HBL confirmed to run fine on Vita’s firmware 1.52

You may also like...

1. Alex says:

wow, that’s great news, people can fearless update his/her PSVita-s, Browse PSN and use HBL same time :)

Thanks Wololo SKFU and Teck4

I only hope to have the game that HBL works on :S

2. Razorbacktrack says:

How can I be a beta tester ?

• wololo says:

Basically we don’t need beta testers. HBL has been beta tested for months in 2010, and works as good as it can.

• Reine says:

yup, eliminating unnecessary risk, ie: leaked..

• syafiq tatsuya says:

wololo just want one question…does hbl able to play iso file in anyway because i been thinking about to buy 32gb for vita or i should buy a psp because of my psp have broke i just cant wait to play psp game:( so how??.. new psp or 32gb momory card for vita :D

3. Crimson Flamebreaker says:

Great to hear that it’s safe :D

4. Mathieu says:

Nice one guys! Keep up the good work and thanks!

5. Filipe says:

Nice to see how your good work is goin’ all of you. The best time to possible release this exploit, or hbl for it, would be probably a time after the release in other coutries, so that everyone would enjoy using this exploit, am I right?

6. Numb.X says:

it’s so good to hear that . & i hope sony won’t patch it.
    yea we don’t want free games .. we just want to enjoy the old games in this freakin console :D.

7. Laot Sbru says:

tq bro..:)

8. Reine says:

actually i’m rather surprised, why Sony released CMA for Windows, not OS X, when majority of Japanese uses Mac OS X..

• wololo says:

I don’t know why you think the majority of Japanese use Max OS X. There is a vast majority of Windows users from what I know, like in any other country.

9. rafael707 says:

dont mean to thread jack, sorry wololo, but i found an error/glitch, maybe its vulnerable?

here

10. Guardian says:

Hey Wololo! I know this is a little off topic, but it was just me or your web site was having some issues? I had a hard time yesterday and today trying to access to it! I was fearing the worst (Seriously, I thought you were sued or that the web site was shut down by our “friends” the feds). Anyhow, I am glad I see the blog running normally.

• Guardian says:

Sorry for the double post, it is just to clear things up, it is not like you have a reason to be sued for. The feds or any of the companies don’t need one, they just pick on someone randomly and then screw them up big time.

• wololo says:

There were several problems yesterday and today, including a DoS attack, but also random system failures. Especially, as a direct consequence of the megaupload shutdown, people are downloading much more directly from my server, which increases the load. But overall things should be ok now.

11. syafiq tatsuya says:

wololo any idea to put all my pspgo game that is eboot on psvita?

12. syafiq tatsuya says:

any idea to put eboot file in psvita?

13. syafiq tatsuya says:

i hope they is a way :D to any play psp game on psvita

14. syafiq tatsuya says:

i just hope they is a way to play unsign code psp game on vita :D

15. syafiq tatsuya says:

why ??? i think they is a way to play unsign code psp game into the vita because how wololo put (Snes) doom emulator running psvita right?