Release: PS Vita Remote Desktop by DigitalArts001

You may also like...

1. GaDo says:

i cant see the FullScreen in my Vita my current Resu in my PC is 1600×900! and the avail resu in Remotedeskstop is 800×600

• distefano says:

you need to set your desktop to 800×600 too , then you see your fullscreen too .
      i got tony hawk pro skater to work that way , works great , however most other newer games dont .
      now trying to get mw2 and saints row to work .

2. Hereiam says:

I seem to be the only one in the world but… Why wont my mouse work in games like fable 3, bioshock 2, and any other for that matter?

• Brett says:

Look i realize it is something i must change in sdk thats fine i can handle that. just can someone point me in the right direction within the code?

Otherwise this app is useless unless for old boring emulators.

3. Prymed says:

Works great for me! I regretted having to update to 1.69, but I decided to anyway. Hopefully your next VHBL will work on 1.69, @wololo. xD But the only real complaints I have is that when you run games on fullscreen It won’t show up on the vita, and some games (Portal 2, Skyrim) the right analog stick won’t move the axis of the game, but move the mouse. But all-in-all, grats to DigitalArts001 for his great effort on such a wonderful app. :p

4. ghadz says:

Great app plugged my pc to the hdmi tv run any emulator… Looks like my vita turns into a controller joystiq… =)

5. ratatatattaa says:

we want more apps ….. can you give to us more apps?

6. Dee. says:

How do you install? This doesn’t make much sense especially with no readme

7. wes says:

For all of you saying it doesn’t work you should read you need other itmes such as the ps sdk for your PC and the psvita dev assistant so its not just download and it works as wololo said” you need so motivation and/or programming skills”

8. lalalalalla says:

I know how to play left4dead onluy go to options in the game an put video and put short screen and adjust the size ok the pakxbd

9. Justabit says:

Although its allowed through my firewall, the ip I’m inputting is correct and both PSM and PSM studio are up to date (as a matter of fact I downloaded the both after this was posted and updated PSM Dev) I am still getting a black screen. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

10. maxmeecehgan says:

Updates?!

11. Ins4niaC says:

my screen turns black when i am trying to connect!? :(

12. WHYYY!!!!!! says:

when im using my psvita and starting VitaRemoteClient it just has a black screen please someone elp

13. waaaaa says:

pleasae make an update,im gettin a black screen with fps

14. sonic99190 says:

where do you get the cliant thing i cant find it on google

15. sonic99190 says:

where d oyou put in the ip address

16. Samantha says:

I followed the directions carefully but when I try to load the app (or any of the demos) on my vita I get this error:

“Failed to install application on device. Please make App Key Ring file from PSM Publishing Utility.”

Can someone please tell me how to solve this? Thank you!

• Billy says:

You gotta buy a publisher license from sony. There isn’t a current fix for this right now. I currently am waiting myself :/

17. ASD says:

we want a new version.. so please update this psvita remote desktop

18. ERA says:

yeah I also for new version

19. David Hargrave says:

website says theres an error; dosent have it any more :(

20. David Hargrave says:

the website says that the download was invalid, and I cant find the download :(

21. David Hargrave says:

cant get to download :(

22. david says:

cant find the download

23. Je-Al says:

wololo im having problem when i connect the ip address i only saw black screen on my vita…but i can use the right stick of my vita as mouse..what should i do..?

• jonny2jo says:

Just change the code and redeploy it into your vita and voila (i got it for the psm dev forum)

Original code:

// Set up the graphics system
      graphics = new GraphicsContext();

Draw.init(graphics);
      dgl_connection = new dialog.DLG_CONNECTION();

UISystem.Initialize(graphics);

• Dean says:

I’m sorry but I am new to the whole PSM scene but I have obtained my publishing license today and I want to know where this code you have is supposed to go in the project. I don’t know where to put it and I am getting a black screen on my vita and the mobile simulator on my pc so something is blocking it please help!

24. Hereiam says:

Its the only way… Not that hard.

25. Ryan says:

Chill out bro? Heard of something called Google?

1. August 4, 2012

[…] konunun tam adresi bu : Release: PS Vita Remote Desktop by DigitalArts001 PaylaşTwitterFacebookLike this:BeğenBe the first to like […]