VHBL: Neur0n’s exploit confirmed (again) to work on the Vita, US port ready

1. macmac says:

can this load iso games?

2. SteWieH says:

is there a way to sign up to get a email on when the gae name/exploit is released on here? at ties i find the name only after its to late 🙁
    I am sorry but i dont have time to contantly refresh wololo every hour

• wololo says:

People registered on our forums get the information in advance. You don’t have to refresh every hour. Quickly checking once or twice a day is usually enough.

3. Mohammad says:

Great work I can’t wait to see this things possibilities
    I would like to help in any way!!

4. People you need to understand but by guessing price/game you may damage the release as there is still no know date even to when it comes out. Be patient ignore leaks wait for wololo and neurons official release.

5. Shiro Itami says:

Awesome, cant wait. I hope I can get a card and the game before Sony gets wind of it. The least I want to do is lose my chance because I didn’t have the money.

6. Prometheus says:

I just hope to play ps2 games . like RE4 . or better

left for dead

7. Johnny says:

Wololo please tell us the Range Price of the game before u announce it id like to buy a NA PSN Card.

8. Memku says:

be patient about the ninja release im a member of the forum will i recive an email before the game name get public release even if i dont participate to much on the forums?

9. John says:

Wololo, sorry for the simple question but is this game available in the asian store (hong kong)?

10. quetz says:

can’t wait for it!! means pico drive and other emu will be working fine on this vhbl? hope that the new ram unlocked + the fw1.80 with psx emulator in the new fw will run at least psx<psp iso loading 😉

11. Jason says:

Hats of To Lord Wololo and NeuR0n
    you guys are the lords of knowledge..
    m sure “DARK ALEX” is sooooo proud n happy
    to see PSP scene is not dead (i know you guys are ps vita) lol

12. x7l7j8cc says:

Wololo can we know the name of the game???
    And we (all of us) can start to buy that game before sony takeit of from store…
    So, if you can send it by email to all of us, well be a pleasure…

13. jorge says:

hello,wololo!
    tanks for your great work
    Bonne continuation pour tes futur projet.
    Dit le nom du game par email.
    merci en avance.

14. anka says:

Wololo

I just want to ask for how many year more we have to wait to play Vita as our PSP`s game isos

15. Kaushal says:

I dont know how to download vhbl so can anyone please send me link on my email adress My email address is Kaushal5863484@yahoo.com Thanks.

16. neo511 says:

hey guys i have a ps vita with 1.69 and ive been going crazy trying to add hbl on it can some one plz tell me how to do this my email is luishernandez511@gmail.com thanks in advance

1. July 20, 2012

[…] believe for now this exploit with remain under wraps since we are already working on a release with Neur0n, but this is of course up to […]