Did you know? We’re on Twitter too

You may also like...

1. garrei says:

first again? ;)

No i did not know… I dont even have twitter :P

2. asdfADRiAN says:

Oh yay ninja release, now sony is going to follow your twitter haha

• wololo says:

Just to clarify, the ninja release will not happen on twitter, but twitter might help people know when the release actually starts.

• garrei says:

^good… that would suck for the sane people that dont have twitter ;)

• Marcus says:

Why don’t you wait a while and release a bunch of exploits at once so playstatiin can’t remove them all at once?

• wololo says:

You asked the same question yesterday and I already replied. No point for me in replying if you don’t read my replies :)

• garrei says:

^ahaha I remember this. :P

• TheMART says:

Duh Wololo, you should just Tweet the guy the answer ;-)

• br0br0 says:

So what you’re saying is your answer really IS the answer and that if the question is asked again the answer wont change just because it was asked a second time ? :-o Haha. +1

• Marcus says:

Oh haha I’m sorry XD

• Marcus g. says:

Why don’t you make a post giving the community a list of four games. Tell us that one of the games will feature a vhbl exploit but don’t tell us which. As long as the games aren’t too pricey, anyone who wants vhbl that badly will gladly pay for all of the games. This will allow us the choice to buy all the games or just wait until u tell us what the real game is (I would wait at least a week prior to the hinting post). Sony can’t remove four games from their market just because of a guy that made a post.

• wololo says:

I’m sure they would remove the games, and it would also mean people would give Sony even more money for nothing. I am not sure it is a great idea.

• Marcus g. says:

Yeah you are probably right… NONETHELESS I WILL COME UP WITH A SOLUTION!

3. HeroKing says:

be kinda nice if you could embed the twitter updates here on the blog main page. might help get more followers

4. toBsucht says:

hää you confuse´d me. It sounds like that this is your twitteraccount but it isn´t?!
    ^If i have a look to your facebook artikel it´s by leungclj^