VHBL: Neur0n’s exploit confirmed (again) to work on the Vita, US port ready

Developer Neur0n has been working on a port of VHBL using a new game exploit, and I have been providing a bit of help. A few days ago I could port his work to the EU version of the Game, and yesterday I managed to port it to the US version.

I also was able to confirm VHBL works fine on the Vita, see the picodrvie screenshot below on the EU version of the game, although neur0n had already confirmed that on the JP version a few days ago.

We will now be doing a bit of testing and debugging, while patiently waiting for firmware 1.80. Fingers crossed that this firmware will not patch anything critical :)

Screenshots: Picodrive (EU version of the exploit), Lamecraft (JP version), Jelly Car (JP version). The screenshots from the JP version come from Neur0n’s twitter.

1. John’s avatar

Wololo, sorry for the simple question but is this game available in the asian store (hong kong)?

1. wololo’s avatar

Not sure, I will check if I can

2. quetz’s avatar

can’t wait for it!! means pico drive and other emu will be working fine on this vhbl? hope that the new ram unlocked + the fw1.80 with psx emulator in the new fw will run at least psx<psp iso loading ;)

3. Jason’s avatar

Hats of To Lord Wololo and NeuR0n
    you guys are the lords of knowledge..
    m sure “DARK ALEX” is sooooo proud n happy
    to see PSP scene is not dead (i know you guys are ps vita) lol

4. x7l7j8cc’s avatar

Wololo can we know the name of the game???
    And we (all of us) can start to buy that game before sony takeit of from store…
    So, if you can send it by email to all of us, well be a pleasure…

5. jorge’s avatar

hello,wololo!
    tanks for your great work
    Bonne continuation pour tes futur projet.
    Dit le nom du game par email.
    merci en avance.

6. anka’s avatar

Wololo

I just want to ask for how many year more we have to wait to play Vita as our PSP`s game isos

1. wololo’s avatar

Some answers are here, but you have to read between the lines:

7. Kaushal’s avatar

I dont know how to download vhbl so can anyone please send me link on my email adress My email address is Kaushal5863484@yahoo.com Thanks.

8. neo511’s avatar

hey guys i have a ps vita with 1.69 and ive been going crazy trying to add hbl on it can some one plz tell me how to do this my email is luishernandez511@gmail.com thanks in advance

· 1 · 2