Reminder: Playstation Plus price will increase in September. Now might be the right time to renew (note: you help support this site by using our affiliate links, but you don't pay anything extra)

PS Vita Firmware Update 1.66 available

1. Kabanos says:

Why spoofing is not working on 1.61 ?
    Browser don’t work if pr0xy not runnin, but if run pr0xy
    all works fine without PSS :<

2. cospe says:

Really the game motor storm rc is a free game in the usa psn? i that’s the case i feel like giving my money to sony because in mexico psn that game is 9.99 dollars, damn sony

3. zonicdx09 says:

It kinda sucks that Sony keeps shoveling out updates. I mean I’ve beat Uncharted and Rayman Origins but without homebrew there is nothing to really do. The only thing keeping my Vita from just sitting in it’s case is the fact that Daxter is playable on it now

4. :p says:

The vIta is boring 🙁 and is currently collecting dust until they release some serious titles

5. :p says:

I bet wololos been having fun the pat 4 months tinkering with the vita with hombrew and exploits , while we are left on the main menu wishing there was games to play XD

• wololo says:

Yup, haven’t played a single vita game yet (unless you call ridge racer a game), but I am having lots of fun with the vita 🙂

6. Techa says:

Well I guess psp game hacks are impossible now unless you upgrade to download the game assuming it still works so is there any harm in upgrading wololo?

7. wololo says:

I am your father!

8. wololo says:

I will release the kernel exploit by next week!

9. Romin Khan says:

My ps vita’s left shoulder button doesn’t work half the time.. does anyone have this issue?

10. MB says:

Does this also block potential new similar exploits in as of yet unannounced titles?

11. wololo says:

Kernel exploit for teh winz =_=

12. Justin says:

You’re clearly not Wololo because he has a different avatar than you.

13. ThAt_GuY says:

So, that isn’t wololo just some punk using the name.

You sir are a disgrace.

14. Sponkey says:

VitaPr0xy is blocked now … doesn´t work anymore !!!
    no chance to get into psn store without update !!!!!!

15. :p says:

heck yeah ^ fxxk yeah can’t wait!!!!”!””!!

16. xo says:

*** u hackers give us the exploits already!!! And free ones not $50 exploits

17. Jshishido says:

not sure if anyone said this already but when i updated to 1.66 it fixed my bug in near on wifi vita where it wouldnt find my location.

18. loki says:

Wololo a simple “do not update firmware” would help

19. OMightyBuggy says:

I just bought Monster Hunter Unite (USA) and it seems that the “Download” option doesn’t work? I just want to know if the server is gone or was this a bug?

• thorwak says:

This is off topic really so I won’t be offended if my comment is deleted, but since there may be some general interest: I also bought MHFU (from EU PSN) and in-game downloading missions etc works fine for me. Running PSV FW 1.61.

Make sure your wifi is working for browsing and it should work in US version too AFAIK.

20. oxMUDxo says:

So with this update is there still work going on with game exploits or should I just bite the dust and update.
    Or are there more game hacks on the way?

Really wanted to get Mortal Kombat 9. :/

Thanks Wololo!

21. tron209 says:

all you hackers need to stop. you guys already messed up psp for legit playerz. leave the vita alone. so everyone can finally enjoy a system without people with no gaming skills hacking jus to get a kill or to cheap to buy games. jus wait for vita to update for ps1 games and more psp games. if you want to mod or hack then go mod a DlLDO that fits you.

22. Romin Khan says:

23. Marco g says:

even if i use skfu’s vita pr0xy, when i try to enter in the psn it says to me that i must update.. why..?

24. I won’t be updating the OFW, I’ve already got enough games for it (I’ve got Vita games like Unit 13, Ninja Gaiden and Rayman, and I’m catching up on the PSP Persona games) and I’ll be happy my Vita is ‘feature complete’ when I get my GBA and C64 emulation going on the new VHBL version, I’m still running the initial release and installing it all again will be a good day’s work for non hacker types like me he he.. oh hey wololo do you have a newer version coming in the next few weeks? If so I’ll hold off updating and do it all fresh when it drops

25. OMightyBuggy says:

1.67 is out now, I see no changes so far.

1. April 9, 2012

[…] wololo.net Share this:PrintEmailFacebookTwitterLinkedInMaisDiggRedditStumbleUponGostar disso:GostoSeja o […]