PS Vita 1.65 Firmware Update postponed

You may also like...

1. darkenvy says:

Sony fail. So Im guessing 1.66 is coming out soon :P

2. Koji says:

Translation: We rushed out this patch to counter the hackers! It’s not our fault that we couldn’t fully test out the patches fully first!

3. kevin says:

what!!!! i’ve already update my ps vita with the 1.65 firmware

4. Clarkalel says:

Sony Sony Sony the company is run buy monkeys learning to type.CAPLOCK for a firmware update that is the stupidest thing i ever heard, plus they break adhoc not really sure if the should continue calling it updates more like a downdates to me. SONY your are a failure with your half ass promises. EX: six axis controller support for game , playstation move , remote play , playstation eye.

5. ndh777 says:

lol that’s quite funny. I sincerely hope they take forever so I don’t have to feel bad about not updating while I await another exploit.

But seriously, all they could add into such a large update was CAPSLOCK? Seriously? That’s all they did since the last update is do that?

Sony, take some advice. Stop going after hackers and start firing some of your workers. Hackers are taking way less from you, if anything at all, than these people that work for you making these updates.

6. StepS says:

CAPSLOCK for the win! :D

7. darthscottydog21 says:

forget controller sapport i want the remote play they promissed that we could play all ps3 games trough that and then i find out thats not completly true i envy the people with hacked ps3 im stuck with 4.11 and no usb hack for it i want remot play red dead infamous god or what ever powerful beings from black and white hear our please

8. Iono says:

hehe… at least your jokes are better :)

9. Sony says:

You wait and see what we have changed in the new 1.65
    (Coming Soon)

10. text says:

加油SONY。。

Hope you will make me feel buying the VITA wasnt a complete misinvesment.

From China @@@

11. The Budds says:

I got the new update and managed to get it installed, and sadly all I got was a more buggy Vita for updating. I guess I’m pretty dumb to expect improvements :(

Exactly as to what you posted, that’s me in a nutshell. I’m still shaking my head at this incident.

12. while says:

Their developper was able to enable caps lock but only when ad hoc is fucked up.

That’s the PoC of Sony’s dev :) Hahaha what a dumbass.

13. svenn says:

SONY KNOWS WHAT CONSUMERS WANT!!!!! Couldn’t do that before uh ;)

Don’t blame Sony, you don’t know how hard it is to run updates when you don’t know if your implementing features or removing them.

14. SymphoniC says:

We all know that the real reason why Sony isn’t adding major features… oh I don’t know, such as Flash and HTML5, is simply because they’re afraid that their precious new handheld will get hacked and Custom Firmware installed. Ipod touch is a fine example of a more closed system that has better browser support than the PS Vita.

Sony sure does know how to compete… not.

15. The Budds says:

PS Vita firmware 1.66 released. I tried to start super stardust and got told I had to update.

16. Iono says:

You guys are all talk… Sony this… Sony that… Sony broke my toe nail… Sony keeps fucking with me and I still continue purchasing thier products because I like hurting myself… fucking idiots…

17. G7commenter says:

Agree with Iono. Some people are just idiots. Why they don’t buy Apple toys if they feel so fukced up buying Sony products? What’s the problem? Everyone knows that early adopters suffer from such minor problems, if you can’t live with that then wait for a year or so.

18. KizumiK says:

Dude….. This is not the 1st april today……

19. :p says:

Cool thanks, :) know were is the register link? LolLol

20. :p says:

Wololos a cold hearted hacker

21. raziel says:

I can see the Vita turning out to be a failure due to lack of games, apps & their expensive proprietary stuffs.
    ..and now Sony is making me laugh with their buggy firmware update. LOL SONY XD

22. :p says:

Give it a year or so then come back n comment lulz

1. April 4, 2012

[...] > ul'),navbar;if(container.length>0){navbar=new Tarski.Navbar(container);}});‹ PS Vita 1.65 Firmware Update postponedGA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");PS Vita Firmware Update 1.66 available April 4, 2012 in PS [...]