Wagic 0.18 public Beta

For those of you who are dying to get some Wagic news in a sea of Vita, I have good news: We just started the beta test of version 0.18. The beta is open to anyone who is registered on our Wagic forums (note: this is not the same as the /talk forums, you need to register separately) and wants to help.

Wagic is an Heroic Fantasy card game with a mix of luck and strategy. You can find details here.

If you don’t want to help finding the bugs and/or prefer to wait, the public release should happen soon enough.

Without going too much into details (which I will do for the official release), this version finally adds official support for Planeswalkers, and many improvements in the interface for touch devices (Android/iOS)

I’ll also do proper thanks for the official release, but want to already thank Mike for organizing the beta, and Zethfox who did a huge part of the changes in this new version of Wagic.

Check it out here

1. OMightyBuggy’s avatar

Nice, I am going to enjoy this. :)

2. Richmond Tan’s avatar

Going to try this now :)

3. E-Kami’s avatar

Very interresting :)

4. David vasquez’s avatar

Is this the hack

1. por’s avatar

Yes, this is the Hack!
      Download it now for unlimited access to free games for the Vita!

1. Zeth’s avatar

no this is wagic, unfortunately we can’t control the flood of stupid that hits a forum where you can post anon….sorry…
        however wagic is awesome, give it a try if you like Magic the gathering.

5. cscash241’s avatar

I wonder if wagic could be ported to the pss open beta if there are enough vita devs

6. ferx’s avatar

sweet wagic

7. Assassin MoC’s avatar

Started with a error and finished with everybody loves tennis  and yes I  signed in to psn on both vitas but must be done 1 at a time

Sent from my IPhone

8. ryandeleon’s avatar

how do I install Wagic 0.18 Beta onto my Vita.
    Thanks.

9. Tombik’s avatar

So, still no Vita version? :/ :((

10. Gargadon’s avatar

HELL WITH THIS!!!! WE WANT PSP AND VITA ISOS!

1. AnonX007’s avatar

if you want it so badly hack the vita yourself

1. LOLCAT’s avatar

Lawl, that’s right. PSP hacks is more than enough, if we hack Vita to the point where custom firmware is developed, Vita is good as dead.

11. Sparkey480’s avatar

Wololo, just got the ninja release.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THANK YOU.

1. vasquez99’s avatar

can you please inbox me the ninja release elvin46@yahoo.com thanks bro

1. Sparkey480’s avatar

No can do, bruddah…
        Wololo and Thecobra’s orders.

1. vasquez99’s avatar

you hack your vita yet

2. little-vince’s avatar

i believe their orders were to not talk about it publicly.
          that includes talking about the ninja release, even when just thanking someone. :S

2. redkain’s avatar

sure hope vhbl come out soon got game need exploit lol

12. TheGuardian’s avatar

Hey Wololo! You forgot to say what Wagic is all about! It is not like I don’t know what it is, but it has been tradition to read the words. “and for those who still don’t know what Wagic is…”

Just Saying though! :)

1. Zeth’s avatar

he does that on release day :) this is just announcing the beta testing.

13. vasquez99’s avatar

sparkey can you message me the ninja release elvin46@yahoo.com

14. vasquez99’s avatar

And sparky whats you psn id email it to me bro

15. AndrewT420’s avatar

Be paitent and wait for the release like alot of us are.

16. Amximo’s avatar

I got it too!!! Thank you wololo just start downloading. Will Try it out tonight

17. redkain’s avatar

thanks wololo for the ninja release keep up all ur hard work!!!

18. Snipe’s avatar

Hey wololo have you ever thought of making another game or have any ideas for a game you might like to make? I like Wagic until I lost my PSP and it was very enjoying to play. I am just asking this question out of mere thought if you ever would make another game.

1. Zeth’s avatar

you can play on android and ios now, psp wagic is actually not a primary focus anymore(though we still support that).

19. AndrewT420’s avatar

Thank you so much Wololo!!!!! Just got it downloaded! Much appreciated! Can not wait to have Wagic on my Vita!!!! Thank you so much!

20. ferx’s avatar

did i miss something is aredy release

21. David vasquez’s avatar

How do you get ninja release wololo please reply i wanted it hacked by today i know ur busy but can you send it to my email elvin46@yahoo.com thank you

1. redkain’s avatar

you stop being a begger me and alot of people got it already u seem shady lol

2. rabidchild’s avatar

Hey you, go here http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11307
      read it, then stop asking.

1. whitey_mcguee’s avatar

You are a life savor. Ice been asking for months since the prerelease of the vita to rings out how to register. Thank you.

2. whitey_mcguee’s avatar

You are a life savor. Ice been asking for months since the prerelease of the vita to figure out how to register. Thank you.

3. whitey_mcguee’s avatar

You are a life savor. I’ve been asking for months since the prerelease of the vita to figure out how to register. Thank you.

22. AndrewT420’s avatar

Probably is a shady character lol

23. Kain’s avatar

He already has 2-3 accts. (same last name). Prob works for Sony lmao

24. ferx’s avatar

thanks wololo, you are a legend

25. whitey_mcguee’s avatar

So sorry for the spam, new xperiaplay acting up

1. whitey_mcguee’s avatar

I actually just picked up a go, I got tired of not being able to play my games or homebrew in the US. Thank you wololo and cobra for making this possible for us here in the US

26. Anom’s avatar

So now u’re going to do the ad-hoc version *-*?

1. Zeth’s avatar

trust me, we want adhoc in wagic as much as you do :) we just don’t have as many devs as most people think we do for wagic, 5 active, one of which doesn’t do c++ at all.

27. Red’s avatar

Buggy controls on Galaxy Tab. Please fix.

1. Zeth’s avatar

post what it is doing wrong here, so we can take a look at it please.

28. Zeth’s avatar

be careful accepting any files from people you don’t even know, I highly doubt wololo ninja released anything….chances are you are being forwarded trojins….

29. Clarkal’s avatar

Does Wagic work on Ps Vita ?.