HBL on the Vita, progress report

You may also like...

1. KID O says:

Who exactly developed HBL and what was the percentage of thier contribution? (Not trying to be offensive or anything, just curious) :)

2. Renommon says:

Vas avanzando pero no pongas juegos originales que sino no, no se podrá disfrutar en EU debido a la piratería.
    Mas bien solo poned hombrew hasta que pase unos años y luego ya podréis poner room de PS Vita

3. Renommon says:

You put forward but not original games but no, you can enjoy in the United States due to piracy.
    Put Homebrew rather only to spend a few years and then now you can make room for PS Vita.

4. xerpi says:

Your work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

5. cscash241 says:

Good job wololo. Will there be a US port?

6. rafael707 says:

nice job wololo

@cscash, read the last part of the paragraph, wololo says hes confident, lets just hope the US game still has the same vulnerability

7. santos says:

Thanks for the guides.

8. ??? says:

why don’t you try to run wagic (being able to run wagic and lamecraft in a PSV is enough for me)….

• wololo says:

In all honesty that’s because I knew that running Doom and an emulator would have more impact than running “regular” homebrews, but I’ll give them a try, of course :)

• ??? says:

come to think of it…your right!!! running Doom on a newly released-partially hacked console has more impact,but for an emulator you should have run snes(I know you said picodrive is the easiest to port but snes has more impact)

and wagic and lamecraft is more than just “regular” homebrews!!:-)

9. KID O says:

Wololo, what’s up my picture?

• wololo says:

You are using a fake email address, and you get the picture associated to that email address by the gravatar system.

• KID O says:

Ok. Why is it compulsary to input our email address anyway, shouldn’t it be optional for ‘obvious’ reasons?

• wololo says:

You don’t have to use your real email address, but then don’t complain that your avatar looks weird, that’s all I’m saying.

• KID O says:

You did not answer my question.

• wololo says:

KID O: It’s the default setting in wordpress, and I think it’s fine. Again, you don’t have to use your real email address, but at least if you keep it consistent you will always end up with the same avatar. Which, if you post relevant comments, can be a good thing for people to easily (visually) find your posts

• KID O says:

10. UraniumDude says:

By any chance do you think Quake PSP would work?

11. fuck you says:

Wagic on PS Vita, now!!!!

12. The25gamer says:

Nice Job @Wololo. I was hopefully would test it as soon the system release in US.

13. rosael says:

mvspsp(mvspsv),cps2psp(cps2psv)FBA; MAME. PLIS

14. paul says:

Will the current psp emulators have improved performance? will they have access to any of the vita’s power?

15. cscash241 says:

hey wololo is there any possibility of running xpe(windows ep embedded) on the vita through dos box?

16. santos says:

The HBL for the vita has a h.bin file correct? Wondering how are we supposed to put that bin file in the root .. if don’t have access to mem card.

17. don17sch says:

will T.O.M.E. be ported to the psv?

18. Drew says:

Where’s the donate button? :P
    Cheer up!

19. TheDarkModder says:

It’s the Game Quake by Id Sofware ported to the PSP

1. January 3, 2012

[…] Below is a bit info on what Wololo had to say about his progress on Porting HBL to PS Vita . A quick report: I’m making some progress on porting HBL to the Vita. Although I’m sad to say that I can’t get syscall estimation to work, I got some major homebrews such as Doom to run already, so overall I think it’s in an acceptable shape. Because it is roughly stable now, today I focused on porting HBL to the EU version of the exploited game (I was working – obviously – on the Japanese version of the game so far). This went smoothly and I can confirm HBL runs fine on the EU version of the game, although of course I could only test on a PSP, not on a Vita. Continue Reading Here […]

2. February 3, 2012

[…] kündigt auf seinem Blog an, dass der Halfbyte Loader, der bei den vergangenen Videos zum Einsatz kam, nun auch mit der […]