Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

So many exploits, so little time

1. Z3r01 says:

Can’t wait

2. Z3r01 says:

Hopefully we get a US game

3. tejhsr says:

aniani

ttp://blog.livedoor.jp/mirainosyounen-sony.psvita.hack.wiki/

4. Salah says:

I wish if the scene gets more activity nowadays 😛

• bruteforced101 says:

coz some people are bored with usermode exploit on PSP/PSvita nothing is new on psp.

PSP has a kernel exploit at 6.60OFW and is still fun to play around with… 🙂
      PSVita however has usermode only via psp emulator…very limited + hardware restrictions.

I would mock around with having more stable privileges than the limited.
      Don’t worry research on the PSVita device is on going quietly. 😉

5. Norml says:

Just don’t release them here, we already found out what happens when a legit known hacker makes a public announcement. They pull a full *** and take the game off before even knowing if the hacks legit.

$ony has no clue, even still, what they are doing with their handhelds.

6. Clad says:

I hope he releases the name of one of Sony’s jewel games forcing them to take it off off the shelf, such as the the CoD Vita. Even if it doesn’t have an exploit in it.

7. Norml says:

Let’s just hope they release those through other means instead of on here where $ony minions lurk. Since we already have seen, they don’t care if it’s legit or not. I hope April fools happens more than once for $ony.

8. Iono says:

Just make an iso loader already…

9. Iddeenkhai says:

You know Wololo, your work actually inspired me to help the scene to look for more exploits. Sure, I still have a lot to learn, but it sure does look a lot more fun than actually playing games on them. I have yet to buy a Vita, but I’ll definitely do my best. And thanks for your tutorials, it helped me a lot.

10. ProCurator says:

Pls… Release it. I can’t wait no more longer.

11. msparky83 says:

Patience guys, I know its hard…but we don’t have much of a choice. The only thing we can do is wait… and prepare for the release if you haven’t already (create a UK account, psn card, fully charged vita)

12. dimy93 says:

despite being unable to use motorstorm’s vhbl I’ll advise U wololo and all guys who searched and found the exploits not to release them for now. Motorstorm must have taught us sth and this is not to trust Sony. They don’t care how useful can an exploit be. Just keep the exploits we know for some time that they’ll be useful and until then enjoy them on the latest ofw //if sony doesn’t patch cma as well
    In conclusion I’m sure that Sony will be glad to patch two vhbl in 1.62 instead of one but that’s is pointless.

• Asmith906 says:

the problem with that is that the motorstorm and currently unknown game seem to use the same type of exploit. meaning that is sony patches the cma it could potentially make the new exploit useless.

13. dimy93 says:

I think that there is more than one way for homebrew to arrive on Vita’s MS and the patch of CMA would not be such a problem.
    I also think that there is a reason why Sony hasn’t yet patched CMA. Maybe there are PSP games that use outside sources to save and hence Sony cannot stop us copy files trough cma unless they want to harm the Vita compatibility ?

14. OMightyBuggy says:

Surprised that there are no TIFF exploits for the Vita yet.

15. DemShoes says:

I have a question. Would it be possible to hack the Vita with a cartridge like the ones used to hack the DS?

1. March 15, 2012

[…] Source: http://wololo.net/wagic/2012/03/15/so-many-exploits-so-little-time/ […]

2. March 16, 2012

[…] Read More about This Post from the Developer Site Via http://wololo.net/wagic/2012/03/15/so-many-exploits-so-little-time/ […]