“Like” Playstation’s facebook and get two minis for free

Playstation is having a promotional offer on facebook for some countries. Just “Like” them on facebook, and you get these two minis for free: Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix.

Note that this offer is only valid on the following stores (in particular, no US, no Japan, although remember that you can create an account on any of these countries with your PSP or your Vita!):

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom.

And, err, even if you don’t like minis, do give a try to this offer, some games are sometimes much more interesting than they seem at a first glance.

The offer is here, thanks to xerpi for the hint.

The offer is valid until July 31st, so hurry up!

disclaimer: I’m not getting anything out of this promotion link

1. Shaitan’s avatar

Sweet thanks for the heads up mate, got mine:)

2. Kosuke’s avatar

wish i didnt have to do much just to download them and play them on my vita but thanks anyway

3. Ryugi’s avatar

wow fantastic. there are a possibilite, this minis can they have a exploit how can i control?

4. distefano’s avatar

nice find , thanks for this

5. Dev’s avatar

This one is pretty old though.
    Please don’t get me wrong, thanks for sharing..

If you like I could post some news about these stuff too.

6. Zer01ne’s avatar

Search Farm Frenzy 2 in the PlayStation Store, you will Farm Frenzy 2 Mini for free when you choosing it !

7. sony can kiss my ass’s avatar

so this is how far people go for a ‘like’ on facebook…

8. garrei’s avatar

yeah im sticking to 1.61 and im not able to access psn, someone can have my code (be quick!)

T4TC-NTND-JQ9T

1. garrei’s avatar

and here’s another one

KT4H-DMN4-8NPN

1. youngoz’s avatar

and another

RC52-QPNK-3436

Thanks for the info Wololo!

1. nero99’s avatar

and another code DCHD-PLNP-JDHD

1. Hene193’s avatar

Nero99 THANK YOU. You made me happy :)

2. Luis’s avatar

Have mine here 7KK9-BJNQ-A33B Can’t use it on US Psn.

2. yosh’s avatar

If I were you I wouldn’t waste it and update xD

1. garrei’s avatar

oh how dumb i was… oh well, i paid for it anyway :P

9. jlo138’s avatar

Wololo likes them and they are like “wait, we know who you are. This promotion does not apply to you!” lol.

10. jigsaw’s avatar

i bet these 2 games are exploitable, if they have savedata. given enough time, though.

1. StepS’s avatar

they were already proven as not exploitable a long time ago.

1. wololo’s avatar

“proof” is a mathematical concept that is difficult to attach to the possibility of exploiting a game or not. I think what you mean is “one person tried and did not succeed”.

1. Mr. Awsome’s avatar

Ok, its now obvious that either of these games are being exploited next. Just tell us, and we would be fine. Especially with all these “corrections” that just further make it more believable.

11. zaga’s avatar

there is no free farm frenzy 2 in portugal..

1. knokers’s avatar

Yes there is i’ve download it a few weeks ago…(faz pesquisar e escreve o nome do jogo e verifica que é “2″ pois tens o primeiro que não é gratis!!de qualquer forma já fiz DL a algum tempo e se calhar já o removeram)

12. Kravenbcn’s avatar

Some months ago That this offer is available, at least in Spain (from May)

13. HIMFan’s avatar

I live in America. Here’s the process I took to get to use the games after I like the PS Facebook.

1.I followed the link at the top of this page and liked PS.
    2.I opened up MediaGo (if you don’t know what it is, it’s the PSP store on PC)
    3.I signed into my account and entered the code I was given from Facebook.
    4.Downloaded the games.
    5.Plugged in my PSP with 6.60 CFW on it.
    6.Transferred the games using MediaGo.
    7.Profit.

1. HIMFan’s avatar

The reason it worked is because of the fact that my PSP has the CFW on it. I did the same thing after I bought Everybody’s Tennis for my Vita and accidently update my Vita. I realized, hey, I effin paid for the game, I should be able to have my Vita on my US PSN account and still be able to play the EUR version of the game. I had already downloaded it through MediaGo and so I said screw it, and tried transferring it to my PSP. It worked!

