Virtuous Flame announces 6.60 PRO CFW

You may also like...

1. sony can kiss my ass says:

is all those devs so damn fast? come on sony, you are getting slow

2. PSPUser says:

simply bravo.I mean sony cant do anything right now.New update comes
    out.Some1 finds exploit immediatly.I didnt expect to have CFW to firmware 6.60.Thats just awesome.

3. Zen says:

wow, PSP scene has never been like this CFW after few weeks of release. VF for president! lol :P

4. John says:

Pro-b9 is released!

5. Hagaren says:

Wtf…i just installed yesterday B8…i guess i need to install this, i dont like being outdated.

Anyway i think i’ll use 6.39 B9, the 6.60 version doesn’t add any new features to the psp right? So, why bother?

6. Mathieu says:

@ Hagaren

OF 6.60 DOES have a new feature : ability to share psp saves with a PS3.

Games like GOW HD and Metal Gear Peace Walker HD will be out by the end of the year on PS3.

I’ve got a psp save data of MGPW with 157 hours of playing time and an army ready to fight the world… if the infrastructure mode is available :)

So yes, it’s worth upgrading!

Thumbs up to Team Pro and all the other devs involved :)

7. Hagaren says:

Well thanks for the info i didn’t knew that, but still, i dont think its worth upgrading just for that.

1. August 25, 2011

[...] forumsGenesis CompetitionCFW For DummiesTop 10Game DownloadsSubscribe to feed‹ Virtuous Flame announces 6.60 PRO CFWGA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");CFW Pro B9 is out, adds 6.60 compatibility August 25, 2011 in [...]