Release: Wagic 0.18.6 – It’s over 9000!

You may also like...

1. Clarkalel says:

Wow Thanks for the update Wololo and all those who contributed to make this happen.Haven’t played MTG before only Yu-gi-oh hopefully i will enjoy it.

• Clarkalel says:

Do i use the Unsigned version of Wagic for it to work on my vita 1.61 Everbody’s Tennis?, also is it possible to mod it to yu-gi-oh type play.Thanks again Wololo and the Devs and Contributor.

2. Kyle Hassen says:

LOL when you said its over 9000! i was thinking of something from Dragon Ball Z
    Its Over 9000!!! [Original Video and Audio]

3. Denis says:

Hi, Wololo. Did you have plans porting Wagic to PS Suite?

4. OMightyBuggy says:

I am going to put this on my Vita right away. :)

5. Clarkalel says:

Hopefully someone will make a card set in HD for Vita version, PSP version card set is really blurry.

6. Unknown says:

Dear Wololo,

Since th PSS Open Beta is available.
    It’s possible to port it right?

7. Unknown says:

I havn’t seen the post Dennis made
    But since I saw how you replied to him please do ignore my question.

8. Mud says:

Awesome!! Thanks Wololo, Love the Wagic.

9. ken says:

Wagic Wagic Wagic, I’m goin’ to play some Wagic :)
    Thanks Wagic Devs

10. Iono says:

Hey guys, I’m back:) School is a fucking retarded workout. Finished learning about Parabolas, Matrices and Now starting on sequence thingys. Might stop by and make another fake account :p. Ok that’s all. Lick my ass hole :)

11. jlo138 says:

What! 9000!? There’s no way that can be right!

12. LOLCAT says:

Awesome!! Now I can play Wagic like crazy tonight!!! Thx Wololo!!

13. Mud says:

Hay I’m having a problem with the new Wagic the old one ran fine but after I install the new Wagic and then try to play it, it wont load up, I get a error.. Any help?
    PS Vita 161 SC3.

Thanks!

• wololo says:

Be sure to use the unsigned version… I actually haven’t tested it yet on VHBL, it is possible I messed things up with the compilation

• Mud says:

Thanks wololo, I’ll try it and report back. :)
        Tho, it might be on my end I’m having the same problem with the nes emulator. Everything else I’ve tried has gone fine.

• Mud says:

I feel stupid now the unsigned version works. sorry I know your time is important to everyone here and didn’t mean to wast it, I should have read the whole download description.

Thanks you Wololo.

14. Luke says:

Hello,

Can you please get it for mac? It’s the only computer I have, and I really want a magic sim on my computer. Thanks.

15. leander05 says:

i just found out about this site! great work on wagic, now i can play magic on my android,but can anyone pls point me to the right direction? where can i dl the card images? and where to put them tnx in advance.glad to play it in my android

16. Arnaud says:

What can I do to update to 0.19. I have to delete one to put the other on PSP “GAME” file?