Wololo gives back

You may also like...

1. Alpha/*BANNED* says:

Merry fucking Christmas! :)

2. Hektik says:

Hello Wololo,

Just like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thank you for the many years of psp news

Hektik

3. Draggy says:

Merry Christmas to Wololo and all the wololo.net users!
    Also, I would like to thank Wololo for everything he’s done for us (and he’s done a lot).

4. Lorz says:

Merry Christmas.

Thank you so much for Wagic, HBL, and your news updates……. this has always been the site I go to first for PSP related news.

But Wagic is just way more than anyone could ask for…… I’d like to eventually see the GUI become a little more windows friendly and i think everyone would love multiplayer…….. but even as it is, it is an amazing, and very high quality homebrew.

5. Guardian says:

Heeeeeeeey! Ok if you expect that because since you ported Wagic to the PSP, gave us news, hints for hacks, homebrew lists, helped the psp scene a lot and showed us what you did with the money you got from the website I am going to cry saying ohhh thank you, thank you, I hope you be happy in this holydays and stuff? (leave tears out and with trembling voice) You are not gonna get it… Ahhh I am just kidding with you, Thank You very much for everything you have done for the scene and for the CFW for Dummies.

6. Guardian says:

Sorry for the double post! We need a video game president, that guy is Wololo! Vote for wololo video game president/emperor 2012. I say 2012 because on December we are all going to die.

7. Lihis says:

Merry christmas Wololo and everyone else! Wololo, keep up this great work :)

8. Mololo says:

You forgot to mention THAT money you generously dropped at sony for the vita this year.

9. Rainy says:

Thanks for all these years =)
    I wish you merry Xmas & Happy new year!
    Just saying, when I wanted to check PSP scene news, I came here.

10. fLaSh says:

Merry Christmas!

And keep up the greats works!

I love this site :)

11. ??? says:

You’re a great man Wololo!!!!! you give too many donations to other websites and red cross!!!! I’m pretty sure if you die right now you’ll go to heaven

12. The Full Moon says:

Merry Christmas Wololo! :) I really enjoy reading your blogs. Keep it up! :)

13. sevy_philippines says:

merry christmas WOLOLO ..
    thanks for a great psp site ..

“Almost One Year Since Total Noob Gave Back The Life (TN HEN) On My Our PSP”

14. Ryukyu64 says:

Cheers for all your hard work
    cant wait to see what comes next

Merry Christmas to you and all psp users worldwide

15. sony can kiss my ass says:

Merry Christmas. and lets hope the PSVita gets hacked very soon (even when i highly doubt that).

btw, i use adblocker, mainly because flash ads really slowdown my crappy computer. but i always thought that you only get money when we click on the ads. not just by loading the page.

16. Tom says:

wow,you are a good guy.
    merry christmas.

17. oops says:

Merry Christmas!wololo

18. Norml says:

Happy Axemas! Thanks again for your hard work, that goes to everyone else who also helped the pep scene strive.

19. nightcraver says:

merry christmas to you and family wololo and a big shout out to coldbird too if your thete