The exploit factory

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. darkenvy says:

I like your strategy Wololo. Make exploits easy for average joe, get stuff done. Do we have an IRC channel?

2. reydempto says:

If the next psp game announce is a bust and sony takes it off too early, I will try this out for sure…but I just put 50 euros into my PSN account, and I am eagerly waiting and f5ing your blog.

Cheers, wololo

3. ThAt_GuY says:

So I need to have the Arctic Edge Exploit for this to work?
    Sorry, still kinda new to the VHBL scene.

4. reydempto says:

This is for is you have found a game with an exploitable crash, you can use this tool to try to port vhbl yourself instead of waiting for wololo or someone else to do it 🙂

5. ThAt_GuY says:

Oh, putting the tools in the users hands, makes sense. Thanks wololo

6. trevor says:

Is the vhbl compatible w/ any psone emulators at the moment??

7. your mom, my dick says:

My viraa collecting dust cus of *** launch titles, hurry up and crack the vita side shouldn’t be that hard right? I mean I can understand the ps3 taking so long but a handheld???? Comon

8. demonguard says:

>malloc 2 test l 204800
    Error allocating memory in pid:2

How can I free up memory to load HBL into?

1. March 27, 2012

[…] to 10 user mode game exploits in psp games” earlier this month, and have created a so-called “exploit factory” to easily port VHBL as new exploits are found. We could be entering a new era in the Sony hacking […]