What’s up?

You may also like...

1. kalte says:

ahahaha nice post, sorry to hear the adviser thought it was a financial decision. Anyway it is a nice blow to Sony! Like you I’ll keep away from Sony stuff until they change they ways of working.

Didn’t knew about Wagic for Android, I’ll try it right away!

PS: hope it works right on my (SE) phone xD

2. XOJLMC says:

Android provides big screens (good for playing with images)
    So good news =)

PS good luck with Android Market

3. Llywelyn says:

According to the article, it seems that your wife is Japanese… Is that true ?

• electrosheep says:

I remember Wololo explicitly stating that his wife was Japanese, though I’m not sure where at the moment. I’ll post again if I find out where.

4. Kenny says:

Any chance of a IOS version? would be great for the other side of mobile OSs. would ber nice to play it on the train on my touch.

• wololo says:

for iOS, my answer is the same as 5 months ago: the port exists, but we need more devs to maintain/improve/polish it until it is in a releasable state.

If you know some iOS devs who want to help, please send them to us.
      Not testers (we have literally hundreds of people ready to help “testing” the game once it’s done), devs.

That, or send me an iPad, and a mac, and the 100$ dev subscription fee, then I’ll see what I can do :)

5. Cynder2011 says:

woot i can “hack” my Nook Color by puttting the Android OS on a 16 gb chip….then use the nook to boot from the chip.

YAY!!!

and gratz on the cheap insurance

6. Nickolas says:

Way to go! This “sheep-logo” insurance sounds good! :D

7. jlo138 says:

Send one of those sheep to jump over to Sony so it can explode.

8. angelic_sedition says:

SCREW YOU SONY!!! WAGIC FTW!!!

9. sandeshnep says:

THANK YOU WAGIC TEAM! I was asking when the android version would be realeased! :D
    Thank you so much!

10. cscash241 says:

Why not work on porting it to html5 so it can run on everything?

11. Xianten says:

You…..let your wife….. handle….. your life insurance negotiations???
    That sounds like a trap to me.
    and ***@ sony life insurance?
    if you die they give you a new tv?

• gokuyas says:

lmao that’s a good one

• wololo says:

Yeah… it’s kind of how it works here in JP, the wife takes care of all the money… but it does sound like a dangerous move, gives her motivation to actually get rid of me in a few years :P
      But honestly I’m happy with that, if there’s one thing I hate in life, it’s dealing with money problems…

12. Sahi says:

Dude, I remember the old HBL days man, when the scene was completely in HBL favor! I miss those days man…those few Kb homebrews, emulators and various other tries. Freezes, Crashes and most importantly awaiting the release of new HBL which would add greater compatibility! Man, seriously I miss those days and I still remember my avatar ;) It’s nice to see this site again man…you were, are and will be the man dude! You rock!

13. Sahil says:

Correction *Sahil, if at all you remember …

14. Mark says:

Hey Wololo, I wanted to ask a small question…

Hows Wololo 2.0 doing? :P

And yeah, the PSP scene is slowing down a bit… Was fun being it its peak though. Probably we will all experience it after the PS Vita comes out.