4th time’s the charm?

You may also like...

1. Bokees says:

I have read a comment about someone with the essentials version on monster hunter united.
    But there wasn’t a real good answer on it.

Will it work on that title or not?

2. gjanko2 says:

Is it essential to use open CMA in order to run the new VHBL?

3. Chris says:

Will the vhbl files come with full directions on installing additional games like super mario 64 or will I have to use something else?

4. gunblade says:

well sony never remove the game probly becuz of the vitas live screen update thell try to update the game on there server wilhle have the games dat one has on the vita needing a down load update ..

5. gunblade says:

linux on da vita would be awsume

6. ryan says:

Starting the think Sony wont patch till later…. Game still available in AUS.

7. Addsy says:

No one flame me for asking this. I have no idea about hacking or emulation but do u think we will ever see a gamecube emulator running on vita. I would love to play resident evil remake on my vita

8. jaydamuss says:

i downloaded monster hunter freedom unite from aussie store couple days ago and just checked the ps store and only monster hunter freedom 2 essentials is there now maybe its been removed?

9. D4rk1 says:

Looks like it’s been pulled from the eu-store, can’t find the game anymore.

10. Azio says:

When comes out new exploite sony push the tsunami to the all country.Then sink the game.haha.bt now we are servivor huh.Thanx wololo for Anounced before comes tsunami.Plzzz everybody cheer up to wololo.Our hero.We still waiting for vhbl files.I hope u ll release it today. 馃槈

11. nene says:

help please. i tryed all the vhbl an i get noting. an the new one for 1.80 were can i go to download it. i wanna play pokemon games lml an other gab an ds games. but so iam reading they took the game out for the vhbl or is there another way i can get the new one for 1.80?

12. nene says:

so we have to wait till he comes put wit the new one for 1.80???

13. Dakota says:

So the U.S. store everytime I click something says undergoing maintenance does this mean there fixing the game cause I got it last night at like 2 am and am wondering if it works?

14. gunblade says:

okay so getting totaly oof subject so wololo should o have my system in airplane mode or sumthing nowing dat da vita live screen updates its self like twice a day nowing dat it does retric games to needing live screen game updates

15. snowman says:

Forgive my ignorance, would Monster Hunter Freedom Unite work? I couldn’t find Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 2.

16. Manuelito says:

Hey guys, Monster Hunter Unite is still available in the US store, i confirm it, the playstation network service is back, and the game is still there.

17. Telgar says:

Thats really odd, is Sony just giving in and deciding not to pull MHFU due to its wide popularity? I know the game still sells well, maybe their choosing money over exploit? I remember people saying the name was leaked on a sony website so I would imagine they know it exists…

If the game never gets pulled any idea how long we might wait for Vhbl or if it can even come out until its pulled?

18. lattymadha says:

i ve downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Essentials longtime ago, will this one works with vhbl?

19. un3gr0 says:

I downloaded it just now in US PStore, for U$19,99, the game isnt good, im playing it now. d:b

20. shane says:

ok its the 16th now and mhfu is in the store. is the game patched or somethin or is it ok to download and hack?

21. My spouse 蓱nd I stumbled over here from a different website and thought
    I should check things out. 袉 like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to looking int慰 yo战r web page yet 邪gain.

22. darkanubis74 says:

Yes you have to update to 1.80 then buy the game. It is recommended that you also back up the game to your PC and use opencma to transfer it Incas of memory card corruption and the like

23. wololo says:

Thanks, fixed

1. September 8, 2012

[…] […]

2. September 8, 2012

[…] […]

3. September 8, 2012

[…] […]

4. September 9, 2012

[…] Playstation Vita running firmware version 1.8 can now run homebrew applications. Wololo has updated his blog indicating the game required on your Vita for the hack to […]

5. September 10, 2012

[…] publicaci贸n por parte de Sony del firmware 1.80, cosa que ocurri贸 hace un par de semanas. Pero聽ahora si, el juego en cuesti贸n es Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Monster Hunter Portable 2ndG en Jap贸n). […]

6. September 10, 2012