4th time’s the charm?

1. Andre104623 says:

Wololo why is the game still up thats a little strange dont u think so?? Sony pulls the game in a few hours we are on day 2

• Bokees says:

Because no VHBL files has been released yet.
      And there is an obvious video around here.
      it be bad if it is a joke of neuron and wololo for the ps vita

2. GsyDonkey says:

In the UK you have to use the search box as you cannot see the game when you browse through the titles! Game is still for sale @ 拢7.99 – 09/09/12 17:50 馃檪

3. darkanubis74 says:

I wonder if Sony won’t wait until the maintenance to just patch the actual game. It is a very popular game and removing it will cause a lot more trouble than say, super collapse 3 which no one would have bought if not for vhbl. Food for thought. I hope the files come soon as I can’t seem to focus on any of my current games now…lol

4. sly1228 says:

wait….. i downloaded the game but i am already on 1.80 does that mean that vhbl wont work?

5. Bokees says:

I have read a comment about someone with the essentials version on monster hunter united.
    But there wasn’t a real good answer on it.

Will it work on that title or not?

6. gjanko2 says:

Is it essential to use open CMA in order to run the new VHBL?

7. Chris says:

Will the vhbl files come with full directions on installing additional games like super mario 64 or will I have to use something else?

8. gunblade says:

well sony never remove the game probly becuz of the vitas live screen update thell try to update the game on there server wilhle have the games dat one has on the vita needing a down load update ..

9. gunblade says:

linux on da vita would be awsume

10. ryan says:

Starting the think Sony wont patch till later…. Game still available in AUS.

11. Addsy says:

No one flame me for asking this. I have no idea about hacking or emulation but do u think we will ever see a gamecube emulator running on vita. I would love to play resident evil remake on my vita

12. jaydamuss says:

i downloaded monster hunter freedom unite from aussie store couple days ago and just checked the ps store and only monster hunter freedom 2 essentials is there now maybe its been removed?

13. D4rk1 says:

Looks like it’s been pulled from the eu-store, can’t find the game anymore.

14. Azio says:

When comes out new exploite sony push the tsunami to the all country.Then sink the game.haha.bt now we are servivor huh.Thanx wololo for Anounced before comes tsunami.Plzzz everybody cheer up to wololo.Our hero.We still waiting for vhbl files.I hope u ll release it today. 馃槈

15. nene says:

help please. i tryed all the vhbl an i get noting. an the new one for 1.80 were can i go to download it. i wanna play pokemon games lml an other gab an ds games. but so iam reading they took the game out for the vhbl or is there another way i can get the new one for 1.80?

16. nene says:

so we have to wait till he comes put wit the new one for 1.80???

17. Dakota says:

So the U.S. store everytime I click something says undergoing maintenance does this mean there fixing the game cause I got it last night at like 2 am and am wondering if it works?

18. gunblade says:

okay so getting totaly oof subject so wololo should o have my system in airplane mode or sumthing nowing dat da vita live screen updates its self like twice a day nowing dat it does retric games to needing live screen game updates

19. snowman says:

Forgive my ignorance, would Monster Hunter Freedom Unite work? I couldn’t find Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 2.

20. Manuelito says:

Hey guys, Monster Hunter Unite is still available in the US store, i confirm it, the playstation network service is back, and the game is still there.

21. Telgar says:

Thats really odd, is Sony just giving in and deciding not to pull MHFU due to its wide popularity? I know the game still sells well, maybe their choosing money over exploit? I remember people saying the name was leaked on a sony website so I would imagine they know it exists…

If the game never gets pulled any idea how long we might wait for Vhbl or if it can even come out until its pulled?

22. lattymadha says:

i ve downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Essentials longtime ago, will this one works with vhbl?

23. un3gr0 says:

I downloaded it just now in US PStore, for U$19,99, the game isnt good, im playing it now. d:b

24. shane says:

ok its the 16th now and mhfu is in the store. is the game patched or somethin or is it ok to download and hack?

25. My spouse 蓱nd I stumbled over here from a different website and thought
    I should check things out. 袉 like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to looking int慰 yo战r web page yet 邪gain.

1. September 10, 2012

[…] publicaci贸n por parte de Sony del firmware 1.80, cosa que ocurri贸 hace un par de semanas. Pero聽ahora si, el juego en cuesti贸n es Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Monster Hunter Portable 2ndG en Jap贸n). […]

2. September 10, 2012