Wagic project on hold

You may also like...

1. npissoawsome says:

This whole project is coded in C correct? And iirc, it uses a library called JGE++ or something?

• wololo says:

Right, actually it is C++, and there’s a bit of Java glue for the android version. We do indeed use JGE++, but a heavily modified version (the original JGE++ was not maintained anymore, so we improved it and fixed many bugs)

• npissoawsome says:

I thought the PSP didn’t support C++ though? Wish I knew that earlier

• wololo says:

This doesn’t make much sense. Any device can support any programming language, as long as somebody makes the compiler/interpreter for it.

2. Whysocereal says:

I am sad

3. Kyle Hassen says:

i agree. im sad as well. i was hoping for a better support on iOS. its not even playable half the time. it chooses when to work and when not too.

4. have you tried running the exploit through powerstone collection i figured if you were to script The save in place with the Vhbl you can run it through the game itself throeing you into the VHBL instead of the game i tried this with powerstone and i thik i messed up on a code cause when i loaded it i had to restart my system and delete the saves with CMA…
    if you plan on doing this back up your game saves just in case

5. asci says:

anyway, there was not much left to improve wagic :)
    maybe multiplayer online? over pro-c?
    thx for the great time i had

6. MageKing17 says:

Sorry to hear that, Wololo. Still, 9000 cards is nothing to shake a stick at! I only hope Incantus’s database gets back up to our old record of 6000+ sometime this decade. :P

7. Elfo says:

Sad news… I came to see if there were any improvements on tablet versions (android, ios), cause they are almost unplayable. PSP version was amazing, but since i sold mine to get my ipad, ill guess ill be playing the same 10 pre-built decks on Magic 2013 for a while…

• wololo says:

Apologies for that. There are many things that still need to be achieved on Wagic, and we don’t have the manpower to do any of them right now :(

8. Jeremiah Attento says:

Umm, why is the Android version in Chinese? I downloaded it for my Galaxy Y, and the menu is in Chinese. Please help…

9. emmanuel says:

ojala y pronto halla nuevos desarolladores siempre descrague wagic todavia recuerdo cuando lo encontre por primera vez en la internet.