaked!?

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

I cannot say to be honest i know the games name but will not give any details to the subject all you will know is you dont want to go out on these leaks just wait for the release trust me waiting is the best way to go

2. Khyle’s avatar

I wouldn’t trust this video it was just something I found I would take my post off if I knew how too. I also know the games name like Lion_Amongst_Men said no details are going to be given you could waste money on a game for nothing.

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

IM wololo to take it off he is the one with the power to remove comments

1. Khyle’s avatar

I did my friend posted both of those because he is against hackers… I messaged him hopefully he will remove them with out banning me =/

1. jdubs’s avatar

Not sure what ppl have against fate6. I’ve read plenty of his posts and he has responded to some of mine. Doesnt seem like a bad guy to me….

4. Eric’s avatar

Does this mean there will be a firmware update as well? Just wondering It would be nice to see some new features.

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

these maitnence updates arent usually connected to system updates so we will find out if you really want to know more about it goto google or playstations site depending on your country

5. Karma_Darkly’s avatar

Iam confused now?

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

this post is for the maitnence of the psn and other such things so if you have any questions please stay on this specific post thats all

6. Karma_Darkly’s avatar

Any idea what the maintenance is for?

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

you can find any information if it was given out on blog.us.playstation.com or blog.uk.playstation.com google also helps if you want more in depth information on this maitnence i believe it will help with certain game cross compatibility such as lbp2 or ico and shadow of the colossus :) cross your fingers tho!

7. Eric’s avatar

well that sounds like a firmware update. Very cool :)

8. Karma_Darkly’s avatar

would be nice to have remote play functions for RE4

1. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

just give it time and hopefully they will get to it the games are limited to remote play but they were working on more compatible games for cross platforming

9. Pspmte’s avatar

I took a punt at 7.99 lol

Hope it’s true, could add tho a psp game using a save exploit

10. Pspmte’s avatar

Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

11. nachtvlinder’s avatar

Thnx wololo, got the game on my vita before you announced it, so you made my day for not having to buy a new game again. Cant wait for the exploit files (but i will have to) so lets hope sony pulls the games from the online store asap ^^.

Keep it up!

12. Ricardo’s avatar

I access my psn account… but i couldnt see my friend list… so i sign out and tried to sign in, but i couldn’t, so i tried several times… times… times… and finnaly i sign in but i can only see 5 people in my friend list and i have like 100 of them… So i went to play Black Ops but my frikin game couldnt load. Then i got pissed and came to this blog.

13. Chase’s avatar

My psn store isnt working i keep getting an error message