Killzone: Mercenary coming to the Vita in 2013 (watch the trailer!)

You may also like...

1. OMightyBuggy says:

Killzone > Call of Duty

2. Zyphs says:

Well it all depends if the COD game has zombies or not (For the Vita).

3. CrystalMusic says:

Both…

4. Luke says:

STOP with the touch screen controls on shooters….silly and not competitive

5. CamSpanners says:

I’m getting an eery feeling that this will be another mission-based FPS like Unit 13…

6. UE says:

Well killzone certainly takes the cake for best visuals of the two

7. LK says:

Hope there will be multiplayer as well

8. Yc096Ps says:

is it just me or the guy sounds like the singer from Killswitch Engage?

9. TK says:

Seeing as how CoD Vita is being developed by the team that made the lackluster Burning Skies, I’m holding out more hope for Killzone.

10. TheWizard says:

yeah, im definitely more excited for killzone. i dont even like cod, and the vita version imo just looks bad.

11. Norml says:

I love FPS, I’ll be getting both but this one is bar far the better choice if you ask me. COD = played out

12. CycloneFox says:

From what I can tell from both trailers, I say:

Graphics:
    Killzone > COD
    (by far)

World/Story/Theme
    Killzone > COD

Killzone created by Guerilla bytes, while COD handed over to Nihilistic:

Killzone > COD

The fact the Nihilistic ignores sixachsis-aiming, while Guerilla always tries out all PS-Control-Features:

Killzone > COD

Overall, I’d say Killzone might be a real AAA 90+% title, while COD might turn out as bad as Resistance Burning Sky…

13. UraniumDude says:

Gonna get both most likely for the cod series I still love black ops