The exploit factory

You may also like...

1. darkenvy says:

I like your strategy Wololo. Make exploits easy for average joe, get stuff done. Do we have an IRC channel?

2. reydempto says:

If the next psp game announce is a bust and sony takes it off too early, I will try this out for sure…but I just put 50 euros into my PSN account, and I am eagerly waiting and f5ing your blog.

Cheers, wololo

3. ThAt_GuY says:

So I need to have the Arctic Edge Exploit for this to work?
    Sorry, still kinda new to the VHBL scene.

4. reydempto says:

This is for is you have found a game with an exploitable crash, you can use this tool to try to port vhbl yourself instead of waiting for wololo or someone else to do it :)

5. ThAt_GuY says:

Oh, putting the tools in the users hands, makes sense. Thanks wololo

6. trevor says:

Is the vhbl compatible w/ any psone emulators at the moment??

7. demonguard says:

>malloc 2 test l 204800
    Error allocating memory in pid:2

How can I free up memory to load HBL into?

8. wololo says:

Be sure to keep me updated on your progress, sounds easy enough.

9. AnonX0120 says:

yup not that hard YOU can always do it yourself if you’re so impatient…

10. AnonX0120 says:

yup not that hard YOU can always do it yourself if you’re so impatient…

1. March 27, 2012

[…] to 10 user mode game exploits in psp games” earlier this month, and have created a so-called “exploit factory” to easily port VHBL as new exploits are found. We could be entering a new era in the Sony hacking […]