2. HIMFan’s avatar

Step 3.5, the PSN account has to be a foreign PSN account. Made for a country listed above. You cannot use your normal US account, otherwise you could just type it in when signed in on your US Vita, PSP, or PS3.

1. HIMFan’s avatar

Also, MediaGo will stop and say, Hey, this stuff isn’t activated under your account and might not work, Still wanna do it? Just say yes.

3. kryptic’s avatar

it didnt work

4. wololo’s avatar

You really want to run these games on your vita too.

14. ZeRo’s avatar

In US only offer 50% of discount for plus members, but two interesting games right there, Gta Liberty city histories and Midnight club. Can They repeat the story with GTA ?

15. andrew’s avatar

Can I have someone code plz

16. andrew’s avatar

Can someone kidly let me have your code,plz I have no games for the vita because I got it for my bday yesterday

1. Ghost’s avatar

Sure why not..
      Post any email where you want it sent.

I’ll give you my code.
      Since I can’t redeem it here in United States.
      If your PSN is registered to any of the Countries below it will work.

Offer open until 31/07/2012

Switzerland

Turkey

UAE

Ukraine

United Kingdom

17. Chocogow’s avatar

Hey those anybody that you can import from you’re ps3 to the vita the echochrome psp demo to you’re psvita its the only demo that allows me to copy and it does run can somwone check if this is usefull

18. Kid’s avatar

Is it worth it?

1. watashi’s avatar

However, it forces you to update to the latest firmware to reach PSN.

1. wololo’s avatar

Probably still worth it for many people.

19. Chocogow’s avatar

No but it could be used to get the old demos and maybe revive the patapon demo exploit i wonder not sure but it dosent appear when i try to copy it

20. ChrisHighwind’s avatar

If only the US Playstation Store was kind enough to give us free minis…

1. wololo’s avatar

You can easily create a UK account and switch accounts on your vita :)

1. Wrozen’s avatar

How do u make another account wololo?

1. wololo’s avatar

Reset your console settings, (no need to format the memory stick), and restart. You will be taken to the full setup again. Choose a european country and from there you can create a new account

21. Mr. Awsome’s avatar

I just had to reset my system TWICE, once to get the free games, and the other to reset back to the original US account, and guess what happens afterwards?

I CANT PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!!!

1. wololo’s avatar

Of course, you need to be on the EU account if you want to use the game. You’ll have to switch back.

1. Mr. Awsome’s avatar

is there at least any way to make a game transfer to another account. Maybe from the same system if I have it on the ps3 maybe?

1. wololo’s avatar

no, the game is tied to the account, not to the device (well, to the device too, to some extent…).

22. Norml’s avatar

Old offer, lame games.

1. Mr. Awsome’s avatar

alright then, miss on the possibility of cool surprises in the future! Trust us, you will not regret it. Soon enough you will know.

23. Wrozen’s avatar

It’s not working for me! :(

24. Taronish3’s avatar

i wish only 1 thing come out of this vhbl… or a homebrew loader…

25. Skip’s avatar

here’s my code, useless for me :( (for being in the US)

LDFH-AQND-7H7Q

1. rain89’s avatar

1) Create eu account

2) Redeem code

3) Download both games

4) Dump both games using neur0n ‘UMD dump Simple’ plugin to ISO

5) Go back to US account

6) Profit :)

26. plinker’s avatar

just backtracking

signed keys doesn’t work on the vita even in psp emu mode?

then what is sony’s beef with GEOHOT then? there must be something there.

Maybe someone was able to get some of the secrets that geohot discovered but doesn’t know what to do with it.

27. rabidchild’s avatar

Where’s the Dislike button?

28. Mandiggity’s avatar

How about Bluetooth or A2DP? I am hoping to use a wireless headset to play my emus in private.

Thanks for any info!

29. Cristal666’s avatar

My code isnt working either.

1. Cristal666’s avatar

Ah what the hell i bought a ps vita card so i better download a game instead of looking for a solution for this shit,i prefer play Teenage mutant ninja turtles gens better graphics for 16bits.Thanks anyway.