Playing Wagic (and emulators) on your PC with your PS3 Dualshock (or any other gamepad)

You may also like...

1. devi59 says:

There is also a driver out there if you have bluetooth on your computer to use it with bluetooth instead of having it plugged in. But any time you want to use that controller back with your ps3 you have to re-pair it with the ps3 by plugging it back into the ps3. Then to go back to the PC you would have to do the same original re-pairing setup. Otherwise then you use xpadder etc. just like your above post.

• Free PSPS! says:

omg! guys i just got 3 free psps!!! one for me, one for my sister, and one that i can throw in a microwave and watch!!! all i had to do was use the SWAGBUCKS search engine and i gradually accumulated points!!!! click here to sign up http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/asrulezyo
      YOU DONT NEED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANYTHING!!!!! BTW IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLF, AND THEY ACCEPTED MY ORDER!!! im sooooooooo happyyyyyyyy

2. StriderHien says:

or you can use joy to key, almost the same as Xpadder

3. Lyte says:

Also, you may know this already, but it is possible to do this using only Motioninjoy’s DS3 Tool as you can not only set the controller to talk to windows as a generic gamepad, but also emulate an Xbox 360 controller, and also set and save various custom mappings of your keystrokes or mouse buttons/axis to the gamepad buttons/sitcks/analogue triggers – no macros though unfortunately :( This is at least possible on the version I am running, 0.6.0001 for both DS3 Tool and the drivers.

As a final note, the built in custom mapping doesn’t seem very streamlined to me, so xpadder might be a better alternative, I haven’t used it – just making sure this wasn’t missed!

~ Lyte

• Lyte says:

Sorry for the double comment, but I felt I should add my own little disclaimer here – be careful and use Motioninjoy at your own risk. In my own experience, it is pretty unpolished and can wreak havoc with existing USB device drivers, especially if you use bluetooth dongles for other devices. I had to manually comment out lines in a driver installation file to prevent it from overwriting my wireless mouse receiver driver, which apparently shares the same device ID as a bluetooth dongle even though its a pre-bluetooth reciever…. anyway, just be careful, and if things stop working like they did for me, the Device Manager will be your best friend!

4. mr-crazy says:

this might be little off topic but is there any way to play it on an android phone

5. XXbluenavyXX says:

I use DS3 Tool, let me use the ps3 dual schock as a ps1, ps2, ps3 or xbox 360 controler :)

6. Free PSPS! says:

omg guys i just got 3 free psps!!! one for me, one for my sister, and one that i can throw in a microwave and watch!!! all i had to do was use the SWAGBUCKS search engine and i gradually accumulated points!!!! click here to sign up [edit by mods: cash link removed]

• ....no says:

Seriously? I hate when people do this. No, I’m not going to give some random people I don’t know referrals/ free cash.

Please bring this crap to somewhere else, it doesn’t belong on this blog let alone the comments for this post – 100% off topic. Just because it mentions PSPs doesn’t mean we’ll take the bait. We are intelligent, unlike you, Mr. Twelve-year-old.

Anyone here agree? xD