Heads up! Persona 5 Premium Edition currently up for preorders, might run fast out of stock ($71.99 for Prime members).

Vita 1.80: the hidden “features” we didn’t really need

1. TheBudds says:

It would be a whole lot different if in fact it’s Sony’s own rules which sc*** me over. I had no other choice to make a second account for a main due to Sony own rules. Now thanks to that, Sony wants me to buy their overpriced memory cards due to their own decisions.

Also, mutliple account usage is still in effect on the ps3 and the debug version of the vita firmware. So your comment of people saying “I thought I can do this and that” and your argument is pretty void. For Sony, account switching and usage is a normal feature for them.

2. Miguel says:

I think that we should all start bugging Sony to let us merge account purchases or licenses for purchased content…. I know there are lots of ppl that have purchases on different accounts.

3. Demix says:

I like the idea of crosscontroller feature on PS Vita sadly from what I heard it wont be on LBP2 till this November. Don’t care about PS one games but PS2 would’ve been awesome. However when I bought PS vita I was expecting big titles like God of War or Infamous not 1 mini game each week. Now the Sony is putting features that should’ve been there since launch? Sony shouldnt make people pay twice for PSP games you have on UMD’s and now must have them digital. I have PS vita for 1 main reason LBP coming out this September.

4. El Cut says:

Hi Wololo, first of all sorry for my english (not native), but this was a feature thas was there sinces the begining of the vita and is´t new, so all the sites about gaming are crying about it.

I don´t like $ONY much as you and the way to exchange acounts without formating the memory was like a trick discover by some guy, this time they don´t do anything new.

just saying.

• wololo says:

The problem is that most customers don’t read what is, or is not, supported. It dos not matter that Sony never said it would work, the thing is, it used to work, and many gamers lost some important data (savegames, etc…) because of this change, which is not reversible. Once they realized they were losing their data, there was no way to “go back”, or say “cancel”. People who had several accounts with savedata, on the same card, basically got sc*** because of this one way or another.

5. Minimur says:

I dont like how when you download a file from the browser it uses the whole screen rather than background downloading which is really annoying,i know it makes it download faster but tbh id rather wait another 2/5mins

6. Dissapointed guy says:

Same with me to.

7. Yol Morefi says:

Notice the new download system that sucks too much, I wish I could downgrade ma psV just for that.