(Updated) Pro CFW project page down?

You may also like...

1. Ambient_Malice says:

Oh, dear. Hope it’s nothing serious…

2. Mr. Awsome says:

Ive personally loved the pro cfw, as thats what I used on my PSP Go. It was AWESOME! I hope they are fine. I will forever be a fan of them, and will be heartbroken if they shut down after so many years.

3. qwikrazor87 says:

Hmm, clicking on their PRO CFW google code link brings me to the Google Projecting Hosting page.

4. F says:

5.00 M33-6 fo’ life, yo. But I applaud these folks for carrying on the CFW spirit.

5. TheSpillmonkey says:

It is probably nothing. Major east coast internet trunks were up and down all day today. Many google services (and huge chunks of the internet in general) were affected.

6. popsdeco says:

Hopefully http://coldbird.free.fr/cfw/ is still alive. Mirror it as much as possible…

It is still strange because /p/popsloader is alive.

7. Sylen7Nato says:

here are the latest versions for 6.20 and 6.39, with some older versions as well…i also added 6.20 PRO-B10 cuz some people still like to use it over PRO-C (not sure why)…hope PRO team comes back…love and admire their hard work.

6.20 PRO-B10 fix1
    6.20 PRO-C
    6.20 PRO-C fix2
    6.20 PRO-C fix3
    6.39 PRO-C fix4

8. PSPcfwDUDE says:

I REALLY hope its not something bad :S I mean , if Sony did it, i swear to god that they are a”sholes. They didnt care for the PSP for about a year , and now they closed the procfw site? Lets hope not …

PROcfw was trully (and still is) an amazing Firmware.I’m not calling it a CFW , since i like to call PRO a 3RD Party aftermarket firmware. Trully the best and only choice for our devices. Hope Pro Team comes back :”)

• Mr. Awsome says:

Well, itd be no surprise, theyve already closed down Bleem in 2001 for no reason at all other than just being assssssssssssssholes and making them lose money instead of leaving them alone. If they did this to PRO, I wouldn’t be surprised, thats why I question how they still don’t care for the PSP’s piracy problem as its also affecting the PAL Street model if I remember, and I remember that being a new model still being produced. IDK, Sony is SOOOOOOOO confusing.

9. Norml says:

Wow, I just fired up my PSP after X so long and wanted to see the PRO updates…I was wondering if it was my comp…CRAZY!!! Guess not.

10. I guess it’s nothing serious… Why would it be? :/

11. svenn says:

Either google deleted the project or the owner(s) did. Seems very unlikely that google would fail to return the page.

12. toBsucht says:

all version downloads
    did you know there is a fix4 of pro-c for 6.39 user^^

13. svenn says:

“Please don’t mirror the files, as routing all downloads through our mirrors is essential to produce enough ad money to keep the Prometheus project alive (server costs).”

• toBsucht says:

that why i linked the new coldbird topic forum.prometheus.uk.to ..
      i cann´t understand why there is no link to his “main site” in this announcement.

14. Dovahkiin says:

Well at least my clone is still up :)

15. toBsucht says:

I note the prometheus.uk.to is blocked at facebook.
    I contact the support and they did a reply.
    “Hi,
    Thanks for taking the time to submit this report. While we don’t currently provide individual support for this issue, this information will help us identify bugs on our site.

To get answers to common questions and help from other people on Facebook, visit:

Thanks,
    The Facebook Team”

wth they “deleted” my whole cfw-picture-floder

16. HeroKing says:

well, cb just got an email back from google, and it was a mishap on their part. the project page is back up as it once was