True Blue discontinued, new “solution” in the works?

You may also like...

1. TrECeNTeRs says:

^look … The reason I burn and try out all my games on the X360 until I decide something is worth buying.

2. alisson says:

wololo what is the purpose of true blue?

• wololo says:

Theoretically it allows people to play pirated games that require firmware 3.6 or more, on a 3.55 custom firmware.
      Practically, it is just an encryption scheme to guarantee that people who don’t have the dongle cannot run the Paradox pirated games. It is a deviant way for paradox to get paid for pirated games, without officially being illegal by selling counterfeits.
      They randomly release new games once in a while, to keep new customers coming, but there is not guarantee they will keep delivering games once they are satisfied with the money. Which is what’s happening here.

• rog says:

More accurately, it allows you to play certain games that normally require 3.6+ firmware on 3.55 cfw. The only thing special about their releases is the eboot. Someone could easily buy the game, dump it themselves, and download the eboot, and play it piracy free. Just because 99% of users use it for piracy does not mean that is its only purpose. Or do we also refer to iso loaders as piracy tools now too?

• rog says:

Did you really delete my comment because i said you can play store-bought games, that would otherwise not be possible to play using a true blue?

3. ??? says:

This is only happening because of the hackers that acting to be the good guy and don’t release ISO loader

4. me says:

Man, these ppl are scum and would deserve a lawsuit… totally unlike the xbox community!

5. UE says:

BWAHAHAHAHA oh this is just the amusing news I like to hear.

The major reason I dislike TB isn’t because of piracy but more because the dongle doesn’t need to be made and these people have been making HUGE amounts of money from OTHER PEOPLES GAMES. Piracy is fine when it is free because 90% of the time it really is victimless however I hate the idea of someone profiting from someone else’s work without good reason.

6. gamerb0y says:

HAHAHA!!!! SAY NO to DRM Dongles!!!! I’m glad I don’t buy this dongle…

7. WTF says:

lol, they’re gonna do same things next.. discontinue “current” product.. so u gonna buy the “next”.. it’s amusing..

8. Buu-San says: