Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

Porting VHBL to your game exploit

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. dominic98 says:

does this require any game?

• wololo says:

It requires you to have an exploit in a specific game, as explained in the article. Follow the links to see how you can investigate game vulnerabilities and write a binary loader. Not all games are exploitable, and finding exploits is a long process. Good luck.

2. wololo jr says:

Does tomb raider legend have an exploit?

3. fate6 says:

well ill give it a shot ^___^
    (if I can get it to work this time then ill <3 you forever wololo)

4. GODDUKEMONEXA says:

Does Final Fantasy Type-0 and Black Rock Shooter have exploits???

5. ndh777 says:

Forgive me if I’m bugging you guys, but is there any word on any new releases for the Vita for those of us who haven’t done the VHBLs yet? Such as any PSP games and exploits that you’ll be announcing?

• wololo says:

Not that I am aware of. Or, more precisely, I know that lots of people are trying to port exploits to VHBL, but the ones I know about ran into issues that might be completely preventing them from porting HBL (not enough imports in the exploited game)

6. psvita hax says:

does anny 1 know how 2 run pokemon on snes8xly? i do check this video

bye

7. zzj says:

hello wololo,can you make the vhbl of METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER?

8. zzj says:

I can give you the savedata of my METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER.

9. zzj says:

What tools do you use when you are looking for exploits?

10. Justin says:

Do you think there would be a savegame crash possible for Monster hunter freedom unite or Lord of arcana?

• wololo says:

Please look for exploits on your own, I am not spoon feeding people, the tutorials are here for you to look for those by yourself 🙂

11. OMightyBuggy says:

Vita Firmware 1.65 is out, its *** don’t update!

12. E-kami says:

Guys why are you asking so stupid question? Questions like:
    “Please port the exploit on xx game” or “Does xx have an exploit?”… Wololo made very very good tutorials about exploits and hbl, please take a look at them before asking stupid questions.

13. ndh777 says:

Thanks for the information Wololo. I’d like to become a developer, so I guess this is my start. Your tutorial is very helpful and insightful and I have been playing around with the files, mostly the pspsdk just trying to figure it out. Thanks for the info, again.

1. March 31, 2012

[…] guide is now somewhat obsolete, and in particular if you plan to port VHBL, I recommend to read the new version of the guide instead. This page is kept for archive purpose.That’s it. You found a user mode exploit in a […]

2. September 24, 2012

[…] che sono ancora interessati alla scena PSP  (o, eventualmente, alla ricerca di exploit per una porta VHBL ) è stato rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per PRXDecrypter, uno strumento molto utile per […]

3. April 10, 2013