What’s your next portable device?

You may also like...

1. DBZo07 says:

Iphone 4 Siri :)
    Not 3ds nor PsVita.. Its not worth to have so many devices so better keep one which carters all needs!!

2. Meep says:

Well, the 3DS has got a pretty good argument over Vita, Monster Hunter 3G and Monster Hunter 4, one of which is allready kinda confirmed for a western release, so unless Vita pulls something like this off I will be getting a 3DS next year.

3. blackstar says:

A very powerful phone with 1,5 Ghz dualcore snapdragon processor. ;)

4. svenn says:

My portable device is called “Laptop”. I can play 4h straight, legal & illegale games, watch movies in whatever format I please, listen to mp3, read e-books on it, it rocks!

Seriously I think PS vita is way to expensive for the possible uses, a Iphone is just cranky expensive, the production cost is like 10x cheaper.
    Android system is open-souce, but every mobile with Android is more expensive then non-android…

I’ll keep my dual boot win/linux machine.

5. PSPPROCFWuser says:

I seriously will stay with my psp because i hacked it a while ago and i got tons of free games(in greece where i live there is an economic crisis).
    If i ever take a new handheld i will take the….. PS VITA (of course).
    I wish the hackers hack it (lol) so we can play ps2 etc. games on the ps vita.
    Oh and wololo,plz continue talking about the psp.You and your blog was the reason i learned all that stuff(cfw,hen,hbl,homebrew).

-PSPPROCFWuser

6. BigJugsRavage says:

I still have alot to do with my psp, but if i were to get a new handheld, PSVita

7. The Kid says:

3DS and Vita

8. Sandeshnep says:

Yeah id buy a ps vita, I already have a smartphone and I need sth new for I am bored…..

9. Henry says:

Whichever comes first, a 3DS lite or a Vita Slim.

10. chris says:

IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Wala says:

i will not buy anything
    the reason is i do not have money =p

12. wes says:

3DS so many great games coming and nintendo is the best company(i know i’m a nintendo fanboy)

13. eternity says:

I already own a 3DS but I might get a Vita as well. It depends on how much money I’ll have when it actually gets released. At the moment, I need another… $200.

14. rafael707 says:

PS vita FTW, what other handheld has a quad core processor?? enough said..

15. Dallox says:

Probbaly a Android Device.

16. Elfo says:

Ipad and android tablets, for sure. No other device besides a pc/notebook can create a better way to play card games. I play a lot of board games and they translate very well to the ipad, but im still waiting for a Wagic version. After you play this kind of game on these devices, you cant be happy playing on a 4” screen

17. Abdullah says:

Only if the PSVita could be a phone/portable games console. I would buy it instead of the Xperia Play. :D

18. grgedsr says:

wololo’s new site > http://trololololololololololo.com/ WOLOLO AKA TROLOLO

19. omegarob says:

Hi from italy, PSV of course, in that device we have a QUADCORE processor 2Ghz (twice of any portable system in commerce) , a GPU CAPABLE OF 125MILION plygon/sec (twice of PS2), 3G + wifi connectivity( so, i can also use like a phone), psp software compatibility(PSN i think), GPS, i think apps like iphone and ecc. , for 300$-€ 279£ 30.000Y

THAT STUFF WILL BE MINEEEEEEEE!!!( SORRY 4 BAD ENGLISH)

20. Lawfer says:

I’m a big fan of both PSP and DS. I have a 3000 and a Lite and I was a little hyped about the Vita and the 3DS when announced. But now thinking it carefully both of these have a lot of negative points that convinced me of not buying for now.

The 3DS has a very ugly design, the upper screen can be messed up with the borders of the bottom one, is big as heck, has poor battery and let’s face it the 3D is the most stupid add-on of this era on any gadget. The lack of games and the recently announced circle pad makes me think they didnt take the time to make a better handheld just to get some fast cash. I think I’ll be waiting for the 3DSLite (we all know it will come eventually).

The Vita has for other part those expensive memory cards, no PSOne support, no backwards compatybility for UMDs and the price is not that pretty. Also all that High specs will be nothing if not enough games are fun to play. I will wait too for a revision (PSV2000) or an alternative to the memory sticks and a hack obviously.

And I recomend for everyone to just wait and not buy like sheeps so these companys learn to do things with love for tecnology and not love for money.

21. Shinny says:

Well the PSV looks great but the main problem will be when they will hack it… its going to die soon … and im boycotting sony so i wont buy it…. on the other hand we have 3DS.. it looks good and really cheap right away… but i wont buy it either.. lack of a good game library… Androids and I-devices i was never interested in them…

22. cscash241 says:

I know im going to get the PS Vita on release day in the us (some time in febuary). I think I am going to stick with my ipod touch untill then, and get some upgrades for my computers (8gb ram, sdd, windows 7 for the lappy and a new video cartd for the desktop pc) for christmas, but I might get an Android phone and hold off the computer upgrades untill my B-day in March.

23. xpl0s10n says:

I’m gonna buy every portable device available. Why? BECAUSE I’M A NERD :)

24. shk12344 says:

I was going to get PSVita. But with tablet prices falling to $200 – 250 range, I decided to go with tablet. I will wait until next Christmas to buy to PSVita. Hopefully by then, CFW will be available!!!

25. Norml says:

The VITA but it won’t happen for along time, waited 4 years for the psp to flourish & die before buying one. My gaming needs have been demolished, so for now, the itouch is all I use for the tower defense games. PSP gaming will come back soon or later, maybe go back to console gaming at which point I’ll just get a Vita. It’s Sonys move, I have a hunch they’ll be repeating themselves.

26. jim says:

will someone hack minecraft pocket ed for psp cuz lamecraft is just that LAME!!!!

27. wa says: