Heads up:Alien Isolation + DLC (PS4 Digital) is $14.79 (63% off) on Amazon

VHBL: name of the new exploited game will be announced soon

You may also like...

1. DrT says:

please I give the game …

2. lostarot says:

What if Sony cross-reference the games from the US store and EU store, come up with a list of games worth under $25, would that not compromise the game?

Anyway, In Wololo We Trust.

• FabledRaven says:

whats up everybody

• lostarot says:

What I mean is, I think that there are not a lot of games that are available in EU and not in US.

Anyway, even if there are only 2 games worth under 25 on PSN EU, if they can narrow it down, it would still be suicide for SONY to randomly remove titles without the officail announcement from Wololo.

• wololo says:

Hopefully they will make a confusion between pounds and dollars like you did, which will make it complicated for them to investigate. :)

3. TrowaX31 says:

Its kind of hard to know, unless $ony removes all game with 25 pounds and under from the network (Which is like 90%) its just a waiting game right now. Hopefully it comes at a time when people are around to take advantage of it.Can i buy the game and get a Vita after or does it require me to have it on the spot to transfer it over?.

4. oxMUDxo says:

Just bought a Vita today!!
    I cant wait to see what my first game will be. :)

I did just update to 1.61 to play/Download Demos from the PSN store.

Hope it will still work for me.

5. SirPsp says:

Could you give us an idea on the file size of the game?
    I’m going to have to download it using 3G, if I can.

6. TrowaX31 says:

Well its 2gb MAX because PSP UMD size is 1.8 so 1.5-1.7gb.

7. Barjololo says:

Good news, keep good !
    save us from expansive playsation store !

8. Deftrip says:

im from colombia, and i want to buy a PSN card from EU, but the seller tells that the psn card its only available for spain, please anybody can tell me from what country i have to open the PSN acount???, or psn card?? he says too that already have nederlands, germany and uk PSN cards,

which of these should I buy???

Thanks–

9. TrowaX31 says:

UK in general, there is a lot for sell on Ebay for about 40 buck Canadian roughly about 25 pounds. Ebay seller 1g-mantle has them and its dispatch really quick.

10. vhblyeahright says:

and it will be announced here! after they remove it again 😀

11. Enygmx says:

Any news?

12. Ravenous says:

I Got the Newest CMA for my vita and i see that psp saves are new in a kategory i think Sony Patched CMA to Copy VHBL per Savedata!! pls show that its worked with new manager!

• darkenvy says:

What about using the old installer for CMA and deleting your registry keys for CMA? Doesn anyone know if its legal to share CMA installers? (knowing sony it could be illegal :P)

• sortadan says:

Content manager hasn’t been updated since the end of Jan and still works just fine, this is a non-issue at the moment.

13. the king says:

pls send me an e-mail with the name of the game?
    dyzel_89@hotmail.com

14. Draygon says:

That’s it, wololo!!!!

Send the name of the game via e-mail to us. So it hopefully won’t get public and sony can’t remove the game!! :)

it would be really nice if you could also send it to my mail
    my mail:
    draygon91@vista.aero

thanks <3

15. Terry says:

doesn’t hurt to ask Thanks wololo for your contribution send it to my e-mail if you can :D. Clarkalel@live.ca THANKS.

16. tndo says:

if you send by mail, I be very grateful! and if you would, we can help you to send another people.

tndo05@hotmail.es

17. Twizzer says:

Hay Guys.. Wololo said the name will be comming soon ! Pleas Wait Som Times! But I Will Hope The Game is Free ore Cost not more than 20 €.

MFG Twizzer

18. NOT COOL says:

Wololo, please reply me as soon as possible.
    I only have 18eu in my UK account is that enough because I can’t afford a new card for now.

19. Cyril says:

En tous cas beau boulot, j’ai eu accés au VHBL sur Motorstorm grace a vous et je vous en remerci. Je laisse mon Mail NagTox5@hotmail.fr si vous pouvez me donner le nom du pour avoir la seconde faille Merci. DSL je ne parle pas anglais :(

20. avenger says:

great job wololo i hope this release is more successful than the last one(which was a great release,given the circumstances)
    also if sony patches the exploit why not make a tool that edits the update files like the ios hackers made to preserve the baseband.
    i also suggest you check out the ios scene as you might get a lot of good ideas from it

21. bob says:

Hey Wololo,
    Why not hold off the exploit till after the Vita fw update in early April?

22. please send me the name of the game to my email.
    admin@sony.com

Seriously guys, if you want the name of the game, just register on the talk forums, it only takes a few minutes.

23. fate6 says:

stop asking for a email its starting to get anoying

24. ashxiii says:

hi wololo!
    we are here and we support you! whatever if we can’t have The game! please just do it and keep going man!

25. Clarkalel says:

so Everybody’s Tennis is the game ?

26. kabo says:

please send me the name of the game to my email.
    kabochan_going_my_way@hotmail.com

27. Romin Khan says:

hey guyz can u please tell me is there any free games available for ps vita on psn?

1. March 23, 2012

[…] Source: wololo.net […]

2. March 23, 2012

[…] el nombre del juego, puedan apresurarse a adquirirlo antes de que sea retirado. Fuente: Wololo.net […]

3. March 24, 2012

[…] […]

4. March 25, 2012

[…] > ul'),navbar;if(container.length>0){navbar=new Tarski.Navbar(container);}});‹ VHBL: name of the new exploited game will be announced soonGA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");Dear Sony… March 25, 2012 in security, VHBL | No […]

5. March 25, 2012

[…] Sony, &#1110t h&#1072&#1109 &#1089&#959m&#1077 t&#959 m&#1091 attention th&#1072t &#959n&#1077 &#959f th&#1077 PSP &#609&#1072m&#1077&#1109 available &#959n th&#1077 […]

6. March 26, 2012

[…] Vita] Next Game For VHBL Has Been Announced! — March 26, 2012 Dear Sony, it has come to my attention that one of the PSP games available on the playstation Vita has a vulnerability that could lead to […]

7. April 10, 2012