[PSP] Pro Online might become available for Phat models, and why that could be good news for VHBL users

You may also like...

1. qwikrazor87 says:

Awesome, I hope things work out with this.

2. Tikiko says:

:D these are some cool news looking forward to see it

3. Wrozen says:

Wow! 2 pieces of Good news in 1 post! I have a phat psp and a psVita waiting for its vhbl capabilities. :) this is great!

4. Dutt says:

Nice work.

5. auron says:

awesome hope this leads to an awesome CFW soon. im still waiting on that PSP CFW from that unknown guy.

6. ×_× says:

Such a waste of a page smh

7. dimy93 says:

Good work Coldbird – Such struggle for 4MB but I guess its worth it :P
    Btw this got me thinking:
    How much ram has the Vita SandBox of the PSP?-32 or 64

8. mohsin says:

i hope this becomes compatible with my psp 1000 :(

9. rafael707 says:

nice to hear!!! reminds me of the release of the high memory mod patch for TN HEN.

keep it up guys!!

10. JoeC says:

I got a PSP 1000 from a friend. And the Wifi never worked.

1. Would there be a way to play online by USB?

2. Is it possible to somehow, by software, see if wifi works but the switch is just broken, or what? Maybe wifi could be turned on with code?

• w7y7a7t7t says:

i’m sure there is a software way, but you could also just open up the psp and bypass the switch for a second to test, it would be rather simple (i can only assume, as i’ve never done it)

• JoeC says:

I would prefer not to open up the psp first. Lets see if wololo knows about any software to check the wifi status

11. Goody says:

Nice. Well done, still hoping for more good news^_^. Great job to developers out there trying to help out the little people like us.

12. NoUsernameMan says:

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever done was get rid of my PSP-2000 with CFW on it in order to finance my shiny new Vita. D: With things like this still being released for the PSP, I should’ve kept it and waited on the Vita a few months.

13. Zett says:

*[PSP] Pro Online might become available for Fat models, and why that could be good news for VHBL users

14. VampireX says:

Awesome! My PSP-1000 is still kicking till this day. Still play it once in a while. I have alot of homebrew/plugins running and sometimes it runs out of memory and freezes the PSP up. I hope this 4MB of ram, is gonna solve my problem, or help a little. Anyways, I’m excited for Online play as well.. :)

Keep up the good Work in keeping the PSP scene alive!

15. psp fan says:

Now that Coldbird is gone (due to some fool), I guess this is too; thank you for your hard work.

16. Haseeb says:

Any progress yet? Is it available for PSP 1000 now?