VHBL r148 for Super Collapse 3

1. razor says:

can someone make a video on step by step on how to install VHBL? using supercollapse 3

2. heero01 says:

I was wondering if we can still go online in the sense of using the web browser or is it set in a way as soon as the system is online the game is pulled ?

3. vangelo says:

hey mr wololo. ๐Ÿ™‚
    i found out that someone here in my country (philippines) is selling soft copies of vita games using what they call “wololo homebrew trick”. they said you just need a hotshots gamecard to be able to play some vita title games using your trick. are you aware of this sir wololo? because my friend said that it really worked and he saw how the game really worked after using your trick. pls we, in our group, need your words ๐Ÿ™‚
    tnx my wololo

• wololo says:

Hi vangelo, I am not aware of such a thing. I never worked on any “trick” that allow to play copies of vita games. If somebody did work on a way to play pirated games on the vita, that’s not me, and I don’t know why these people would give me credit for something I didn’t do, unless this is a fake.

4. lopzmahface :( says:

This is getting ridiculous, just release the kernel exploit already

• dgothicrocker101 says:

just wait til the good games like cod & killzone come out before they release kernel exploit.. coz we here are no to piracy and dont want the vita dies! ;(

5. whitey says:

keep going but please only in crappy games, we dont want sony taking out games like GOW or peace walker =)

1. April 29, 2012

[…] > ul'),navbar;if(container.length>0){navbar=new Tarski.Navbar(container);}});‹ VHBL r148 for Super Collapse 3GA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");Trouble with VHBL? April 29, 2012 in VHBL | No commentsHey […]