Best PSP/Vita homebrews for March 2012

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Iono says:

Dude, jokes over now…

2. M3rror says:

I was wondering something, but it’s kinda off topic. So I get the VHBL is a PSP emulator exploit and not a Vita one. It shows the Vita emulating any PSP software, as evident it can run the snes emulator, so this must mean it has a built-in PSP firmware. My question is, can the PSP emulator on the Vita read PlayStation Store downloaded games? My question specifically pretains to being able to play Phantasy Star Portable 2 that was purchased off the PlayStation Store. I’m leaning towards a “no” though because I don’t think the PSP emulator on the Vita contains SEN account data for the game to verify the account owner.

*Note: I am against piracy, but I am greatly disappointed Sony neglected to put big PSP titles on the Vita, especially those that are on the PlayStation Store.

3. Kevin M says:

This was posted a day into the future :O Greetings from the past where I’m still getting RickRoll’d.

4. TransX2 says:

SNES9XTYL makes me wish I got one of the exploit games to use VHBL… :/

5. Shawn says:

Any possibility of bringing Flash support to Vita?

6. zzj says:

Hello wololo ,can you creat the vhbl of METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER?

7. whackm says:

Hello all, just a quick update the Atari 800 Emulator also runs fine under VHBL…

8. Maikelix says:

the reader is not working, all the time wired letters

9. jared says:

where can i get free vita game plz…someone help me i need some big help i been a ps one gamer since i was a kid…add me on fb jared_navarrete@yahoo.com