[PS3] release: eEID_RKDumper. Converting your PS3 into a Debug console finally made easy!

You may also like...

1. SMOKE says:

Sounds really cool! Too bad I don’t have a flasher :(

2. Viral_Weaponry says:

i have no PS3 :( LOL nice info tho :)

3. Wow says:

Can’t wait to try this…

4. Wow says:

Is 3.41 even worth hanging on to?

5. ffff says:

too bad i sold my ps3 3 months ago :<

6. RadicalR says:

mmOS->Select any file->Open in HEX viewer->[SELECT]->[START]->DUMP LV2(NO)->DUMP LV1(NO)->DUMP FLASH(YES))

This part doesn’t seem to be working correctly. I get a export to GameOS and then it asks me if I want to dump the HV1. And yes, I’m in mmOS. What am I doing wrong here?

7. Ratatat says:

Someone should make a table with the advantages and disadvantage sof Cex/DEX

8. andre says:

Ae galera me ajuda ai ste processo precisa esta na fw 3.41?

9. andre says:

guys help me i need this in this process fw 3:41?

10. So This only for 3.55 CFW?

• flatz says:

Yeah, this stuff is only for 3.55 CFW. And you can use the AsbestOS + eEID root key dumper by naehrwert in 3.41, for example.

11. candleStickMaker says:

Should I install DEX 3.55 or DEX 4.20 ? And will homebrews, multiman work on DEX 4.20 ?

• Pirate Cat says:

“you can run official blu rays up to 4.20 without losing homebrew compatibility (assuming you know where to find the debug firmwares). It also have a few drawbacks, one of them being that you will lose dvd/blu ray playback.”
      As mentioned in the article, you don’t lose your homebrew but, you do lose DVD/BD movie playback.

• candleStickMaker says:

Thanks,
        “you can run official blu rays up to 4.20 without losing homebrew compatibility”
        What I meant is this on DEX 3.55 or DEX 4.20 ?