PS Vita Firmware 1.80: Take the tour (Video)

You may also like...

1. lows says:

yeah wololo. FW 1.80 is already out :-)

2. OMightyBuggy says:

Damn, I was hoping the Resident Evil games would be out too… At least Jet Moto is on the list. Thats worth playing again.

• OMightyBuggy says:

Upgraded to 1.80.

Btw I just went in the Download List to get the games that I have and it won’t let me download the games. So I am assuming that the Playstation Store hasn’t updated yet…

3. rafael707 says:

cant wait to play my FF7 that i purchased on psp ;D

4. krystabegnalie says:

yeah PS1 classics can be downloaded tomorrow, anyways if i purchase ps1 classics in mediago, can i also download it in vita?

5. M3rror says:

This sucks… have to use the PS3 to get PS1 games on the Vita D: Also, the browser still sucks. Takes minutes to get the webpage to load for me.

6. ChemDog says:

Finally back touch scrolling on the browser! They need it on everything!!!

7. james way says:

Smart sony. Rollout schedule will make it necessary to continue having PSN, ie not VHBL until you get all the psone games you’d like to have on the vita. Can we still buy the VHBL game needed and keep it on the card until we choose to load VHBL?

8. kods says:

1.8 is avaible on belgium (and france i think ) but already not the psone store

9. -X-77 says:

damn nothing new on the web browser? i miss the old psp browser with the buttons :(

10. jd20dog says:

is cross-play a wii-u knock off?
    sure looks like it lol