[PSP] Minis: Those cool little games

You may also like...

1. 950931 says:

Wish I could download angry birds on my ps vita.

2. Dave says:

I think Sony forgot they released the Vita

3. MGB says:

You should try Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess its a good game :)

4. ??? says:

All of you should definitely try Age Of Zombies its so effin funny but like all minis its a little bit short but worth your money

5. PSPcfwDUDE says:

I’m definetly going to try Zenonia. Is it as good as zelda wololo?

6. Kid says:

Sony needs to hurry up and add the android market place to the Vita.

7. svenn says:

Actually there is a homebrew alternative for that last game : Boxhead you can download it for free :)

You can see me suck at it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4w1lSBDM64

8. dimy93 says:

Try one epic game-it’s my favourite mini
    it’s addictive 2d shooter with simple but hard to master controls and very funny history

9. Xargoth says:

N.O.V.A. would have to be my favorite “Mini” on the PSP.

• xSpectrum says:

I have N.O.V.A. and I don’t think I COULD play it on PSP. I DLed it on my Vita with the extra money from SC3.
      I tried playing it on my PS3 and almost became an-hero. True story.

Also, Angry Birds has an AWFUL framerate on both of my PSPs, I have to play it on PS3 for any positive effect. And my Vita is on a different account, so I can’t even try that.

10. LeRoux says:

Having lots of fun with Farm Frenzy at the moment, downloaded Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess a while back but haven’t given it a try yet

11. anonymous says:

The best Mini i played so far is THE IMPOSSIBLE GAME. Its really one of the greatest.

• SofaKing™ says:

LOVE the impossible game , i was lucky only $0.99! cant forget tetris and retro cave flyer! zombie racers good times good fun!

12. Bret says:

I loved 30-second Hero…It was difficult but enjoyable. It was pretty cool game!