Most popular Homebrews in January 2012

You may also like...

1. HackThiefCoder93 says:

Nice List

2. alexthealligator says:

Once I got an android phone, i barely use psp homebrew apps. I still play games on it though.

3. shapeshifter says:

hey wololo can cxmb and irshell brick psp 3004 6.35 pro b10

4. Caio says:

Not very related, but the Bookr version you have in your site is 8.1, even though the latest version is 8.2, which is the one I use… Could you please elaborate a bit more on this?

• wololo says:

8.2 apparently only has a few minor bug fixes. I’ve always used 8.1 and never tried 8.2, or never found an official release for that version

5. Samir says:

Where’s the pspkvm?

6. Shadyblue says:

im getting a Lepan tablet instead :D

7. toBsucht says:

Wololo PspInstaller doesn´t host any file since month //last check yesterday.
    Since a few days i got problems to dl from hbs.

Adding 1 homebrew doesn´t take much time adding more does… and you may forget which release day you used ;)

8. ken says:

Just downloaded Lamecraft (I didn’t even know this game existed, lol). As for me, Bookr and xReader are the best of the best homebrew apps; it is on all my PSPs. Reading PDF files are a little difficult, but reading TXT files are just fine.
    btw, how could Wagic not on this list?

9. R.A.V.S.O says:

I tried netnavi.exe…

the intro was nice… but it lacked sound and other details that made the thing crisp…. still it did bring a feeling of nostalgia and seems like a rather good homebrew….

is there any plans for a newer update?

10. raziel says:

Cool!
    My personal favorites are PSPdisp and Bookr :D

1. March 6, 2012

[...] 2012 March 6, 2012 in Homebrew, Top 10 | No commentsLast month I gave you a list of the most popular homebrews for January (give those a try!), and this might become a regular monthly post? Today I’m giving you the [...]