Is DJGodman (only) a faker?

1. PSPcfwDUDE says:

PEOPLE OF WOLOLO!

DJDAWGMAN LEFT THE SCENE! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    HE HAS HIS CHANNEL FOR SALE LOL.
    THIS IS A MEMORIAL DAY FOR THE PSP SCENE.
    THE WORST PSP TROLL IS FINALLY LEAVING!YEAY

• xXTheDarkModderXx says:

๐Ÿ™
      ๐Ÿ™‚

• PSPcfwDUDE says:

oooooooooh i knoe you..your the kid that said *** wololo.net on a video. well listen up. wololo.net is a great source of knowledge. an amazing website with helpful topics.forums are amazing too.soooo if you believe in djassholeman then……go join him while his gone ๐Ÿ˜‰

• xXTheDarkModderXx says:

I Was wrong about him then. i like wololo now cause i finally realized that his cfw was fake cause i ran the pro cipl and it patched his cfw to my psp which wouldn’t usually happen with different cfw’s.
          Im kinda glad he left

2. PSPGoModz says:

when i was new to all this i tryed “his” cfw and it fully bricked my PSP go never using it again i can tell u that but i found a way to unbrick it now ity works

3. PSPGoModz says:

Well it was kinda fully bricked it didn’t turn on and recovery didn’t work

4. PSPcfwDUDE says:

Now because this topic is kinda old ….. wololo should delete it. this topic only gives one thing to DJDogman.Attention.
    To people that are going to or thinking to install DJCrapman’s FAKE CFW DONT DO IT.PRO OR LME ARE THE BEST CFWS TO USE RIGHT NOW.DJASSMAN THOUGHT THAT TAKING THE SOURCE , RENAMING ONE PART , RECOMPILING AND RELEASING IT TO THE PUBLIC WOULD CLAIM HIS OWNERSHIP.ARE YOU NEW TO THIS CFW THING PEOPLE?SEARCH GOOGLE FOR “PSP PRO-B10” OR “PSP 6.60 LME”.WARNING GIVED!

5. PSPhaxx says:

Why Do you call it fake? a fake cfw usually either doesn’t work, edited video, or never released. Yoti’s PROMOD CFW isn’t GPL (atleast i don’t think it is) and u say that cfw must be gpl licensed or else the download will be removed and topic will be locked. The PROMOD Post in the fourm isn’t locked and Xian Nox said that edited cfw’s are welcome. DJGodman’s is an edited cfw. Just cause you don’t like his cfw doesn’t mean others don’t like it. So Wololo.net keep it to yourself. ITS A F**KING OPINION!!

• wololo says:

This is my blog, where I give my opinion on the subject, what’s your point? As I state in the article, I couldn’t have cared less about DJGodman if he hadn’t started insulting and threatening members of our forums after we revealed he was simply packaging a bunch of GPL tools together and claiming he created them.
      Check your dictionary for “fake” again. What’s fake here is claiming he did the work, while close investigation shows that the only work that guy ever did was to change the credits of the firmware.

Now, let’s leave it at that. That a##hole left the scene, and everybody’s happier this way.

6. StepS says:

yes. did you know that DJgodman won a vita in the contest? now he will chase us even on the vita scene

7. djgodgirl says:

i only have 1 qusetion is djgodman bad?????

8. djgodgirl says:

do u peoples even know who he is

9. George says:

this post should close!

10. mlkslo says:

dont make this guy more famous.

11. THA1AND0NLY says:

GOD IS BETTER THAN PRO ITS GOT MORE FEATURES THAN PRO

12. Xatoku says:

the only thing good about his cfw is 1.5 kernal support thats the only reason i use it i think people just want 1.5 kernal. i also decompiled it with hexrays and compared both src and he just changed the offsets values ect.

13. WOLOLO!
    LEAVE DJGODMAN ALONE NOW
    HE STOPPED MAKING HIS CFW AND PSP AND HE IS NOW A GRAPHIC ARTIST
    SO DELETE THIS POST OR PEOPLE WILL KEEP GIVING HIM A HARD TIME ABOUT HIS CFW. HE IS DONE WITH DEVELOPING
    HE IS A GREAT GRAPHIC ARTIST!
    JUST DELETE IT!
    HE DOESN’T NEED TO REMEMBER ABOUT YOU OR THIS POST
    JUST DELETE IT! ITS OVER!!

14. DjGodman says:

I AM BACK!!!

15. XenDJ says:

my PSP-3006 have a 6.20 GOD II Firmware and i want to upgrade to 6.60 Pro C2, but i can’t update it..
    First, i tried to do official firmware upgrade, and it says data is corrupted (this 6.20 GOD II Firmware have prevent my psp from updating maybe?)
    so anyone can tell me how to update from 6.20 GOD II to 6.60 Pro C2?
    P.S: PSP Ident show me if i have TA-095 motherboard, but it dont show me the version number (v1 or v2) and t show me if i have Bright 3004 (04g) Motherboard type (this making me more confused o.O) so any ideas?
    Really Big Thanks in advance.. I want to try CXMB so badly.. ๐Ÿ˜€