PSone Games List and Release Date

Here is a confirmed list of the PSone games to show up in the EU store as well as AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ , right now nothing has been confirmed for North America except the original nine announced.

Here is a list of PSone Classics titles that will be available for download on August 29th:

• Cool Boarders
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story Racer
  • Toy Story Racer and Toy Story 2: Woody and Buzz bundle
  • Vagrant Story
  • Alundra
  • Urban Chaos

For those of you who have already purchased these titles, you will be able to re-download those games directly from your PS Store account or transfer them to your PS Vita directly from your PS3.
  1. lismati’s avatar

There’s a mistake on the list – Abe’s Oddworld Oddysee should be Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, oh, and also: Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus

2. jamesssss’s avatar

Nice one looking forward to some PS1 fun, feel like we are nearly back to PSP functionality on our next gen console now :)

3. Raleen’s avatar

no more love for North America? :(

1. Chris Highwind’s avatar

Sadly, SCEA’s never really cared about the Vita.

1. nero’s avatar

if they didn’t care about the vita, do you really think they’d be releasing more stuff for it? just because america is usually the last on the release list doesn’t mean anything.

4. Zett’s avatar

Grandia confirmed… Thats all i need!

5. riö’s avatar

awesome!!!
    i just wish they would release some PS2 games!

6. KasperBrewski’s avatar

Just a note for everyone in the UK looking for the PSone games in the online store. I don’t see PSonein the online store on the Vita, but I have managed to transfer my downloaded PSone games from my PS3 to my Vita.

Hope this helps anyone whose stuck.

Kasper

1. Josh’s avatar

Yeah you’re right. If you want them now and have a PS3, download and copy to the Vita and it’ll work.

I’m disappointed really, they behave just like PSP games, none of the manuals, health warnings and stuff have been scaled up so they are horrible PSP resolution. Not a big deal but the whole experience feels cheap and 2nd rate, which would be fine if they didn’t take 6 months to add the feature.

7. Zorak_Torok’s avatar

Chrono Cross… Damnit… Okay, if forced to the dx360 is okay. Sony, why wont you let me pay for what i want?

1. BigCockSurprise’s avatar

usually it’s the PS boutton or hold the touch screen (can’t remember wich game i played but i had a menu that pop up when i held my finger on the screen)

8. Natjack’s avatar

Do somebody know how to switch from CD1 to CD2 in the PSX Games? I want to play RE2 with Claire first… And i am too stupid to change the CD :X

9. Acid_Snake’s avatar

People: DO NOT UPDATE until further confirmation.

10. Raziel’s avatar

Do not Update ? I believe that is only for the people that ALREADY have their Vita *homebrewed* you can’t buy the PSN game in question because you NEED to update to 1.80 to even get into PSN. Correct me if I am wrong.

1. wololo’s avatar

It is also possible that you already have the game if you have your own collection of PSP games, and that you’d rather stay on 1.69 if 1.80 causes problems with hacks.

11. Jvhellraiser’s avatar

Iam not very happy with Sony and North America releases
    of Ps1 support,Sony has slap are faces once again even
    know we are there loyal customers. FUCK U SONY!

12. DrROBschiz’s avatar

Complete North American List

Must have PS3 to transfer

1. Roland’s avatar

C&C Retaliation should be on the North American list as I can confirm it works.

2. OMightyBuggy’s avatar

Not everybody owns a PS3…

13. Crimson’s avatar

I’ll just hafta wait until something good happens :D

14. Josh’s avatar

If you’re in the US try with the PS3 if it’s not on the list of 9, works for me.

15. Gogo’s avatar

Well… We lost megaman for ps vita…

1. azleerico’s avatar

We do have it on Singapore store but in japanese…sooner or later i believe they will bring it in English…i hope…

16. Roland’s avatar

Something interesting that may be worth knowing for the homebrew scene, it appears that the PSX games run under the PSP Emu. It displays the PSP Health & Safety Warning at the start up.
    New venues for crash options for VHBL?
    Probably not, but I think that’s gonna take awhile to determine.

17. Zorak_torok’s avatar

Hmmmm…. Lets just say that if the vita could connect with a 3.55 ps3 through content manager instead of the remote play mobile settings, something could work out for me…. obviously there is a bad side to this… but I did purchase most of the rpgs on my ps3 befor my bluray died and I went to kmea….. now no way to partake of those on the go….

18. azleerico’s avatar

In Singapore, 90% of the titles are all in Japanese. Sony didnt do their research and concluded that all asian countries as Japanese and Chinese speaking.WTF Sony! Lucky I still have my psp go and brite for all my homebrew needs. So for me, this update is pretty useless considering almost all the titles on sale are titles I cant play!

19. Sakuryu’s avatar

I want my chrono cross!! and Legend of Dragoon! Then I’ll be happy ……till ps2 backups are announced >.>

20. Xianten’s avatar

harvest moon is not on that list but it still allowed me to transfer the game to the vita….plays just fine too.

21. Zonic’s avatar

Once again $ony screws its North American customers in the ass >:(

22. stonie’s avatar

US vita, could not downlaod my copy of abe’s exodus from the download list, might try to copy form ps3 later tonight

23. ArcAngelZz’s avatar

Thank god for RE:Director’s Cut!

24. Jvhellraiser’s avatar

That list did not happen today only
    9 games are release today only sadly.
    I cant believe Sony did this but they did
    That means they really dont care about us
    at all,this will be the last portable device a buy
    From Sony or console. Not happy at all and dont
    Came telling oh take them from ur PS3 cause i dont
    Have one!!!!

25. sean13128’s avatar

Confirmed most titles not on the list still transfer from ps3 and play on the Vita with no problem, however Chrono Cross doesn’t even show up to transfer.

26. Jesse’s avatar

So just figured out that if you redownload your psone games and leave them as a bubble (dont install) that they will transfer to your vita. I transfered chrono trigger and ffvi and both work fine.

27. Adrian’s avatar

Hi,

I can confirm that Resident Evil: Director’s Cut, Resident Evil 2,
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis from the US store work.

But I had to download and install them via the PS3.

28. jlo138’s avatar

What is sad is that I purchased quite a few of these off PSN over a year ago. All they did is make them available for vita. What took so long? I mean it’s not like they have to convert them or anything. Just add the feature on the vita which should of been there at launch. Also, if I have 4 psp’s on my account would I have to remove at least 3 to link the vita since they changed the limitation to 2? Or is at only applicable to regular psp’s?