You still have one week to get these 2 minis for free

Just a reminder that Sony is giving away 2 minis for free, Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix. These minis are compatible with the PSP but also the Vita, which is really great.

All you have to do to get the games is “like” Playstation on Facebook. The offer is only available for EU and Australia, but if you live in the US or JP remember that you can create a European account easily on your Vita by resetting the console’s settings. It does not lose your existing account, as you can revert to it with the same procedure.

These 2 minis are really worth the effort, and they’re available for free, who doesn’t like free stuff? (modulo selling your soul to Facebook, I guess…)

The offer ends on July 31st, in less than one week, so hurry up and get the games here! You’ll hate yourself if you don’t get them. your friends will be like “oh yeah, I got those for free”. And you’ll be like “meh, I had to pay for them” or “meh, I don’t have them”. And then you’ll lose all your friends. And your teeth.

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

Since i live in the US, give me a good reason on why i MUST buy them. Any at all?

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

Actually, which of the two games, unless they both are good, do you think will be WORTH it in the end?

2. wololo’s avatar

Because they’re free, so you don’t have to buy them, you just have to get them.

1. StepS’s avatar

the offer is not in the US. And he’s talking about US

1. wololo’s avatar

I of course meant create a eu account and get the games for free.

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

But doing that would require you to reset the vita, not being able to use what you purchased on the other account right?

off-topic, can you check your wagic gmail wololo >:(

1. ^_^’s avatar

*wink* *wink*

2. ThePietn1’s avatar

There’s something with this, it gets a lot of attention.

Ye, I’m one of those that think everything is with a reason. ;p

1. Acid_Snake’s avatar

cause it’s free, when was the last time sony gave away something for free?

1. dimy93’s avatar

unfortunately is too rare occasion

2. ADR’s avatar

*Motorstorm RC

1. StepS’s avatar

thats not really a “sony” giveaway, and only for US

3. mad8vad’s avatar

Thanks

4. KnuxTheTurtle’s avatar

“You’ll hate yourself if you don’t get them. your friends will be like “oh yeah, I got those for free”. And you’ll be like “meh, I had to pay for them” or “meh, I don’t have them”. And then you’ll lose all your friends. And your teeth.”

I laughed more than I should have at this.

5. gamehacker2000’s avatar

The reason that I check Wololo every day is for the maybe upcoming Vita VHBL. Please give us more news. And if you wan to put dates up, like one week left? How about putting some dates up for when us people will get VHBL on our PS Vita’s V1.69/1.80

1. wololo’s avatar

I can’t guess when 1.80 will come up, and as I said the release will happen some time after that. So, until 1.80 comes out, I can’t give much details.

6. Therollercoaster’s avatar

I think what wololo is trying to tell us is that one of these minis are exploitable :O

1. zorrodood’s avatar

was it really necessary to yell that information out to the world?

1. Drew’s avatar

I’m sure whenever Wololo mentions a game, Sony is on the ball. Don’t worry, it’s no secret if it’s used for an exploit or not.

2. Acid_Snake’s avatar

this has nothing to do with an exploit, if there was such an exploit, it wouldn’t be out in the open like that.

3. StepS’s avatar

it has being some months since the offer became available, and these games were already proven not to have any exploits

1. wololo’s avatar

Proven by whom, and where? We had this discussion already, it is very difficult to prove a game is not exploitable. What you really mean is that one person tried to exploit these games and did not succeed.

7. fruitydz’s avatar

minis seem like towork on psp emulator,and does it mean the vbhl perhaps?

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

Well, its a mini, thats compatible with the psp. And it works with the vita. And its on this site, so ill just assume that its nothing IMPORTANT or a MUST HAVE. Im sure wololo would agree

8. Guillerm0’s avatar

Even though they are free, it doesn’t worth to lose your time downloading them imo.

9. cscash241’s avatar

What the fuck sony, you put the US second and wonder why no one buys your crap.

10. SSJ-Vita’s avatar

Now not to be a complete noob I just want to get it right the first time is all, define reset the vitas settings

11. oOTAGOo’s avatar

Can someone point me to a quick walkthrough of resetting the console’s settings? Do I just make a new PSN account? I know I saw an explanation somewhere here a while ago but cant seem to find it anywhere.

1. oOTAGOo’s avatar

Oh and also, if i create a new EU account, am I not going to be able to play games I have purchased with my US account? Do I have to revert back to my US account to access those games?

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

I would recommend that if you don’t really have anything purchased on the vita (psp, psx games) or even if you did to backup to the pc. Then use the eu account to redeem the code, and make another backup. After the process you can just restore to either regions whenever you like.

1. oOTAGOo’s avatar

Do i have to make an entirely new PSN account also?

12. Sined’s avatar

Thanks for the reminder Wololo!

13. GaDo’s avatar

i got 3 free MInis the other one is Farm Frenzy 2.. but now it is not free anymore lol glad i got it!

14. Acid_Snake’s avatar

You guys should really stop the comments about “there’s an exploit here” and “there’s something more to this”. These are FREE minis, you SHOULD get them. Stop making theories because you’re only hurting the community, the way I see it (and the way wololo sees it) it’s that you don’t usually get these type of offers from Sony, so it’s best to take advantage of it while you still can, besides these minis are actually fun and time-killers.

1. StepS’s avatar

Already replied to one of such comments above :)

15. Norml’s avatar

Worthless games, not even worthy of free.

16. theknox1992’s avatar

Countries of Europe
    Albania
    Andorra
    Austria
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

17. maxmeecehgan’s avatar

Maybe I can put VHBL in these 2 games?

18. tiago_tommy’s avatar

O my god ..shut up about vhbl
    wololo give a warning .. only idiots do not realize.
    if vhbl, you are already downloaded the game and just wait
    out the exploit … the sony will not bother with an exploit of 1.69, 1.80 is already going out … and still have the exploits of psp games that go out after 1.80 .. if these two games are exploitable will leave before .. wololo if you want us to spend money with exploitable game psp…if it was not exploitable wololo speak(sorry bad ingles)

19. theknox1992’s avatar

Brilliance is oft overlooked!

Countries of Europe
    Albania
    Andorra
    Austria
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

20. tiago_tommy’s avatar

why the game have one graphic of 16bit? or something bad pixels???…

21. tiago_tommy’s avatar

Why the two games have BAD graphics? already it is bad! like 16bit or something..

22. bennv59’s avatar

it s telling me that the code is wrong, anybody else have the same probs?

1. wololo’s avatar

Be sure to use the code on a EU PSN Store

23. thekamikazepr’s avatar

So i created UK downloaded them.

Let me get this right.

Only way i can play them is by backing up and recovering with pc, since i need to format my SD every time or is there a trick I havent figure out yet

1. ipadboy00’s avatar

Make a backup of your US account data. Format/ Deactivate the vita system (Everytime switching from us to whatever vice versa). Download apps/install them. Backup the apps without backing up the system (The fastest method, only 48mb taken) instead of backing up 3gb for only 48mb.

Then when you want to switch back from us, just F/D and log in with the EU account and copy the apps from pc.

1. thekamikazepr’s avatar

k i did as that but it says this games belong to another player (if log in us ). if im on eu i cant play us.

2. wololo’s avatar

You dont need to format your memory card, however you need to reset the vita settings, yes.

24. fresno’s avatar

Thank you!

25. garrei’s avatar

i kicked myself for not getting it :P

26. Leftover’s avatar

How about exploiting uncharted next???Hmm….

27. BITCH LEAKER’s avatar

THANK YOU YOU STUPID LEAKER, YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYONES CHANCES YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING