PS Vita Firmware Update 1.66 available

You may also like...

1. wololo says:

Kernel exploit for teh winz =_=

2. Justin says:

You’re clearly not Wololo because he has a different avatar than you.

3. ThAt_GuY says:

So, that isn’t wololo just some punk using the name.

You sir are a disgrace.

4. Sponkey says:

VitaPr0xy is blocked now … doesn´t work anymore !!!
    no chance to get into psn store without update !!!!!!

5. :p says:

heck yeah ^ fxxk yeah can’t wait!!!!”!””!!

6. Jshishido says:

not sure if anyone said this already but when i updated to 1.66 it fixed my bug in near on wifi vita where it wouldnt find my location.

7. loki says:

Wololo a simple “do not update firmware” would help

8. OMightyBuggy says:

I just bought Monster Hunter Unite (USA) and it seems that the “Download” option doesn’t work? I just want to know if the server is gone or was this a bug?

• thorwak says:

This is off topic really so I won’t be offended if my comment is deleted, but since there may be some general interest: I also bought MHFU (from EU PSN) and in-game downloading missions etc works fine for me. Running PSV FW 1.61.

Make sure your wifi is working for browsing and it should work in US version too AFAIK.

9. oxMUDxo says:

So with this update is there still work going on with game exploits or should I just bite the dust and update.
    Or are there more game hacks on the way?

Really wanted to get Mortal Kombat 9. :/

Thanks Wololo!

10. tron209 says:

all you hackers need to stop. you guys already messed up psp for legit playerz. leave the vita alone. so everyone can finally enjoy a system without people with no gaming skills hacking jus to get a kill or to cheap to buy games. jus wait for vita to update for ps1 games and more psp games. if you want to mod or hack then go mod a DlLDO that fits you.

11. Romin Khan says:

My ps vita’s left shoulder button doesn’t work half the time.. does anyone have this issue?

12. Marco g says:

even if i use skfu’s vita pr0xy, when i try to enter in the psn it says to me that i must update.. why..?

13. I won’t be updating the OFW, I’ve already got enough games for it (I’ve got Vita games like Unit 13, Ninja Gaiden and Rayman, and I’m catching up on the PSP Persona games) and I’ll be happy my Vita is ‘feature complete’ when I get my GBA and C64 emulation going on the new VHBL version, I’m still running the initial release and installing it all again will be a good day’s work for non hacker types like me he he.. oh hey wololo do you have a newer version coming in the next few weeks? If so I’ll hold off updating and do it all fresh when it drops

14. OMightyBuggy says:

1.67 is out now, I see no changes so far.

15. dimy93 says:

Contact Sony’s crew on any issues with the FW- they cannot help you if U don’t point them the problem

16. dimy93 says:

For many years the big software projects proved to be untestable and rely on bug reports from the users…
    It’s quite normal process U know…
    Even HBL uses user feedback..

17. wololo says:

Haha, yeah, I of course meant Trusted :D
    “Rusted”… nice :P

18. fate6 says:

good luck with your research

1. April 9, 2012

[…] wololo.net Share this:PrintEmailFacebookTwitterLinkedInMaisDiggRedditStumbleUponGostar disso:GostoSeja o […]