Chinese Dark Ascension

I’m in China for a business trip, and I randomly found a Seven Eleven convenience store that was selling Magic cards. I thought it would be an interesting souvenir :)

I don’t speak Chinese though, below is the rare card I got in that booster, anybody know what it is, or what it does?

MTG’s Dark Ascension will be part of Wagic’s next release, thanks to the work of the Wagic team. In case you didn’t know yet, you can download Wagic for Android, iOS, the Sony PSP, Windows, Linux, Meego, and Maemo on the download page here.

1. JurianAssassin’s avatar

it’s called alpha brawl, and it does: target creature opponent controls deals damage equal to it’s power to every other creature that player controls, then each of those creatures deals damage equal to it’s power to that creature.

1. Guardian’s avatar

seems to be a powerful one, but that is just me since I did not understand anything you said :)

1. MegaMan’s avatar

yeah it seems powerful, looks like a friendly fire in opponent’s creatures.

2. TerSh’s avatar

welcome to China, wololo!
    The card called conpetition for leader says when i use this card to a opponent’s creature as a target, the target gives damage equal to its strength to every other creature my opponent has, and these creatures give damage equal to the sum of their strength to the target.

As a leader, he has to prove his power every full moon day.

3. little-vince’s avatar

isnt vf chinese? :P
    you could ask him! XD
    hope you are having/had a blast in china. :)

4. Iono’s avatar

No offense, but you should grow up… Your a guy with a family and a job and you still play card games… seriously.

1. wololo’s avatar

Lol, given the amount of time you spent recently trolling on this blog and our forums, I think you shouldn’t give advice to people about what they should do with their free time. Thanks anyways for your very insightful piece of advice, I’ll make sure to not follow it.

2. R.A.V.S.O’s avatar

I still play yu gi oh & MTG (also wagic :) )
      Im in college and about 55 persons would pretty much have solid arguments against your statement.

3. angry-magic-player’s avatar

excuse me *ser* but i believe you have just offended over 80% of the people who read this site

1. wololo’s avatar

Dont mind that iono guy, he is constantly trolling to piss me off.

5. wang.yi’s avatar

Welcome to China.

6. boyumeow’s avatar

TerSh has translated the meaning of those words to U.

7. asci’s avatar

linux? not really…

1. wololo’s avatar

Well, it works on Linux, and we distribute binaries, and you can compile it. Unfortunately we have less devs dedicated to the linux version than we have for the mobile versions :(

8. Skuld_Trancy’s avatar

哈哈,外国人想要玩这个估计很困难。

9. HackThiefCoder93’s avatar

Hey wololo i have created a group for psvita users to gain new friends please check it out http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10361

10. 赵奕隆’s avatar

哈哈,我是中国人,虽然万智牌没玩过,但所有的纸牌游戏都大同小异。
    还有,我英语不是很好。你应该找个翻译或者学习学中文,这会很有用的。

1. zora’s avatar

其实,我们玩得多的是《三国杀》

11. alverich’s avatar

How much was that booster?? and btw you never be too old for playing card games just like any other thing you wish to do :)

12. Joe’s avatar

I don’t really even play MTG anymore. Standard is too expensive to keep up with and extended and legacy are almost no fun since the meta-game is just too big. So Ill stick with Wagic, DotP, and examining the meta-game with MWS.